Chapter 5 (part 1)

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon kind of busy that day so he stuck at company (dance studio) to finish his job.

 

The members want to do surprise party for N just because they miss him. Leo make the cake, Ken decorate the cake and Ravi clean the kitchen after Leo and Ken finish their job. While Hongbin & Hyuk go buy banana milk and a lots of N favorites snack.

They though N will be back at 10 PM but he seems to be late today. Leo call N a few times but can’t reach his cell phone so they kind of furious. They want to pick their leader at company but it to bad their leader not there.

******

Hakyeon go to Han River to release tension before going home, so he takes a little walk before he sits at the side river while looking at the night sky. He kind of space out there until he heard someone calling him. When he looks back and see s worry face while running to him.

Hyuk who arrives at N first said “N hyung are you okay? We were looking for you everywhere and you didn’t pick up your phone neither.” N look at Hyuk blankly and replay “yeah I’m okay….my phone out of battery.” Ken & Ravi hug N tightly because they thought something bad happen to him. Hongbin come close to N “N hyung let go home” N just nod his head and follow Hongbin quietly.   

While Leo at the back call their manager “hyung can we have a day off tomorrow” manager check the schedule “hmm……yeah I think so” “thanks hyung” Leo run to the members and go near N “N are you okay? Your kind of pale.” N just nod to answer Leo question.

Went they reach their dorm N almost fall due to faint. Hyuk who standing beside catch N before him before he hit the floor. Hongbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter