Secret Revealed

sweetest sacrifice

 

Yunho POV

“Is she fine?” she ask me with teary eyes. I stopped my car and take a deep breathe. Honestly, I don’t know how to answer. I face her, hold her hand on my lap and try to smile however I know it will look like the sad smile.

“ Don’t worry she will fine, she is strong girl remember? She will sad too if know you sad, she want us to be happy. Its not like she wouldn’t return to our side, she will back, she said she will back” I feel like I assuring my self. “So wait her with happy heart okay?” she nodded slowly

“okay, now give me your smile”I said while patting her head” because i don’t want we arrived at aunty house with your red eyes and nose like a clown”

“yah oppa! ” she whinning and then let out small laugh, and I continou to drive. At least my goddess this one could smile. How about that one? Is she really fine?  OMG ! Yunho stop it. I sighed  heavily. This is really hard life of mine.

 

 

They arrived at Kwon’s mansion and welcomed with the sight Mr. and Mrs. Kwon chatted happily  with  their first daughter Sooyoung. They greet each other and have a small chat.

“ Sooyoung unnie, long time no see. Where your husband?” yoona said while hugging Sooyoung

“ooh…he is too busy with his works, maybe he forgot he has a beautifull and wonderful wife” all the people laugh hearing Sooyoung joke. She is still the cheerfull princess as ever.

“oh auntie happy birthday, hope you always healty” yoona said with her brightness smile the hug her

“thank you dear” mr.kwon said, Yunho take a step forward and bow respectfully to her “ Happy birthday Mrs.Kwon”

Mrs.Kwon didn’t answer, she is staring at Yunho with undescriptable look, then she smile and hug Yunho. Yunho stiff at the sudden hug. “thank you dear” then she whisper a word that can make his body more stiff. “ don’t worry dear, fate will make everything replaced to the right place”

No one can hear what she said except yunho, so they just look at them with relief because this is the firs time they look fine with each other since yuri gone.

“auntie I brough you this, not too good I think, but I hope it usefull” yoona handed her a present box that she brought earlier.

“ahaa…I think I know what it is, Yuri said I will get the same present from my twin daughter” then she caresses Yoona cheek and smile ,“ thanks again dear, you replaced yuri presence today”    

At least everyone seem happy that day, Yunho feel some comfortable feeling when playing chess with  Mr. Kwon. Yoona , Sooyoung and Mrs. Kwon chatting happily at living room.

Suddenly the phone ringing, “ I”ll get it” Sooyoung get up and answer the phone.

“Yoboseyo”

“OMO YURI AH!!” Sooyoung loud voice take all the attention people in that house to her, sooyoung just smile sheepisly ”ups!! I think I am too loud ke ke, so yuri ah how do you do? Why you just calling now? are you that busy to call mom on her birthday and only send her your present?”     

“Soo” Mrs.Kwon call her fussy daughter, Sooyoung raise her hand and smiling“ sorry mom, okay yuri I think Mom miss your husky voice so much, talk to her” she than handed the phone to her mom. No one noticed that two person in there has pale faces.

“ Yuri ah, how are you?..... I am fine don’t worry….i ve received present that you send this morning… I like it and your twin  has send her present too” mrs.kwon took quick glance towards Yoona who stared  blankly to her” …she is here now…wanna talk?” everyone look at Yoona,silence filling the air in that house”… okay I will give to her” Mrs. Kwon give the phone to Yoona”She want talk to you”

Yoona receive the phone unsure…

 

Yoona POV

I’m so nervous now and don’t notice that I bit my lower lips hard ”… unnie..” then I hear a soft husky voice that I miss very much

”Yoong…how are you”

I feel my heart sank “ I am fine unnie, how about you” I would die if you hurt

“I am fine too, don’t worry” then we just silence for a moment its so awnkward for us since we never talk in a long time and she go when our relationship in bad condition , I don’t know but I am afraid mentioned about Yunho oppa and me.

“Mmm….unnie , I will accompany auntie tonight, may I sleep at your room?”

“its okay, don’t forget to clean it up again ne?” I know she try to joke and make us comfortable again. I just chuckle hering her words.

“I think  it s time for me to go “

“mhm.. okay”

“yoong…” she said so soft “ ne ?” But she only silent “ unnie?”

“I miss you..” her voice was low but I can hear it clearly, my tears begin flowing on my cheek

“ I miss you too unnie, be back soon please…”

 “ne , bye my baby Yoong…”

“Bye unnie…”

Seconds passed after we hung up, no one speak until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up only to meet Auntie face. “ everything okay dear?” I nodded slowly, then she hug me. I felt like I did something wrong and make me guilty, but I don’t know what is that.

 

Mr .Kwon POV

This kid in front of me, he look like zombie since Sooyoung shouting Yuri’s name. his pale face and blank eyes make me worried when he leave this house. I knew he is confuse, but they are, this Yunho, Yoona and my daughter, Yuri, mature enough to face and solve their problem. Let God and His decision lead them to their fate.

 

Yoona’s POV

I decide to sleep in Yuri unnie room to night. I want to memorizing our lost moment. This room is decorated by us. I know every detail in this room like she knew every detail in my room, where she put our photo album, where she put her secret thing.  I take an album, and open it while sitting on the bed. Every picture in this album has own story, our story. I close the album and my mind wondering why we are become like this. Like we are separated by distance. Since when we become like this? I sighed.

Then something come to  my mind, like some flashback. About ….about Yuri Unnie and Yunho oppa.

No.. its not about cheating, its about them in the past that I couldn’t find it until now. Should I find it here ? in this room by my self?

I know where she put her secret thing. Secret. But it’s her secret. Can I betray her by opening her secret thing? And if I find the answer, what will I do? Am I ready if the truth hurt me?

I keep arguing with my self while standing in front of her drawer. But something inside me push me to reveal the secret and clear everything between us. I take a deep breath. Maybe this will help us heading to happy life. Maybe. I take a deep breath once more than open the drawer. i see a velvet box inside the drawer, many box but I know wich one I must take.

I bring the box on the bed and opened it carefully, there is so many book inside. Its her diary since she is 20 years old. Every book has number on each cover, her age.

I take a book that has number 23 on it, and read it carefully. Everything still about she was waiting someone that ask her for waiting him, she never mentioned any name in her diary. Is it related to Yunho oppa? I continou too read until meet a page that showed a date when I arrived in Korea, the day she pick me and Yunho oppa at airport.

 

12 march

I met him, my long awaited is finished. Should I feel happy? Of course I am happy, happy for so many thing. Happy that he is back, happy that I meet my cousin that also my twins, happy that she meet her soulmate.

So what can I do? He is, the one who asked me to wait for him back ,the one who I’ve been waiting for a long time actually my cousin boyfriend, my twin boyfriend.

What can I do?

 

 

Oh my God!! I cant believe this. So.. All this time…?? The one who Yuri unnie wait for is…

So they are actually met before me?  Why they hide this? I close my mouth preventing my self from crying out loud…..

The truth is too hurt for me…

What should I do?

 

Yuri’s POV

I sat on my bed panting heavily, I have a bad dream, I see my baby yoong, my twin crying, I can see her eyes full of pain , she call my name. what happened to her??

 

Thanks for comment and subscribe this story, I am very glad while reading your comments, I am sorry to not reply your comment directly. Thank you very much ^^