Chapter 10 (Finale)

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TIME SKIP TO THE PRESENT)

Jungkook’s P.O.V.

Me and Jimin’s relationship has been going well. We are both very popular now and I’m so grateful to our ARMYs. They are the best! But anyways, none of the fans knew about our relationship but there were a bunch of rumors. The company denied it for purposes. Our Wings Tour was here in Seoul and I was really excited until later that day after the concert.

“HYUNGS! GET UP!” I yelled loudly so I could get everyone up. Today was the second day of the Wings Seoul Concert. The first day was extremely successful and today it’s gonna be bigger and better! Jamie told me she was going to go today since she was very busy yesterday. After a couple hours, the concert finally started. Eunmi was amongst the crowd and I could easily spot her on the side. The crowd at the concert was so amazing that I started to cry. The music was cut off during 2! 3! Hoping for more better days but the crowd still continued to sing it. ARMY’s voices combined together was music to my ears and it filled me with happiness. Finally, 3 amazing hours passed and the concert ended. I was kinda sad but I finally got to see my Jamie!

(Backstage)

“YOU WERE AMAZING!” Jamie yelled towards my direction as soon as she saw me. I picked her up and spun her around. “Oh my god. You're covered in sweat let go of me.” She laughed and I joined her. I let her down, grabbed her waist, and kissed her softly. This 100% made my day complete. The boys then saw us and started teasing. She told everyone they did great and she loved it. After we talked for awhile, we all posted a picture on SNS. Soon enough, Jimin had to leave for her next recording for her upcoming album. It seemed so cool. We all waved our goodbyes to her and like that she left like a cherry blossom.

“Yah! What did I say? Weren’t they awesome?” Hoseok-hyung asked all of us.

“Yah?” Yoongi and Jin-hyung asked at the same time and started attacking him. They always knew how to make me happy. After awhile I got bored and called Jamie. She was driving but had an earpiece in so it was all good. Taehyung-hyung wanted to talk to her too so I and he went into our own room away from the “mess.”

“Hello?” Jimin’s sweet voice rung.

“Annyeong Jamie-ah.”

“Annyeong jagi.” She chuckled and then asked what was up. We just replied we were bored. All of a sudden after some talking. I heard an ear piercing screech. I and Taehyung-hyung started to worry.

“Jimin? Jamie? Are you there? Jimin-ah!” We both then ran to the room the rest of the members were in and started screaming. Namjoon-hyung immediately the TV. I put the phone on speaker. I heard a quiet whisper and tears flowed out of everyone’s eyes like bullets.

“Saranghae Jungkook. Saranghae Jinwoo. Saranghae Jimin. Saranghae Yoongi. Saranghae Monie. Saranghae Jin-oppa. Saranghae Hoseok. Saranghae Bangtan.”

Who knew that would be the last time we heard that sweet voice? She said those words with her last breaths. No one had time to reply but tears and silence filled the room as we heard voices from the TV. Our eyes dashing towards the screen.

BREAKING NEWS!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter