006: Pretentious

Miss Unfit

August 2013:

 

"Annyeonghaseoh yeorobun! chonun Park Sandara imnida. Representing South Korea."

"No No No not like that Dara dear." Chaerin, shaking her head in disbelief as she stares at me. I sighed in response. "I told you I shouldn't be in this place."

"Another no no no!" Park Bom, my number 1 friendnemy just uttered as she enters the room. "You should do some actions like this." she spreads her arms widely while she started to blabbered up some words that maybe some of these people can understand well. "Yoochun baby, my body is ready"

"What the Park Bom unnie!" Chaerin just places her palm to cover up her cheeks. "We'll definitely win that thing duh!" Bom just rolled up her eyes and approaches me, swaying my hands as if she's a little girl who's asking for a candy.

"What Bommie? You know that thing ain't gonna happen if I do that,"

"Why don't you try, maybe just for me?" Jaejoong, the jerk that Bommie has told me, suddenly got interested in listening to us while he places back his book that he was reading back on his table.

"YOU KIM JAEJOONG DON'T YOU --" Bom just shake her head in disbelief and groans in frustration, placing 10000 won cash into her mini box. 

"What was that for?" I asked her, Chaerin, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Chaerin looked at her curiously. She mumbles lowly and answered "Aerin the baby kid that mom and dad adopted gave me this box. Since she asked me what in the world was I speaking, so I told her it's not meant for babies and kids to hear. So 
I volutarily told her to make a box with me. So everytime I say a not so nice words then I'll put 10000 won so when she grows up, she has money."

"They adopted 2 kids? That's awesome!"

"Yura ain't a kid anymore. She's in freshmen high. Aerin's Yura's little sister. and my parents ain't that brutal to separate the two so why not adopt them?"

"That's my babygirl." Yoochun sneaks up his hand around her waist and gives her a quick peck on her lips. Bommie on the other hand was dead blushing, almost going to die in seconds.

"My god! So digusting shiet!" I cringe. Seeing these lovey dovey infront of me makes me wonder, Is this what love is really all about?

"Back to practice!" Chaerin shouted and laughs. "No more lovey dovey sweet things, we need to win."

"Dont worry Dara." I blink in a few times, I didn't even notice that Jaejoong was already standing behind my back. "We'll have those moments just like them too, soon." his warm breathe lingers on my skin when he whispered. His voice was too soft that made me feel like how can I say this? weird kind of feeling on my stomach. I look at him and raise my brow wondering those words that he just said.


"What scares you the most, Dara?"

"Attachments. Because I don't believe in happy endings."

Do you remember?  The day that you asked me the most scariest thing that I've been avoiding the most? But now, as I stare back onto this photo, the pain and the happy moments started to flashback out of my mind. To be honest, I'm still struggling. Sometimes I have to act like I don't care, knowing it's already in the past. But you were my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss. All that was left is Why.

I wanted to fool myself in believing that you had a hard time leaving me. That It was your tough decision, But I already know the truth. You know, it's hard to deal having a broken heart, knowing it can never be healed once again with the same person. It pains me the most, knowing the fact that you will never be mine in the first place. That why did I have to follow my heart and trust you and your words. I like to believe that it was just a puppy love. But it's not. Supposedly everything should take things slow on that age, but in my case, I almost die. Die physically and emotionally.

The girl that everyone and even you, called as "Miss Loser"; the weak and fragile girl that was lost in fighting for countless of battle is now back, back for another sweet revenge.

- Sandara Park. est 2016 -

 

 

"I will make sure to get everything that you owned, Kim Jaejoong." I stopped writing at the back of the photo that was taken years and years ago. placing it back on my office table, I hurriedly rush into Jenny, I mean Bom's office and catched her talking with Yura, her adopted sister who is now working as a flight stewardess on a phone call. 

"Kwon Jiyong? Okay..." Kwon... Why does that name sounds familiar?

"Heeh!" her hilarious shocked reaction, making her throws up her phone. "Sandara Park don't do that again!"

"Kwon Jiyong.. come again? who's back?"

"Oh my god Dara! don't you remember your chubby yet cutie childhood friend that has this signature gummy grin? You don't remember that you cried for like 1 month just because they migrated to Canada at a very young age? My God Park!" she shakes her head in disbelief and trying to shaken up my hands.

"Jiyong... my babyboy." I uttered while smiling. "Is he, really back?"

"Yes Darbie! He's one of the candidates I mean his company is one of the candidates for collaboration for this year's annual international event. Well add your ex jerk's company too."

I sighed. I suddenly remembered Kim Jaejoong. that jerk!

 


author's note: will try to update more and more since it's holiday. : )