Chapter 2

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuk get up early and went to wake the hyungs, at the same time to annoying them hehehehe……. First Leo room “Leo hyung where N hyung?” Leo “I don’t know” Hyuk pull Leo bed covers to find for his beloved N hyung. Leo “Why you look for him under my blanket” Hyuk shrug and said “I don’t know, I was looking for him everywhere” Hyuk go out the room with smile on his face.

 

Leo pov

‘You are lucky I love you makne if not I would kill you by now’ Leo get up with annoyed face and go to Ravi room to wake Ravi. “Yah… Ravi wake up” “Hmm……. hyung 5 more minutes please” “You better wake up before I turn you into food condiment” Ravi heard the threat and wake straight up.

 

Hyuk pov

Mission one done. Now to Ken hyung room……hehehehehe. Hyuk start to wake Ken up by shouting and shaking Ken “Ken hyungggg…… wake up” Ken didn’t give any reaction. Hyuk gave evil smile at Ken and jump on Ken stomach while calling Ken to wake up “Hyung…… Wake up!……Wake up!….” “Yah! It hurt. Ok I’m awake now. Get off”  “No” Ken push hyuk down and haste for shower. Second mission complete.

 

Hongbin pov

I’m lucky for awake went Hyuk shout to wake Ken hyung or not maybe I’m and up like Ken hyung. “Good morning Ken hyung” Ken “Morning Hongbin” “What do you want to do today hyung?” Ken “Hmm……I don’t know” they both walk to kitchen to eat breakfast.   

 

No one pov

N look at wake up early morning antics and shak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter