Chapter 6

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CEO Jellyfish Entertainment just wants test his group artist that is VIXX. He thinks, purpose what might happen if they switch the leader. he and manager discuss with N about the purpose and make this as a test for s “How much they love their leader? What do you think?” N ask “why hyung?” he said “because I always notice the members frequently prank you their leader and sometime the members’ stubbornness make hard for you to deal with them” N thinks this is the opportunity to see how much the members love him? “Yes, why not……I want to see that too” “I give you one-week day off”

 

the CEO chosen his nephew that it has good looking but he nephew can’t sing but good at dancing. he nephew also agrees to replace N for one week because he in semester break and also want to know how much the member love their leader? “N this is Hwan my nephew he replaces you for one week” “nice to meet you Hwan-shi” “please not be to formal N hyung just Hwan” “Hwan okay” they discuss for a little bit. He calls N “hyung can I have your phone number” “yeah sure” “thank hyung and about your members I will report at you every night. Don’t worry hyung” “you welcome and thank Hwan”

 

Hwan also knows the member love to prank the leader he always watches in the internet. So, he wants to know how the reaction the member will give when the news that his Uncle will tell them. while the members busy do dance practice they manager come “guys I have announcement this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter