Son Yeoshin

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 2

Continuation of chapter 1 lol.

~Dyo KyungSoo's POV

 

Oh my god. I was in heaven just watching those human angels walk around in their birthday suit. I'm so glad football practice ended at the same time track practice ended.

 

"Dyo, you can do this. You need to compose youself." I told myself.

 

I took off my gym clothes, leaving me in my batman underwear. I hung my towel around the back of my neck. "You can do this." I mumbled to myself as I could feel the cold sweat on my forehead running down.

 

I gulped as I set foot into the shower stalls. There was no shower curtains and everything was just open. I saw 'the blind ape' as Bomi names him, under the water trying to rinse out soap. The sight of him gave me a .

 

I cast my eyes away to find Chanyeol smirking at me. Water drip from his hair. I bit my lip. Good thing he had a towel wrapped around his waist to cover 'his buddy' or else I would've fainted. Chanyeol was a friend of Kai... I think.

 

I blushed, knowing that I got caught staring. He winked at me and laughed silently to himself as he walked towards his locker to get changed. Well that was embarrassing. I quickly went into an empty stall. I made sure it was far from the other guys. At least they made it clear that they don't mind me being gay. As long as I don't 'make a move' on them. They also gave me a rule which was 'you can look, but you can't touch". I can live with that. 

 

~Yoon Bomi's POV

 

"Yah, Yoon Bomi! I totally forgot i have a dental appointment now. , I'm going first!" I heard Eunji shout while I was showering. I could hear her drop things and scurrying around. Next thing I heard was a loud thud, accompanied by a cry of pain. "OW!" Eunji wailed, "Damn it! Bye Bomi!" Then, the door closed. 

 

"Pabo." I chuckled. Then the door burst open along with a bunch of squeals and giggles. Great, the boy-crazy group of cheerleaders are here. I took my time showering and waiting until they were done showering and changing. Once I heard the annoying high-pitched noises leave the shower room, I wore my sports bra and shorts before leaving the cubicle.

 

To my surprise, a pair of beautiful brown eyes met mine. ", I thought no one was inside." I thought to myself. "Naeun-ah, can you pass me your shampoo? I forgot to bring mine." I heard the voice of Park Chorong asking the beautiful blonde sitting infront of me. 

 

Naeun stood up and walked over to the cubicle to pass the shampoo. I watched her as she sashayed past me. Damn, she looked so good just from wearing a plain white t-shirt and skinny jeans. Is that even possible?

 

I went to my locker to get my things. I was wiping myself with my towel when I felt someone staring at me. I turned over to see The Son Naeun looking away. I smirked as she looked down and blushed, realising she was caught staring. I mean I can't blame her. My abs are smokin' and I'm pretty hot.

 

I dropped my towel and walked slowly towards Naeun who was sitting and shutting her eyes. She looked up and realised I was walking towards her. She immediately moved backwards every step I took towards her. She looked at me with wide eyes, her eyes sometimes flickering to my exposed abs. As soon as I reached her, I bent down and smirked at her. Her face was inches from mine and she was trying to look anywhere except at me.

 

"Don't come near me" I heard her whisper. I chuckled before backing her against the wall. Her eyes immediately showed fright. 

 

"Or what?" I whispered back before mashing our bodies together. She gasped as my moved my face closer to hers, our noses slightly brushing against each other. She stood frozen on the spot and her chest heaved as I felt her breathe into my space. I was so right now. I was actually surprised she didn't scream for help. 

 

I moved my mouth to her right ear as I saw her gulped. "You know," I whispered, just to a little. "I don't think you anywhere near straight, Son Naeun-sshi" My lips accidentally grazed her ear and she went stiff.

 

Suddenly, something hard hit my head. "Ouch." I held the back of my head and looked at the bottle of shampoo that fell on the ground. Then, I looked over to the culprit of the shampoo throwing and the pain at the back of my head and it was none other than the princess, Park Chorong. She glared at me before walking towards me and pushing me away from the top of Naeun. I smiled cheekily as Chorong frowned at me. I looked over to Naeun. She looked flushed and she was frowning. She was probably contemplating her ual orientation right now. I chuckled to myself.

 

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny!" Chorong said and gave me the I'm-going-to-murder-you face. I swear, it was scary and y at the same time.

 

I shrugged my shoulders, not caring if she's gonna strangle me to death. I started to walk away from both of them and to my locker as if nothing had happened. I took my Pikachu t-shirt and put it on. I packed everything else into my duffel bag and put it over my shoulder. I started walking out of the shower room.

 

"You! I'm going to file charges against you for touching Naeun!" I heard Chorong sy. I glanced at her. "Okay." I replied to her with a slight laugh. I saw her eyes twitch as soon as I said that.

 

"Naeun-sshi" I called for the blonde who was still looking at the ground.  Naeun looked at me with a slight confused frown. "Goodbyeee" I said with a charming smile before winking at her. Her face flushed once again. I laughed while walking out of the shower room. "Well, that was a fun encounter."

 


 

Lol okay im gonna go to church now. Though im not catholic. Im just accompanying my cousin there. And i will edit this chapter there too. Don't mind my mistakes for now. Sorrry!! And let me know what you think about this chapter :)) Bye ^^

Btw i do ship Bona a little too 

 

BYEE

* OKAYY I just finished editing. Sorry if i miss a few mistakes. You could let me know the mistakes if you want. Im at the church now. And I'll be writing the chapter now. Hopefully i will be done by today huehue. 

Btw guys, dont worry about 2eun. True love always takes time. xD And Naeun is straight... for now.