004: Mr and Ms Korea.

Miss Unfit

August 2013:

 

"Do you guys wanna know why I chose both of you to be UN representative? Ms. Lee, our class adviser, my mentor in school publication is now sitting beside Chaerin as they both explained how things will turn out on the said event. 

"Dara, do you know how people treats you as the nerdy editor in chief in this school? I wanted them to see you in different aura."

"Different Sandara Park. she's pretty, right Kim Jaejoong?" CL just shoot her eyes straightly into Jaejoong who's sitting beside me while he's playing with his phone. Seriously, does this guy only got the looks and no brains at all? "Are you even listening kingka? or do I have to shove that phone straight into your mouth for you to stop ting on that phone and mind giving a on what we're discussing?"

"Lee Chaerin! you and your mouth!" well, did I even mention that Miss Lee and CL are sisters? CL's the second sibling. Harin, the youngest is currently studying in Hongkong.

"Nope, sistah! not gonna shut my yummy mouth. Imagine those guys who's craving and wishing to be kiss by my lips." 

I coughed fakely for them to notice me. then I started to fix up myself and speaks clearly. Hoping they will understand my side. "Thank you for the opportunity, but, I really need to decline the offer."

"Sandara, are you always that formal" Kim Jaejoong, yes, the guy that Bom told me to avoid, just spoken. Don't get me wrong, I always hear him speak around the room but actually, I don't really give a damn. But now, hearing this guy speak towards me, why does my heart beats so fast? Weird.

"h-huh?" I looked at his eyes, trying to get some answer on why my heart reacts differently now that we're interacting. I ended up stuttering while I'm trying my best to respond as quick and normal as possible. Why can't I say a word?

"Now this may end up in a heat, don't you think my dear old bag?" CL just whisper and let out a soft giggle, Miss Lee just snorted and flicked her forehead in response.

"Anyways, back to the topic before we ended up cringing because you two looks so good that ants may get in around the two of you as quick as possible, No need to worry. It will be much easier because both of you are Koreans, no need to study on how will you two introduced yourself on the stage. About the costume and props, Chaerin and Bom has spoken and they will provide the costume. As for you, Jaejoong, Park Yoochun will help you in other arrangement."

"my sister is right straight into your brains. I'm hoping that from now on, you'll get more interactions so you know, it will be a big help on the day of the event. no awkward feelings."

"I'm sure, we'll get along well. right Dara?" Jaejoong, again just look straight into my eyes, flashing a playful wink. I ended up rolling my eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Stupid! If you think I'm gonna fall for that, please shove your off my line and get out of my sight. Okay?" Wow Dara! Strong!

"Damn! Never knew Dara can be that bad. I bet she will be more of like a badass than I. bravo bravo!" Chaerin clapped her hands while flashing a sweet curve smile on her lips. "Poor Jaejoong kingka just got dumped."

"Alright kids, we're off. You may go home now and Dara, you'll be able to take home the editorial works for you to decrease some works whenever you're in school plus you'll get to be able to focus on the upcoming UN event.

"Thank you Miss Lee." I bowed and take my bag, I need to get out of this room immediately. I need to get away from Kim Jaejoong or I'll be doomed. Dara, it's not LOVE.


Bom's Pov: August 2013:

 

"Park Yoochun! Are you sure your friend isn't planning anything about Dara?" I stared straight into my boyfriend, which is also one of the kingka's bestfriend. "Yoochun baby I'm telling you, if Jaejoong seriously has an evil plan, I swear I will kill him and double the torture on you!" I look at his reaction and sighs deeply. 

"I'll let you know if he has, but Bom, care to trust Jae? I mean he's nice if you get to know him." he mentioned how Jaejoong saved him during grade school days when the kids from their block used to bully him.

"DARA IS NOT A GUY! I'M TELLING YOU. IF JAEJOONG IS PLOTTING AN EVIL PLAN TO MAKE MY BESTFRIEND FALL IN LOVE AND THEN HE WILL DUMP HER, I SWEAR THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL BE OVER! READ MY LIPS PARK YOOCHUN!" I groaned in annoyance and walk away. When will he ever tell me the truth? I can smell it. 


author's note: I'm trying to limit everything into one prologue but everytime I turned off my laptop, ideas are coming on my mind. too bad I get blanked whenever I switch it on again.

anyways, I'm trying to prolong the prologue for better understandment. you guys have been holding for so long (blame adulthood. If only I can go back on 17-18 years then everything will work smoothly. Thank you for understanding this ahjumma! ♥ ~