Chapter 4

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One evening, all of them at practice room except N who meets with CEO. While they practice an unexpected guest (anti-fan) gets in practice room to pick fight with Leo. The members try to stop Leo to punch the anti-fan but that doesn’t working. Ken & Ravi try to get near Leo “hyung cool down we can slow talk about this” Hongbin & Hyuk is afraid with Leo but that don’t stop them to try too “Leo hyung please calm down hyung” (Leo glare at who try to stop him).

 

Ken panic and starts yelling at his dongseng “hurry Hongbin…..Hyuk go find N hyung”. Ravi add Ken word before their dongseng went to  find “He know what to do”. Hongbin & Hyuk shout back “Okay hyungs”. While Hongbin & Hyuk run out from practice room to got N. The other try again to stop Leo before the anti-fan get seriously injured. Went they found what they were looking for Hongbin & Hyuk call out for N with panic “N hyung help! We have emergency”. N asks why? While checking the file and say “What emergency?”. Hongbin replay quietly “There anti-fan at practice room and he pick fight with Leo hyung” Hyuk add Hongbin sentence with “We can’t stop him and you the only one he listen too” N replay “Hmm……okay give me 4 minutes to finish this file then I get there”. They cannot wait anymore “No hyung there are no time for this, you have follow us now”. They drag N to practice room and before they come, Leo already beat the anti-fan.

 

When N arrives, he goes straight to Leo and whisper something while hug him, in 5 minutes later N pulls Leo in another room to cool down his anger. After that Leo sticks to N the whole time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter