Chapter 3

VIXX Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

VIXX walk at the side road, Leo walk in front and N behind them all. Suddenly N feel sudden pain on his lower shoulder, it seem to be one of anti-fan stabbed N at the back shoulder with knife without letting other people notice. Blood start to flow out from the knife wound. N worried if anyone notice but thank god he wear black shirts today so the members won’t see the blood’. N doesn’t want the member to worry about him.

 

Leo start to notice the absence of N and he looking for him, went his found N “Yah……. N-ah what wrong? Why you walk slowly?” Leo lay his hand on N shoulder “ouch….hmm it noting just you guys walk fast” Leo feel his hand sticky and wet after he touch N shoulder. So Leo look at his hand where there a red dark liquid on it “N-ah who…who do this to you. We…Were it came from?”  “I don’t know. It came from my shoulder. It alright because it not that hurt. Please don’t tell the other I…. I don’t want them to worry” Leo shout calling for Ken “Ken come here” then he leave the crowd and went near them “Yes hyung what wrong” “I want to take N to the hospital and I want you to take care of the kids” Ken confused “Why hyung it N hyung hurt” N denied “No no no I’m not hurt Ken…… Leo…umm..we don’t have to go to hospital it just a little scratch” Leo insist  “No you have to! Because you lost too much blood and Ken I tell you later about this okay” Ken just agree even though he is not clear what is going on “Okay hyung”.

 

They immediately went in to the car.  N starting to refuse “Leooooo……. I don’t want to go! It not that serious” Leo “N do you want stay a week or a month? It your choice” N whining  “But Leo I have many works that is still not done, can we just go back to the dorm” Leo hesitate  “A week or a mount!?” N force to agree “Fine a week hmm…….hgfhdgvgnv” Leo just simile.

 

When they arrive at the hospital, they went to the counter and the nurse ask us “Can I help you sir” “Yes my friend he got injured on his shoulder” while Leo done giving information to the nurse N suddenly faint. Leo and the nurse startled. They immediately lift N and lay him on patient bed. Leo meet the doctor that in charged on N and ask “how it is doctor” the doctor check N condition “he okay but his anti-bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter