His and Her Story

Calling Out

His and Her Story

 

“Are you her? Are you?”

Siwon-ah~” Tiffany calls out softly. She doesn't know why, it feels like her heart missed his heart, nearing each other through the hug. She responded to the hug. I don't know why. But my heart feels happy. Tiffany thought.

I'm sorry.” Siwon says as he realized what was he doing. Tiffany then felt shy about the sudden hug, and doesn't know what to reply. Just when she remember Siwon's words. Are you her? Are you?

“What do you mean by her?” Tiffany asks, trying to break off the silence.

Siwon then frowned, “Someone I love and hate so much.”

Tiffany was shocked to hear Siwon's words, How come he loved someone so much, and actually hates her that much. Is that even possible.

“I know you're confused.” Siwon says as he studies her expression. “You exactly remind me of her.”

Tiffany felt upset, thinking that he might hate her. “You hate me too?”

“What? No!” Siwon says, “What I mean is that. Oh! Nothing!”

isanghan !” Tiffany teases.

“Mworago?” Siwon asks, as he smiles to what she says.

“Isanghan!” Tiffany repeats. Siwon laughed to Tiffany's silliness.

~

“What do you mean you don't know? You don't know how many siblings you have?” Siwon asks, as he drinks the glass of wine he had.

“Aish! You seem so pointless!” Tiffany says, and sat up in the chair on Siwon's counter. They both are currently drinking at Siwon's house.

“Aren't you Stephanie Hwang?” Siwon asks again.

I don't know! I really don't know!” Tiffany says, and laughs. “It's funny on how those people don't believe that I don't remember at all. Calling me Crazy and Reckless. But Siwon-ah~ why haven't you called me that?” Tiffany says and begans to cut her smile into a sad one.

“Cause you're not.” Siwon says, and caresses her cheek. “You're not crazy nor reckless. You're You.”

“I- I-” Tiffany says. “I had an amnesia..”

Siwon lets go of his hands from her cheeks, as tears started to roll down. “You had what?!”

“I'm not able to remember things from my past.” She said and wipes her tears away, she then stood up from her chair, “I'm not suppose to be telling you this but I don't know my heart tells me to tell you so.”

She started walking but was then grabbed by Siwon's strong grip. “Tell me more.”

Tiffany smiles at Siwon, “ Like I tell you, I'm not suppose to tell you things like this.”

Tiffany said, and Siwon lets go of his grip. Tiffany smiles once again like a little child, “Thank You, Siwon-ah~.

Siwon was left alone in his living room, drinking. Remembering about his last December Night with his First Love. Stephanie Hwang.

“She had the exact lips, the exact cheeks. The exact arms. The exact voice.” Siwon whispers and prays to God. “Please don't let it be her. Please~”

Siwon-ah~ It echoes again. “Ahhh!” Siwon shouts, and started to hit the mirror, which broke into pieces causing his hands to bleed.

Just like a Mirror. Something that breaks, and once you fix it. There'll be missing pieces. That's why you have to form it again, and fill those missing pieces. And now you'll have to arrange them one by one. Siwon's head said, he shouted again. “Steph!”

~

“You seemed to have entertained them, huh?” Soo Man asks, Tiffany was in his office. Sharing stories about what happen to last nights event.

“But samchon, does Siwon really hates his first love?” Tiffany asks again, she's been asking it everytime Soo Man changes the topic.

Soo Man then laughs to Tiffany's childishness. “Siwon, my dear, Siwon's first love is lost. And was not found anymore. He's been separated for her for 8 years, Siwon believes that his First Love left him, and he became so lonely.”

“That story is so short! Why did you have to keep it as a secret?” Tiffany says,

“Go~ Call him for me.”

~

Tiffany waits outside Siwon's house. She knocks 3 times, Siwon then opens the door. Revealing a bandage on his hand.

“Samchon, needs you.” Tiffany said, she didn't seem to realize Siwon's hand.

Siwon just rolls his eyes, upon Tiffany's cheerful mood. Is he back to his own self? Tiffany asks herself. It is indeed true, his coldness and everything.

“Tch. As cold as the snow.” Tiffany smirks in front of him. Hoping he would not hear, but he did hear.

“What?” Siwon asks,

“Nothing. Isanghan!” Tiffany says, as her mood goes down of someone cold. She looked down to see Siwon's hands, “Oh My! You're hand.”

Siwon then rolls his eyes again, “I'll be going once I finish.”

Tiffany nods to Siwon.

~

Siwon enters Soo Man's office. Just when he enters, Soo man then speaks., “What do you think about Tiffany?”

Siwon closed the door, “Eh?”

“What do you think about Tiffany?” Soo Man asks, there was worry in his tone. (You will know why SOON)

“She's Fine. I admire her. Why?” Siwon says, as he sat down at the couch in Soo Man's office.

Soo Man was then relieved he smiled, “Want to know her story? I told her yours.”

Siwon curiously stared at Soo Man, waiting for his continuation. “Tiffany, that child was left in here by her parents. Her parents are unable to accept that she had amnesia, and lose hope. We tried our best to let her remember things. But she doesn't. The doctor says that there is still a big chance, till now. But we don't know how. Tiffany is lonely, Siwon I want you to accompany her.”

Siwon suddenly felt sad. And his heartbeat, feels like it's going to cry. Siwon stood up from his place. “I'll try.”

 

-

 

Merry Christmas :D Hey! I have a new story. Called Our Fake Girlfriends'

Our Fake Girlfriends'