chapter 5

sweetest sacrifice

 Yuri s pov

Its to hard too handle, why he act like he regret it, he didn’t regret yuri ah he just want to make everything clear for both of you, I try to convince my self. I sit on my chair and take a deep breathe to make my heart calm down. I try to concentrate with many files in front of me.

Suddenly my phone ringing, I pick it up since that a call from my father.

“hallo dad.”

“yuri i have a new project for  you, this about promoting our product we need make some planning about it, and I think you need help from yunho since he is our consultant>” DAAANG!!!

*WHAT???its gonna be the nightmare for me, but I must professional right?!*

“Yuri? Are you listen to me?” 

“Huh?! Oh… yes dad, so when the project begin?”

“this week , because the Choi corps want to see our product before make a deal with us.”

“okay than ” than he hung up the phone. I massage my forehead, what a nice day.

 I go out from my office at 9 pm, the workers had gone at 8pm that’s way the building so quiet. I walk slowly to the lift,I push the button and waiting it to open

TING !!

The lift door open revealing a guy inside, OH MY GOD!! Why him????

“ do you want to enter or not?” he ask me with a cold tone.

I bow a little than enter to the lift, I must professional right? He is my partner now. Silent filling the air, suddenly I remember about the project. 

“ have my father told you about the next project?” I said without looking at him, and try to act normally when the fact I want runaway now.

“ yes he did, so I think we better make the plan as soon as possible” his answer sound ….normal but …cold.

“I think that too, so how if we begin tomorrow, we have to tell the managers for meeting?”

“ its okay with me.” I nodded. Then no conversation anymore until the lift door open.

“ see you tomorrow yonho ssi” I said and bow to him, than walk with quick space to my car.

 

Yunho POV

I see her walks away from the lift, I let out heavy sigh, she make me feel guilty. I walk to my car and sit, without turn on it. I remember yoona, this day I haven’t make a call with her, so I decide to call her.

Yoona : “ yoboseyo oppa” her voice so soft snd cheerful, make me smile.

Yunho :“hey honey, how your day?”

Yoona : “very good oppa,you know what? My photoshoot partner was my old friend, so I hope you are not jealous when you see the picture. ” I heard her gigle

Yunho :“ Arasso, what are you doing now?”

Yoona :“I am waiting Yuri unnie, but she hasn’t come yet, do you saw her in office oppa?”

Yunho : “I saw her a while a go, maybe she is on the way .”

Yoona : “ okay than, oppa you sound tired”

Of course, not only my body but also my heart,

Yunho : “ yea, a little”

Yoona : “ you should go home ang take a rest oppa, have you eat you dinner?”

I chuckle hearing her word, she sound like my mother

Yunho : “ yes I have, you should take a rest too”

Yoona “ arasso oppa, okay then lets take some rest, good night oppa”

Yunho “good night too baby”

I stay silent for a second, leaning my head on the seat and close my eyes, suddenly yuri’s face come to my mind , NOOO!!! I shook my head, I have Yoona now. I see Yoona picture in my phone, she is beautifull and kind, I lucky to have her.  

I turn on the car and go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter here, sorry for wrong grammar and spelling . Leave a comment please.