I can Feel The Pain

Calling Out

I can Feel The Pain.

 

Siwon enters SMent to visit Tiffany. It's been a 2 days since christmas, and the last time they saw each other. Siwon waits for Tiffany outside SNSD's waiting room.

A loud thud was heard inside the room. Siwon seemed to be shock but doesn't really minds it.

A girl comes out panting outside the room, needing for help, she's Kim Taeyeon. “Siwon-ssi, Please help us. One of our members passed out.”

Who?” Siwon asks, though Tiffany wasn't on his mind now. He was just curious.

Tiffany-ssi.” Taeyeon says worriedly, she quickly grabs Siwon's arms to get Tiffany in the clinic as fast as possible. Siwon's heart stopped, “She Fainted.”

He was shocked when he entered, Tiffany was sat down in a chair unconscious, having no choice, Siwon carries her in a bridal style.

We have to go. Please take care of my unnie for a while.” Yuri says, running to Siwon.

How come they're living her alone? Oh Yeah~ She's distant to them. Siwon thoughts as he continues to carry Tiffany in a faster speed.

~

Her hands were furiously bleeding, which caused her to faint. She wasn't with the pain, but because of the blood. As Tiffany was being soaked in an alcohol, there was no pain coming through out her, no reactions at all. But Siwon there looks like he's going to die, he just can't imagine his self being soaked in his wound in an alcohol.

What kind of treatment was that?” Siwon asks the doctor.

Tiffany just continues to stare at nowhere in deep thought. The doctor then speaks, “Tiffany, she's afraid of blood. And to stop it's bleeding quick, we have to clean her wound fast and secure to wrap it quickly.”

The Doctor then leaves Siwon and Tiffany alone the clinic. There was silence for minutes.

What are you doing here?” Tiffany asks still in deep thought.

Siwon then stares at her hands, “I was going to ask you out for fun, You know?”

Oh.” Tiffany says, but there was no reaction coming out of her. No smile, no frown, no pain.

Why didn't you cry?” Siwon asks,

Eh?” Tiffany asks, “Why should I?”

Doesn't it hurt?” Siwon asks again.

Tch. Not at all. So what fun are we going to have?” Tiffany asks.

We can't go out cause there are media. How about sneak out, you know? Wear masks, caps and like that. It's fun, I haven't tried that too.” Siwon says as he smiles to the idea, he never smiles in front of a person whom he just know for days. But Tiffany, she was different, for a reason, she just makes Siwon smile.

Sneak Out?” Tiffany says and laughs to Siwon's thoughts. “To Where?”

Where? Uhmmmm..... Musical?” Siwon suggests.

That's so Boring!” Tiffany says, “How about in a Flower Garden? You know playing there and smelling flowers together with strangers.”

Siwon then smiles to the another idea, “Not Bad. But you're hand. I guess we'll be going once our hands are fine.” Siwon says as he raises his hands. They both were the same, having a wrapped their hands with a bandage.

You punched the mirror again?!” Tiffany asks.

That's my hobby,” Siwon says.

Aish! That's a bad one. Next Week then? I'll teach you a good hobby.” Tiffany says.

Next Week? That's too long. But fine, it's okay. Siwon thought. “Sure!”

 

[Author's Message: Sorry for the Crappy Chapter. Next Chapter will be SiFany overload, thanks to those who commented. :)]