003 Prologue pt.2

Miss Unfit

July 2013


"Kim who what?" I uttered in confusion as this Park Bom interrupted me while I was reviewing for our long test in Physics.

"Kim Jaejoong. One of the JYJ's Kinkas. Yoochun's bestfriend." I looked at her and nod. What does she expect me to react?

"I see. Then why are you telling me all of these?" 

"Park Sandara my dear bestfriend..." She grabs the chair infront and sits on it as she faces me. "He is the kind of guy that you should avoid."

"Why? I mean Why not? If he's Yoochun's bestfriend then he must be nice?"

"God! This is the reason why people can easily kill you in an instant!" she rolled her eyes in disbelief. "You're too nice!"

"Well? He hasn't done anything wrong to me, so why should I get annoyed and treat him bad?"

"He hasn't done anything BAD as in BAD yet! Just whenever and whatever he do, Don't ever fall in love with that brat! okay?"

"Okay. As if lovelife is included in my priority. You know I still have to work hard for my goals."


August 2013

It's United Nation's Month. And all of us needs to participate on the said event. We have to compete from the Freshmen, Middle School up until us Seniors. Sometimes I wonder if the judges actually let the Seniors wins in every event because it will be our last call from the school.

"Park Sandara and Kim Jaejoong. You will represent South Korea."

"WHAT THE HELL! NO! WHY HER?! SHE ISN'T EVEN THE MUSE!" Kim Taeyeon, the supposedly muse of our room just made a fuzz regarding me being chosen as the representative. 

"! YOU DON'T JUST PINPOINT THAT ING FINGER TOWARDS HER! ATLEAST SANDARA PARK IS A NATURAL BEAUTY UNLIKE YOU WHO JUST WENT TO HOLLYWOOD JUST TO GET THAT ANGELINA JOLIE NOSE. SO EITHER YOU GET OUT AND LEAVE THIS CLASS OR SWEAR I MIGHT ING FORGET MYSELF AS THE CLASS PRESIDENT AND PUNCH YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR NOSE! GOT IT? GOOD NOW LEAVE OR SIT BACK AND SAVE YOUR !" CL, also known as Lee Chaerin or The Baddest Female, our class president. Also the president of the Student Council since freshmen. Imagine being interrogated by her, or maybe just don't imagine because you never wanna go onto her hands.

I sighed and stand up to speak. "Look, I actually don't want to be. Just choose her so she'll stop blabbering on her seat. To be quite frankly, I don't even wanna participate on the said event. Because I still have a lots of paperworks in the school paper."

"No, It's decided. It wasn't just me Park. It was also decided together with Miss Lee. So no buts. You and Kim Jaejoong follow me! We have to discuss about the event."

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP PARK BOM HERE AND I WILL BE STANDING INFRONT OF YOU ALL IN 321 SO BETTER SHUT UP OR ELSE YOU'LL GET TO HAVE THIS CORN MOTHER'S WRATH! OKAY?"

I grabbed my bag instantly and wave to Bom goodbye, following CL and Jaejoong as we all walk out of the room. To be honest, ah, my heart... why is it beating too fast? I can't even look straight towards him.


 

"So, hyung, you and Dara noona's the one representing Senior for UN?"

"Is it a good idea? I mean the bet."

"Well it's a good idea. It will be easier for me to court her and then after a month or two, dump her."

"Nah hyung, I think it won't be a good idea."

"Why not Chun?"

"He will taste Bom noona's wrath. Especially Yoochun hyung!"

"This is one kind of hell. Are you sure you're still up for that? Dara noona is a nice catch."

"And she's good at cooking. The omurice taste really good!"

"You all can just shut up and watch me roll!" I groan, planning every romantic move on how to make Dara say yes to me.


Present:

"Dara baby! You're in deep thoughts!" Bom just entered the room, I look at her and flashes a soft curve smile towards her. 

"I'm just quite busy that's why I'm thinking about foods."

"Foods really? Are you sure it's just food?" She snorts, trying to look deeply into my eyes. I groaned and look away as I stare at the window.

"What do you want me to say?"

"You just have to be honest, You're thinking about that brat are you?"

"No." I sighed in response and glances at her. "Don't waste your relationship with Yoochun just because me and Jaejoong's relationship is totally wasted."

"Duh! Sisters before manhoe! Imagine that kid not telling me that stupid plan that his brat bestfriend got?! What do you want me to expect? Continue my relationship with him? Yes they might be different but the fact that they hurted my bestfriend's feelings then he deserves to get dumped. Come to think of it!" She mutters as she puffs her cheeks. "He's now Kim Jaejoong's executive secretary. Might as well I'll be shoving up his balls and grind it into pieces and let him eat his own skin. Yes!"

"You mean shake? Oh My God Park Bom get out of this room! My brain's going haywire with you!"

"Nuh nuh nuh! I'll be teasing you until you tell me that you're thinking about Kim Jaejoong!"

Someone just go and save me on this Jenny Corn Monster please?

 

 


 

Author's note:

 

long time how you've been? Sorry for breaking up my promise for updating every monday. I was terribly sick and busy at my online shop that's why I don't have much time to just think and type. Writer's block? nah, it's just that, priorities. I'll try my best to be here though.

Who's from Ph by the way? I'm having a flash sale on my online shop // i'm selling AUTHENTIC KOREAN MAKEUP AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS YES!

FOLLOW ME AT IG @misstangerinekshop or LIKE THE FB PAGE /misstangerinekshop