chapter 4

sweetest sacrifice

2 years later

Yuri has grow became mature girl, she work at her family company , sooyoung has married with her boyfriend, han kyung a bussines man from china. She still close with taecyeon . yunho often sent her massage but she so rare reply its since she buzy and don’t know what to reply,after 1 years yunho never give a call or massage.but yuri still waiting him.

“yuri ah we have some guest tomorrow” my father said to me while dinner

“hmmm… and you know dad, yoona come to korea too tomorrow” I said with a big smile. I feel very happy because yoona is my closest cousin

“thats great,” “ and mom how about if yoona living here since her parent still abroad?”

“that’s good idea yuri ah” my mom said

“okay, than tomorrow I will pick her at the airport” I said happily.

“ but yuri tomorrow you have to pick our guest couse he is our important partner”

“why don’t you pick our guest dad”

“ yuri ah, you are the face our company now, so you should do that”

I sigh heavily” okay dad” so how I know our guest?”

“ I think our guest knew you so he will approach you first”

 

The next morning I go to airport early for picking my company guest, my dady said he will arrive at 10.00am . anyway yoona and her boyfriend arrived at the same time and place so maybe we can meet.

After a while some announcement that the plan from LA have landed savely, so I stood up and waiting for my guest or maybe yoona, I thought happily. And then I see yoona walking slowly, I quickly call her and wave my hand, “yoona ah here” I said happily ,yonna see me and run to me, “ yuri unnie” she aid and hug me> I hug her back and laugh but suddenly I see a familiar face in front of me, he staring at me same with me without smile. Yoona pull the hug ” yuri unnie ,you must waiting for your guest, “ I smile and nodded, but my heart beat faster and feel uncomfortable.” You don’t need unni bcouse your guest is here” she said and drag the familiar face in front of me.

“ this is your guest and my boyfriend, I bet you so surprise unnie” .

“ you really meke me surprise yoona ah” I try to laugh, its hurt. I face him “ anyonghaseyo yunho ssi”

“mwo.. unnie you know him?”

I smile “of course I know” I take a glance to him, expressionless. “ he is my father partner, so its imposible if we didn’t know each other”

“why you don’t tell me oppa” he just smile “ its surprise for you” and for me, I though

“ so lets have lunch first before home” I said and enter to my care

My heart really hurt but I try my best to hide it.

 

Yunho POV

I can see she is  hurt, but its late because I have yoona  beside me now. Its her own fault never keep contact with me. Its not shor t time, and   I think she have move on because of that.

But I think I m wrong  and begin to think it is my fault, maybe I m selfish and don’t trust her. But when I see yoona I become confused.

During lunch yoona is the one who was happy,yuri smile sometime and make conversation with yoona. With me? She never really see to me and just talk about business.

yuri  pov

I cant see his face now, I try hard to not cry, “don’t cry yuri ah,not now” I though

After an hour (that I feel a years) we decide to go home, yoona to my house and yunho to his appartement.

“unnie why are you so quit this day?” yoona look at me with curious look. I give a smile “ nothing yoona, just tired I will sleep now, I have to work tomorrow, see you.” And then I headed to my room, after I close the door and lay on my bed, I cant stan it anymore, its too hurt to know that I m waiting for nothing, I cry hard don’t event think eat ,just cry till I m sleeping.

The next morning I wake up and found my eyes red and swollen, I take my cooler eyes so my eyes not big as now, I down to the dining room, find yoona in a bright smile. How beautiful she was, no wonder yunho oppa fall in love with her. Okay , forget him yuri ah he is not yours,

“yuri unnie, I have a schedule to day so maybe we will buzzy and cant have girls time to day, how about this weekend we hang out together?”

“hmmm… I think that’s good idea, but how about your boyfriend?”

“unnie, you can bring your boyfriend too” I almost spiled my juice,” what happen unnie?”

“ nothing, emm maybe I will bring taecyeon oppa?”

“what???is he your recently boyfriend unnie?”

I chuckle. “no yoona, but I don t have many close friend, so if he can come why not?”

“okay” . “ yoona I have done, you want go with me?”

“it s okay unnie, yunho oppa will pick me up” she said happily

“oh.. okay, bye yoona”

“bye unnie”

 

Yunho POV

I wait in front of yuri s house, I cant meet her know it will be so awkward, after a fifteen minute I see a car out from that house, that yuri’s car.after a minute I decide to call yoona.

i walk slowly to my office, today will be long day since I have to work with yuri. In corridor I can see her chatting with her co workers. She still beautifull , so a guy come and join her, I know that’s guy taecyeon, yuri s bestfriend, they seem so close. I feel some thing in my heart, am I jealous?

than yuri  see me she doesn’t look surprise, she bow to me and smile. What?how far our distance now? I approach them and greet, taecyeon seem surprise, “yunho hyung? You here?”

“yes I m in bussines thing  with yuri now” he just make an “o “ expression than look at yuri

“ okay I thing we should go to meeting room now , lets go” than we go to meeting room.

I know taecyeon always look at me and yuri, I bet he knew what happen between us.

After a meeting mr kwon ask yuri to touring me to this building. 

Taecyeon seem buzy , because after make a short confersation he leave us in side,yuri walk to my direction , I can read her face, she feel uncomfortable.
“yunho ssi, let me touring you, here please” sa said while leading me to my office . she talk like I am new person for her.

“so this is your office yunho ssi, okay I think I will leave you now, good luck”

Than she walk toward the door, I cant stan it anymore “ yuri ah”

She stopped than, face to me “ anything else yunho ssi?” I walk to ward her, “ we need to talk”she just keep silent ”why you act like this yuri ah?” she make a step but I grab her arm ”forget everything, act like nothing happen before, yoona may hurt if she knows” she said without looking , i surprise with her word, she should angry or what and she just say that.

“excuse me” than she release her arm fom my grip and leave me dumbfoded.