001: A Glimpse

Miss Unfit

** note 001: NCC Channel:  Biggest Publishing Company; US Based.

 

** Sandara Park. A graduate of Fine Arts in Yale University, has taken over the position of CEO at The Peak

*** Sandara Park has returned to Seoul after 3 years.

**** A Fine Arts Major has taken over the biggest publication company The Peak. Can she handle the pressure?

 

Basically, I'm the newest and fresh headlines in every articles, in every news, not only in Seoul, But in the whole world. The news spreads from North to South, East to West. I suppose to feel happy. The recognition is still sinking towards me. But why do I feel as if nothing happens? All my sacrifices are now paid off. But why do I feel so empty?

 

"Is it possible to feel being empty?" I interrupted my secretary namely Jenny. A finance major in Yale University. She's currently discussing my schedule and some orientation and other major things to be considered now that I'm starting my Day 1 at The Peak.

"feel empty in what way, Miss D?" she asked me as she turn herself back on me.

"Empty kind of feeling. I don't feel anything in regards of all the news and feedbacks that I'm currently receiving. I just felt, Ah Okay. That kind of feeling."

"Maybe you got some unfinished business Miss D." I sigh, maybe, she's right. maybe I still have some unfinished things that made me feel like everything doesn't get place on its right path.

"I already signed the contract on NCC Channel. They will be our Channel partner in the US. So basically, can you arrange a schedule wherein I have to fly off back to US to personally meet whoever's their representative at the said company?" I flushed a soft curved smile on my lips. Jenny, her priceless reaction as a good friend of mine just vanished; looks at her pretty face just turned into a sad and worried one.

"Do you have a slightest idea whom are you going to meet? Dee, It's Kim Jaejoong."

"Oh, the famous former Kingka of Seoul University? Ah, not to mention, my ex boyfriend?" 

"Are you even sure you're ready?"

"I am. It's been 3 years, Jenny. I moved on. Everything is purely business. Nothing else." I gaze at her and flashes a soft curve smile on my lips. She sighed in response. 

"No need to make arrangement, He already made the first step"

"First what?" I raised my eyebrows, making me stop reading some documents that is pending for a review.

"Kim Jaejoong, your jerk ex boyfriend is going back to Seoul in 2 days to personally meet you. For business." She flashes a playful wink which made me facepalm. Knowing Jenny Park's teasing reaction which made me cringe a bit.

"I guess I know the reason why you feel empty, Dee. laters, I'll just do my job and I'll go back annoying you." I watched her step out of my office. Now, I have to go back on my own world and deal with my own feelings. for a book that I will now publish. Or, not.

 

" I wish I know the whole reason why he left. From his first major reason up to the minor ones.

Why did he changed his mind, his own feelings.

For three consecutive years, I am thinking about alot of reasons, possibilities and what ifs to even filled up an answers to my own thoughts. 

and yet it always ended up as a non-sense reasons, making me cry at the end of the day.

Today marks another day. Maybe, he never love me at the first place."

 

♥ SP: An excerpt on Dee's letter chapter 1. 

 


author's note: Jaejoong's POV is next. that will be next Monday. Wish us both luck especially to me as I'm planning to have longer updates in every chapter. 

ps: I now remember my old username account: It's Yuraxxi. but I'm still trying my best to remember fully so I can gain an access on it. You may click on the un name to read some previous stories that I made. That was 2011 when I first made an account here.

 

x. MisseuLin