Chapter 8

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V. 

After we were one with the photo shoots and stuff, I met up with Jamie. I went outside and she was standing there by herself. It seemed like her manager left already. I then walked up to her. "Hey, Jamie."
"Hey, Kookie!" She got on her tippy toes and rubbed his hair.
"Yah! I just got this done. But, doesn't it look fab?" I laughed and Jamie chuckled. "Let's go," I said and smiled at her.
We got in the car and I drove us to the movie theater. When we got there, Jamie said, “Kookie, I have to use the bathroom I’ll be right back.” I nodded my head and went to go buy the food and tickets. I bought horror movie tickets since Jamie didn’t like horror. I wanted her to cling onto me. I’m planning to tell her me and Eunha broke up but I don’t know when. Suddenly, I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned around and there she was. Standing there with her beauty. I couldn’t hold myself back so I said it.

“I broke up with her, Jimin-ah.” She looked at me with a surprised expression.

“Really?”

“Really.” I could tell she didn’t know what to say and so we just walked into the theater. I had rented the theater just for us so no one could get in. I sat down next to her and while she was eating the popcorn, I looked at her.

*Flashback*

“JAMIE! JIMIN-AH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!”

“And why not? No one cares about me anymore. I’m just a nobody. An outcast. You freaking left me Jungkook……..you left. WITHOUT SAYING A WORD! You bullied me and made my life miserable. Everyone takes me as a joke. I would rather die than to live in this cruel world. Just leave me alone! Let me die! YOU'RE NOT EVEN THERE FOR ME ANYMORE! YOU ARE NOT MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE!”

“WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME?! LET ME GO! I WANT TO DIE ALREADY! PLEASE! I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO BE WITH MY PARENTS!”

“I had to Jimin-ah. I couldn’t let you go. Not now and not ever. I’m sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter