Chapter 7

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie's P.O.V. 
"May I have one mint chocolate chip cone and one chocolate cone?"
"Yes you may. Anything else for you?"
"No that will be all." I then handed her the money and waited for my cones. When I finally got my cones, I headed back to my apartment. I got to my door and opened it the best I could since I had two ice creams in my hand. When I opened the door I saw Jungkook and smiled. Quickly I shut the door. I then turned around and saw what he was holding in his hands. My ring. The ring he gave me a long time ago. With the cute adorable picture of us. I had so much mixed emotions in my mind. A tear fell out my eye and I knew right then, I was gonna break down. "I'm sorry." I said to him. That was the first words I thought of. I didn't know what to say. I was just sad. I was sad that we broke up. I was sad that he was engaged to some that lied to him. I was sad that he was so blind. Everything just made me sad at that point. Cause I knew right then and there. I liked him still and there was no denying it. 
"What do you mean?" He asked me. 
"I still kinda like you. I missed you so much Kookie-ah." I haven't called him Kookie in forever. It just came out. At that point I just let my tears fall out. Jungkook looked at me and then started walking towards me. I then felt his warm embrace against my body. The feelings of a long time ago came back to me. Him calling me"babe." Him kissing my lips and smiling. Everything ran through my head. But, I don't think I was the only one. I felt a tear drop on my shoulder. His hand on my waist. My hands on his back. My head in his neck. His head on my head. Tears were running down both of our faces. We then pulled apart and looked at each other's eyes and then lips and we started to grow closer and closer together like magnets. But then, I remembered. I pulled away from his body and wiped my tears. "Here is your ice cream." I chuckled. The air was super awkward. He grabbed his ice cream and smiled as he wiped his tears away. "Sit down. What should we do now?" I asked him. He probably had plans before I spilled ice cream all over his body. 
"I was planning on watching a movie but since its getting late, let's do it tomorrow." 
"I can't. I'm doing a photoshoot." 
"How long is it gonna be?"
"It's like from 7am-2pm." 
"Okay. How about I pick you up from the photoshoot? I have my photoshoot too." 
"Deal. See you tomorrow then." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter