Sneaking Away. Past and the Future.

Calling Out

 

Sneaking Away. Past and the Future.

~*~
Siwon smiled as he drived,they were on their way to Seoul's Most Beautiful Garden, the Secret Garden.

It's saturday today, many people must have come.” Tiffany says, as she stared at the beautiful structures they are passing through.

Do we really have to wear hats? And Masks like were Sick?” Siwon complains, as he talks with the mask.

Oppa, to remind you. You have million of fans, but GG just debuted. They only knew a few about us.” Tiffany says, “Are you doubting my ability?”

Ability of what?” Siwon asks.

Of Sneaking Away! I've done that a million times when I was a trainee.” Tiffany reveals.

Did your samchon knew?”

Would that be sneaking if he knew?”

No.”

Then he doesn't know.”

~*~
After an hour of traveling. They were now in front of the Garden.

Waaahh~~” Tiffany says in delight, they were in the garden. There were a lot of people as they expected.

Siwon was indeed delighted. Tiffany was surfing and having fun through the flowers. Siwon then grabbed his camera. He took a lot of pictures, not following Tiffany. Tiffany then waves at him, asking to come.

A flashback then flashes to his mind.

Little Stephanie and Little Siwon, were left alone in the park. Siwon then grabs a camera he owns, and takes pictures of Stephanie Playing. Though he was only taking pictures, just staring at her smile would be fine.

I don't understand why do I feel like this suddenly.” Tiffany says as she goes nearer to Tiffany, ending Siwon's flashbacks. “Eh?”

I feel so happy and hyped, not once in my 6 years of my new life did I feel so happy.” Tiffany says. New life, she's referring to the day ever since she had amnesia, and it's been 6 years long.

Me too.”

It's been 8 years, since I felt so happy.” Siwon then faces Tiffany, trapping her in his arms, nearing their covered faces. “Yah, Oppa~” Tiffany says.

Are you really not her?” Siwon asks seriously.

Aish!” Tiffany pushes Siwon away, causing him to back away. “Like what I said, I don't know.”

Siwon right now is losing hope, even though he hated his first love but he just can't avoid to love her each day as he sees Tiffany. Tiffany then grabs Siwon's hands to ran at the fields of flower, Siwon then smiles to this act, and decided to play along.

Waaaahhhh...” Tiffany says as she rans to the field.

Waaaahhh...” Siwon shortly imitates. Which caused Tiffany to smile, “You do like copying people don't you?”

It's called Mimicking.” Siwon says, stating a fact.

And you're that smart too?” Tiffany asks.

I have a question,” Siwon says,

Ask.”

Since you had amnesia, does it mean you don't know anything about Basics?” Siwon asks.

No one ever cared to ask me that, even Soo-Man samchon.” Tiffany says and pouts. “Yes. That's why I would Like to ask you to teach me, and it'll become your hobby.”

I'd love to.” Siwon answers.

Jeongmal? Isanghan!” Tiffany shouts, (Isanghan – Weird)

Yah! People might notice!” Siwon says,

They won't.” Tiffany says, “Teacher!” and as she says that skipping through the flowers making Siwon smile again, “I never thought I could be a child again.”

 

[A/N] Anyways sorry for the Boring Chapter. Please leave your dear reviews :)