Chapter 4

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie's P.O.V. 

"So, BTS. You're getting a new member."  The CEO announced.

"What? Who is it?"  I was thinking. The CEO then continued on. 

"This was a trainee from a while ago. He went to the U.S. to study dance. He is gonna be the new maknae, the main vocal, sub-rapper, and main dancer. Come in." All of a sudden the door opened and there stood a very tall guy. No one saw his face. He covered it will a black mask. The guy walked towards us and bowed and then introduced himself. The new member looked up and everyone's jaw dropped. No one could believe it. I thought it was a dream. The memories went through my head and it gave me such a huge headache. The memories of love, hatred, and laughter filled my head. But, I held on knowing that it couldn't have been him. The new member ,that looked a lot like him, took off his mask and was surprised looking at his new band members. 

"HYUNGS!?" He screamed. At that moment I knew. 

"Jungkook." I whispered to myself. A tear fell down my face without me noticing it. I was too shocked to do anything. I felt paralyzed. 

"HYUNGS!? Is that really you guys?! Oh, my god. It's been so long. How are you guys doing? You're really the famous boy band, Bangtan? Wah........daebak. I didn't know my hyungs were so special." I don't think Jungkook even noticed me. 

"You guys know each other?" The CEO asked. 

"Yup. We are all really really good friends a year ago and are still good!" Jungkook told him. 

"That's good. You guys can catch up. I will be leaving but, make a statement to the press. It's time for everyone to know." The CEO said and then left. I got up and bowed. I then told Jimin-oppa that I was going to the bathroom and I snuck out. No one noticed me. As I was going to the bathroom, I fell to the floor. Crying and crying. All those memories. When I thought he wasn't gonna come and hurt me anymore. All of my thoughts were completely wrong. I was shattered. I couldn't get up. I felt sick. I started to sweat and I became very hot. I then felt something climb up my throat. I crawled to the toilet and started to throw up. As I was throwing up, the door opened. 

"JAMIE!" Taehyung went to my side and started to pat my back. Even though his name is Jinwoo, I feel like Taehyung is also a good name so I call him both. He started to hold my hair back. After another minute went by, I finally contained myself and stopped. "Are you okay?" My sweet brother asked. I nodded my head slowly. He then touched my forehead. "Your burning. Let's take you to the hospital."

"Aniyo. Just take me back home. I just want to sleep." I replied.

"Are you sure? You seem really sick." 

"Yes, oppa. Can you take me back?" 

"Sure. But, I'm taking you to our dorm because I have to watch over you. Then I'll take you back. Okay?" I nodded and smiled a bit. "Jimin-ah. Is it because of him?" I nodded again very slowly. His fists began to tighten. I then grabbed his hands and smiled. 

"Oppa. Calm down. I'm okay. Let's just go home." 

"Arraseo." He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter