Chapter 2

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later

While their stay in New York the group decided to audition to become k-pop stars. Jamie was going to audition for the upcoming TV show, K-pop Star. While they six boys were going to audition for Big Hit Entertainment. They all decided this as a group.
What they didn't know was that Jungkook also auditioned for the same company. After 2 weeks, they got their results. They all passed! In a week, they were going back home for the guy's trainee life and Jimin's show. Jungkook was in the company but was sent to the states for dance training. The others were either good enough or were going to be trained in Korea. After another week, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jinwoo decided to head back to Korea first. Which leaves Yoongi and Jamie. Soon enough, two went to the airport. When going to the airport, Jimin bumps into someone she never thought she would see again.

Jamie's P.O.V. 
The day started off great. Me and Yoongi-oppa got our stuff ready for the airport. We were finally headed back after a whole year! I'm really excited! After the car ride, we got off and headed straight to hand in our tickets. While going to the gate, I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I was staring at the ground. "Watch where your go-" I looked up and I made eye contact with him. A tear fell. 

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin." 

"OPPA!" I ignored the scream and kept looking at Jungkook. More tears fell. 

"Oh, Eunha-ah." I looked up and saw that . The girl faked a smile and rolled her eyes secretly but I saw. Yoongi then came. 

"Jamie! What happened?"He then looked up and saw Jungkook and they made eye contact. 

"Hyung! What are you doing here? We haven't seen each other for so long! How have you been?" Jungkook said cheerfully and smiled. Yoongi then knew that Jungkook had no idea. So,  he played along. He looked at me and helped me up and then winked at me. I then chuckled. 

"Oh, Jungkook-ah. Long time no see. How long has it been? A year, right? I've been doing good. Me and the other guys came here for a vacation. We didn't want to ask you since we knew you were busy. What are you doing here?" 

"Me and my soon-to-be wife are here for me to go to this dance school. Hyung! I missed you a lot." 

"Nado. But, me and my girlfriend are going back to Korea so I'll try and contact you soon." He then grabbed my hand.

"Oh. Hyung! Here is my number! Call me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter