The Wrong Girl?

Calling Out

 

 

Tiffany stood outside the gate, and stared at how Siwon reacted so cold in front of the fan girls.

'Why does he treat me this way?'

'Does he like me?'

'No! Tiffany~ You're doubting!'

Since when did I feel this way?” Tiffany asked a loud, just suddenly she felt a pat from her back. Her heart skipped for a beat, “Oh My! You scared me!” She faced back revealing Jessica Jung, smiling.

A fan of Choi Siwon?” Jessica smiled, “He's a gentleman. Want to go out for a coffee?” Tiffany smiled, Jessica Jung, her band mate.

-

Siwon told me that, you need to take care of yourself, and since you're not that close with the other members, would you mind if the two of us will be close?” Jessica said as she started a conversation in the cafe. Tiffany just smiled to Jessica's kindness.

You had amnesia?” Jessica suddenly asks. Tiffany was strucked by that question, Siwon had shared a deep part of her, which hurted her. 'Doesn't he know? How much I have to keep it?'

Tiffany's smile disappeared. “Yes,” her answer was short. Jessica was becoming more fond of Tiffany, as their laughs started to grow louder. But Tiffany, was forcing her laugh, deep inside her was her dieing curiosity of who the true Siwon is. “Siwon is your long time friend? Can you tell me his story?”

Sure!” Jessica gladly agreed, “Siwon was young when his first love had left him. They were in an accident, in a plane crash. It has been reported that no one had died, and everyone was safe. Siwon waited for his first love for so long, but she wasn't present. And ever since that day, Siwon had changed. His first love, was like his grandmother, mother, aunt, cousin, sister, and mostly his girlfriend. Siwon was the most affected in her lost, when he returned to Seoul, he found her parents' and was shocked that it was reported that she 'ran away'. That girl Stephanie Hwang, had always been Siwon's world, and no matter how much he tried to forget, the memories of them will always flash him back, that will cause pain to his heart even more.”

'Plane Crash?'

'Stephanie'

'Hwang'

'Parents'
'Ran Away'

It can't be right? I cant be that Hwang she's talking about. I'm just falling for him, that's all. I'm just being too assuming.

What a sad story. Could you feel that his first love is probably dead?” Tiffany asked, Jessica then smiled, “No. The memory of that girl, will always be alive, she's not dead yet.”

Tiffany then smiles to Jessica, “Could it be me?”

Jessica then laughs off to her question, “Hahahaha!”

But Tiffany's smile disappears. Jessica was about to drink the coffee when, she saw Tiffany's face. She was choked! The exact eyes. “*Cough*”

Jessica-ssi? Are you okay?” Tiffany asks, worried about Jessica's state. Jessica was now confused, 'Tell me Lord, Is my sister back?'

~*~

I was sure with what I saw, Siwon. I can't be wronged. I saw my sister, right in front of me.” Jessica said, as she smiled while tears over flow on her face. “The exact eyes, lips, face, and skin. The exact voice. Not even once have you listened to our songs, hear her voice and you'll see.”

-

Siwon hesitantly clicked the play button, the song was titled 'By Myself' the music started playing. “Ballad.” He whispered, “it's been a long time since I last listen to this kind of songs.”


Even if you're far away, I hope that you'll be happy
I bury my love deeply within my heart.

It hit his heart the first time he heard her voice, and now that lyric. “How?”

Siwon tried remininscing the memories ,the words of his beloved first love.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

Siwon-ssi.” Stephanie whisperes, and holds Siwon's hands. “If I'm not able to return to this place, it means I abandoned you. If I will, then I haven't abandoned you.”

~*~

I'm afraid,” Siwon whispers again, as he walks in the roof top. “You've come right? It's been 6 years since I stopped visiting this place.”

Siwon slowly opens his eyes, revealing a person.

Stephanie?” Siwon called out.

The person turned back, revealing a lady. “Oppa? Where have you been?” The girl said and smiled and ran towards Siwon to hug him. “I miss you so much!”

Siwon doesn't know how to react, why can't he feel happiness?

 

[A/N] I knew I just had to update. And what is gonna happen? Who is the girl? OH MY!? Leave your dear comments. Sorry for not updating :D It's been exactly a month since I haven't updated. [Last December 29, 2011 and now is January 29,2012 LOL! What a coincidence]