Chapter 9

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie's P.O.V

(TIME SKIP)

Today BTS is going to reveal Jungkook as an official member of their squad. Pictures will go out and teasers of his dancing and singing. I'm excited. All of us will be in their practice room and celebrate. Of course, we won't see him in full action until a month later. A.K.A, May. I've been working really hard on choreography + music for the new album. Jungkook did make it up to me under that one month but we aren't dating. It's too dangerous right now. But, it's obvious we like each other. All of us hang out very very often doing the stupidest things. It was currently the morning and so I got up from bed and got ready. I wore my plain white t-shirt with black ripped jeans and a long blue/white flannel around my waist. I got my car keys and drove there myself, listening to Dean on the way. His voice is so calming. Finally, I got to the company and I parked in. Luckily, Taehyung-oppa was there to greet me. I gave him a hug and we walked into the practice room. Their practice room was actually pretty comfy. When Taehyung-oppa opened the door, I screamed. “CONGRATS OUR LITTLE KOOKIE!” I ran to Jungkook with open arms and hugged him. I let go and then rubbed his hair. He smiled at me with his little bunny smile.

“Thanks, Jamie-ah.” I couldn't help myself since he was so cute. I kissed him on the cheek and his whole face turned red. I started laughing and the other members laughed along with me.

“YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU BLUSHING?!” Yoongi-oppa teased the young member. The other boys did the same. After a couple minutes, they released it. The view count was going up and all the ARMY's started freaking out. Some comments actually made me jealous. Jungkook sneaked a look at me and started to laugh. Everyone stared at him confused including me and then he went behind me and gave me a back hug.

“Don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter