chapter 10

sweetest sacrifice

Yoona POV

“don’t worry Yoona I am with you” he said and caresses my hair softly. After a while standing in his embrace, i have calm my self and look up to find Siwon oppa look at me deeply with his candy eyes.

“do you want to go home now” I shook my head ” than lets go to somewhere” than he bring me to his car and drive away. He bring me to our favourite place, a large garden on the side of lake, I never visit this place since I am with Yunho oppa.

“ do you want go out or just sit here?” he ask me softly, I just smiled and open my seatbelt, so does he. We sit side by side, silent. Than I remember the scene about Yuri Unnie and Yunho oppa , I feel my chest tighten , how could they do this to me? I love them so much. Suddenly I hear my phone ringing, I see that yuri unnie who call me, I turn off my phone and cry with hugged my knee. I feel hand on my shoulder.

“just let it out Yoona ah”

On yuri side. She has come home thinking that maybe Yoona had go home but she doesn’t at home yet, she begin panic and call yoona number so many times but failed, taecyeon who with her try to comfort her. But she still panic, she decide to not tell her parent yet but call Yunho instead.

“hallo yunho ssi, yoona was missing she was not home yet” yuri said almost screaming Yunho said will look for her,than yuri ask taecyeon to go home but refuse seeing Yuri so panic, than he said that he will look for Yoona and ask yuri to stay home. But Yuri just want to find Yoona right now. In the last they looking for Yoona together.

Yuri’s POV

Its six in the morning and I don’t know where Yoona is, I begin to cry. “don’t worry yuri ah, she will be fine, she is mature enough to think what she will do” than he take my hand and hold it tighly. And wiped my cheek.

“ trust me, she will be fine” than my phone ringing, I quickly take my hone hope it from Yoona, but ni its not ,its from my home. They tell me that yoona had go home safe. I feel so relief.

“ she went home, lets go home” I said happily to taecyeon oppa. He smiled to me than drive me home. While on the way home I call yunho oppa, tell him that yoona has come back, and not to talk to her first. When we arrived at my house, I look up to see the window in yoona room closed,suddenly taecyeon oppa take my hand” take rest first talk to her later” I nodded

“ thanks oppa” than I go out from his car, I ask the maid about Yoona condition, they said that she is fine however look so sad. I go to my room and lay down, my phone ringing and its yunho oppa, I ignore the call and go to bathroom .

Yunho’s POV

Why she doesn’t pick my call,come on Yuri ah pick it up, I haven’t finish my words yesterday. This is the tenth time I call her but she didn’t pick it up, i grab my hair “AARRGH…!!!”, its make me frustrated.

THE NEXT DAY Yuri walking to the dining room, she smile ready to greet yoona but suddenly she stand up and go. In office yuri avoiding contact with Yunho. She try to stay strong when see Yunho, however deep inside she want to run and hug him. In the night she will cry until fall a sleep. In the 10th days after the incident Yuri decide something. She must go far away from yoona and yunho and let them back together. She had ask her father to let her manage the branch in Japan, tomorrow she will go and had packed her stuff. At  the sametime Taecyeon have a business matter too, so they decide to together. Before she left, she text Yunho and Yoona at the same Time.

Yuri’s POV

To day I will go to Japan with Taecyeon oppa, I reread my massage that I want sent to Yunho oppa and Yoona last night.

To : Yoona

Yoong, I go to Japan to tomorrow with Taecyeon oppa  maybe for along time. Anyway , Please forgive him and trust him, we are not cheat on you. I hope I have a cute niece/nephew when am back. Forgive me baby yoong. See you later

 

To : Yunho

I went to Japan today with Taecyeon oppa, at least please try back to her. I know you love her,her love more than mine and she really need you. Anyway make many cute niece and nephew for me. Ke ke

 

AT YOONA SIDE

I finishing my photoshoot, in Jeju island. I try to forget about my problem, but actually its hard, I admit that I still love him and don’t believe that Yuri unnie cheat on me. I just need time to prove that. I still packing my I stuff while my phone vibrating, Yuri unnie?!! I hesitate but I open it and what I read really make me shock. She will go? I see the clock and ask my manager what time we can back to Seoul, I ask my manager to back as soon as possible. I arrived in seoul in 8 in the morning, I call to home but the maid said that Yuri unnie has gone an hour ago, I check the air port and found that the plane to Japan had departed 15 minutes ago. I sit on the waiting chair weakly. Why she go?I believe her. Suddenly I see Yunho oppa running “Oppa!” he see me and run to me. “where is Yuri?” he said still panting.

“ she was gone” I show him her massage and so does him, than we smile bitterly I can see he is about to cry. Than he look at me like I did, than we hug each other and cry together.

BACK TO YURI SIDE

“yuri” I hear taecyeon oppa calling my name. “ ne” he motioned to me to come, I smiled before turn off my phone. “ bye baby yoong, bye yunho oppa” Than I walked beside taecyeon oppa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i just edit the paragraph error, nothing different.  any way i dont like sad ending he he....