SMent's Party. The First Meeting?

Calling Out

SMent's Party. The First Meeting?

It's christmas! Come on~ Let's go to SM's Party.” Leeteuk says to Siwon ,as he gulps the one whole glass of wine. Siwon has no choice but to agree to them ,since they won't leave Siwon's house unless he agrees on joining the celebration of SMent's current Success.

Siwon prepared his self, wearing a black tuxedo, makes him look hotter. He grabbed his phone, and took a selca. It's been 8 years since she left.

How Siwon hates parties, and other things related to noise. Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Yesung arrived at the party.

Talking about, how our band disbanded, SM has a new girl group. And they look way too hot.” Yesung said, as they sat down at a table in the party. It was full of people, not ordinary people. But people that are rich and etc. Siwon stood up from his place, “I'm going home. Is it not enough to accompany you in this party? I've got my name signed. So? Is there anything else?” Siwon asks.

Heechul smirks to Siwon's words. Though they were bandmates, he had always hated his guts. Being so cold, to everyone he had always hated him. Siwon was the Face of Super Junior, but when he decided to go on his own, Super Junior's fan base decreased and decreased. Till they had to disband.

What? Mad at me?” Siwon asks as Heechul, continues to stare at him. “Hyung, I know you're holding a grudge against me. Keep holding it, cause if you won't I might not be able to stop, and just hit you with my grudge too. You know what grudge is that? JEALOUSY.”

Heechul stoods up from his chair, and eventually came nearer to Siwon, he was about to punch him. Just when a girl came by.

The girl spoke and smiled, “Annyeong Haseyo. Tiffany Hwang-imnida. I am the representative of the new band Girls' Generation. Soo Man-samchon, asked me to accompany you for the night. While the other girls, accompany other bands too.” But Siwon was unable to hear her words, he was struck and mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. Just so familiar. Siwon thought. As his aura changes. “I'm gonna go.” Heechul said, and hits Siwon purposely as he leaves.

Ahh~ Tiffany-ah!” Leeteuk laughs, as Heechul leaves; trying to break the awkwardness. “Siwon, please stay. You see Tiffany here is our labelmate, How about we get to know her for a while.” Leeteuk says as he seemed to realize Siwon's stare at the girl.

-

What?” Sungmin asks again, holding his stomach as he was already unable to hold his laugh anymore, “Tiffany-ssi. You sure are a very humorous person.”

Tiffany smiles at they're laugh, but as she stares at one person at the group he was looking away. Tiffany felt upset on this. “Mr. Choi, if you're not comfortable in this place, and wanted to go to your good friend Yoona, you can go.”

Siwon was shocked to get caught, he was pretending to be staring at Yoona, just to get her attention. And hear her voice talking to him.

Is that so?” Siwon asks,

Yes. I would not want to have a lonely guest. If where you are happy, then I will feel also happy for you.” Tiffany speaks then she smiles. Revealing her eye smile.

Kyuhyun was then able to realize her smile, “Did your eyes just smiled?”

Yesung laughed even more, “It's called eyesmile. You Brat!”

Ohh~ But Tiffany-ssi. You sure are pretty.” Kyuhyun complimented.

Thank You, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

Siwon then cutted their lovey dovey conversation, “You guys are drunk!”

Tiffany then nods, “Yes. But Sir, aren't you going to leave?”

I'm not, I enjoyed it. I just stared to Yoona, to get your attention and hear you calling my name.” Siwon said honestly.

Jeongmal?” Tiffany asks unbelievably.

And it seemed that you called me, Mr. Choi. Instead with my very own name.” Siwon says. Whenever he drinks, even just a little. It would already have an effect on him. And Leeteuk seemed to realize this. “Oh~ What he means Tiffany-ssi, is that he would like you to call his name.”

Oh~” Tiffany says. I don't know, I don't understand why I felt weird. Calling Out his name would not be so bad. But why does this have a certain effect that I don't understand. Tiffany thought.

Yah!” Siwon said. “Why are you staring at me?”

Tiffany shakes her head in reality, “I was thinking about something.”

Is that so?” Siwon asks.

Si- Si- Si-.” Tiffany stutters. “Siwon-ah~

Siwon's eyes widens upon hearing this. It's been along time since I heard that someone called me by that. It relieves me that the memory is still alive. But it breaks my heart into pieces. Siwon's face becomes sad, upon remembering. He stood up from his place, and eventually walks away.

Merry Christmas!” Tiffany shouted as Siwon walks away.

Don't worry Tiffany-ssi. He just misses someone.” Sungmin says.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!” Tiffany said and came back to their talk with the other guys with out Siwon. But Tiffany was uncomfortable all through out the talk, she bid her good bye to the guys after 5 minutes of Siwon leaving. She hurried back to go outside, wearing her dress. That was simple, and was not that formal.

Tiffany on the outside waited for the Taxi, just when on her side a men stood beside her. She blinks a few times, to realize the man standing beside her. It's Siwon. “Merry Christmas.” Siwon says, and as he said that it exactly at 12. Fireworks were displayed, as they stood outside SMent's hall.

Siwon-ah.” Tiffany calls, “What are you doing here?”

Siwon-ah. Siwon-ah. It keeps on repeating on his mind. Unable to hold it anymore, he then pulled Tiffany into a hug. “Are you her? Are you?”

-

 

What can you say? Please leave your dear comments please.