Chapter 5 (part 2)

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N happy that his present is finally arrive. It is photo frame of them at amusement park and a bracelet that have their name on it. But he doesn’t know the day turn out upside down. When he sees in bad mood so he tries to help them. But they became more stress when N start to ask many question. They let it out on N with harsh word and left him alone at dorm. N crying in the living room because he still shocks for what just said to him.

He goes to his room to take his phone and when he looks at his work table he saw the gift that supposed to give to the members. With heavy heart, he goes to each of their room to put the gift. He goes to the beach to calm down his heart, at the evening he goes to the orphanage. “Yoeni hyung/ oppa we miss you” the kid’s welcome N “I miss you all too kids, so where aunty?” “eomma at kitchen she said to us to let you have rest first” a few kids’ pull N hand “come hyung/oppa watch cartoon with us” N reply with smile “sure kids”

The aunt smile when she looks at N and the kids watch tv. The kids always look happy when N came to see them. But the she can sense N is sad with something. “Yoeni dear come here for a second” N rush to her “yes aunty” she invites N “let have are tea at the garden” “hmm…… okay aunty” she tells the kids “kids the snack at the dining table” with manner they say “thanks, omma” after retrieve a few snack they invite N “oppa let continue watch cartoon with us” she said “kids I want to talk with your oppa for a while so if you need anything find me at garden okay” “okay eomma” when he sat at the garden, the aunt asks “why are you sad dear?” N “it just the members” aunt “what happen?” N “I know they don’t mean it but it still hurt. Hurt so much when I heard they said that” aunt “oh… dear” she hugs N while pat his back to calm him down. “Yonei dear I want to take the biscuit I made for you today okay” N nod.

When she goes to kitchen, Akira, Ray, Yul, Aiko, Lily and Haru ran to kitchen. Ray & Yul ask “eomma why hyung sad” eomma “it is nothing dear, it just work problem” Lily & Haru “eomma is oppa okay now” eomma “he okay now why you ask?” Akira “can we do a small concert to cheer him up, eomma” eomma “hmm…… I don’t know” Aiko “please eomma” eomma “okay then” all of them scream “yeah!!!” they run back at living room to prepare the small concert special for N. she shakes her head left to right looking at the kid’s behavior that want to cheer up their hyung/oppa there are so cute.

She goes back at N and sit for a while before the kids call them both to come inside the house “hyung/oppa come sit here” N “what it is you guys?” kids “you will know soon oppa” they start the performance with the kids play piano, guitar and violin, and then there are kids start to dance with 2 kinds of songs and for the last performance Akira, Ray, Yul, Aiko, Lily and Haru sing ‘To Us’ in acoustic version while they sing song the other kids gather around N. Each kid gives one rose to N and kiss at his cheeks when the song end Akira, Ray, Yul, Aiko, Lily and Haru do the same thing with what the other kid do Akira “hyung why you cry?” “it tears of happiness Akira” Aiko “do you like our small concert oppa” N said “I love it thank you guys” Ray “hyung please don’t be sad” Lily “yes oppa, if you sad we will be sad too” N “okay but if you don’t want me to be sad anymore, you guys have to hug me first hmmm……” all the kid says the same time “of course hyung/oppa” they run to N and hug him.

N thought ‘why my members are not like them’ all of sudden Yul interup N mind and ask “hyung you will eat dinner with us right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter