Raichu!

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 4

I made this long because I felt bad for making yall wait for so long :(


 

~Son Naeun's POV

 

I stared blankly at nowhere as I sat on a bench in the middle of a mall. I saw a couple pass by me, holding hands and I flushed at the thought of what happened earlier on in the shower room. Yoon Bomi is a really nice person. In school, she had always grabbed attention wherever she went. She is playful and beautiful as well as friendly. Everyone likes her. Well, everyone except for Rong-unnie.

 

I've been friends with Rong-unnie since we were in middle school. When she was a baby, her family moved to Japan as her grandparents stayed there, but after some unfortunate incidents, Rong-unnie moved back to Korea. She came into my class as a transfer student. I was actually a year younger than the rest of the students in my class as I moved up grade while Rong-unnie missed a grade, so she was two years older than me. When she transferred in, everyone was scared of her as she was a cold beauty. We had never seen her smile or laugh and she was scary to us.

One day I spotted Rong-unnie crying at a corner while we were having our break. It was my first time seeing the transfer student so fragile. I went to her. When she felt my presence, she looked at me with a piercing glare. I shuddered but then I sat beside her. She looked at me as I sat down and gave me a softer gaze. I smiled at her and hugged her. "You can let everything out. I will be your ears." I said to her, comforting her. Soon, her stubborn tears fell onto my uniform. After a while of crying, she told me her problems. Her problems were awfully sad. Especially the problems with her parents.

 

Anyways, I soon understood her and we became best friends. I started getting used to her homophobic side, eventhough I'm alright with those kind of people. Thinking about that, I thought about what Bomi said to me earlier on.

 

I don't think you are anywhere near straight, Son-Naeun-sshi.

 

Is she crazy? Of course I'm straight... right? I honestly don't know what it feels to like someone. Sure I dated that Luhan dude a few months ago but I don't think that I liked him. But I definitely don't think I'm into girls. That's absurd for sure. I, Son Naeun, is straighter than a pole. 

 

Urgh, my head hurts. I looked at my watch and realised that I have been sitting creepily here, staring at nothing for more than 20 minutes. I sighed. All that thinking have given me a big headache. Maybe I really do need to go to the clinic. I rubbed my temples.

 

I abruptly stood up, getting ready to leave, causing me to clash with someone. My frail legs couldn't help me keep my balance as I felt myself falling backwards. I shut my eyes, getting ready for impact until I felt two slender pair of arms circling around my waist, stopping me from hitting the ground. I immediately opened my eyes to find a worried pair of eyes staring back at me. 

 

"Omo! Are you okay? I'm so, so, so sorry!" she said as she pulled me back up my feet before looking all around my body for any injuries. I chuckled to myself as I took at good look at her. I widen my eyes in recognition. It's one of Yoon Bomi's friends. She's pretty popular too. I remembered someone telling me that she is popular for being sweet and kind. What was her name? Jung Eunmi? Or was it Jung-

 

"Oh you're Son Naeun! I'm Jung Eunji, from the next door class," She interupted my thoughts as she let out her hand for me to shake. I smiled at her before shaking her hand. "I know you" I kinda half-lied. She gave me a shy giggle before letting my hand go. I chuckled to myself. She's cute. Wait what. Son Naeun are you okay? 

 

She then looked towards the ground and pouted. I followed her line of sight to find a cup of coffee spilled and chinese food on the ground. , I made her drop her coffee and food. "I'm so sorry!" I looked at her with widened eyes as I apologised. "That's fine, it's alright." She smiled widely at me. I looked at her apologetically. God, I'm so stupid. I felt my headache worsen. I frowned and grabbed the railing beside me.

 

"Are you okay?" I heard her say. I nodded which resulted me to feel pain in my head. I guess training was too intensed. I really need to see a doctor now. I frowned again before replying with a brief "I'm fine". 

 

She looked at me carefully. "Okay then... I guess I'll see you around?" She said with a small smile. I nodded with a small smile and waved her goodbye before I walked past her to the opposite direction. I could feel her eyes on my back but I didn't bother turning around. 

 

All of a sudden, I felt a piercing pain in my head as I held my head in my hands and soon everything went pitch black.

 

 

~Jung Eunji's POV

 

I looked at the retreating figure of one of our school's goddesses. Goddamn, she was beautiful up close. But I should be careful around her. She is Park Chorong's best friend after all. I looked at my spilled coffee and food on the ground. I sighed. Well there goes dinner. I need to buy more food or Yoon Bomi would kill me for coming home empty-handed.

 

I looked back at Son Naeun for the last time. And suddenly all my thoughts vanished when I saw the blonde's body falling to the ground lifelessly. I widened my eyes in shock as I ran towards her fragile body. 

 

"Naeun-sshi? Are you okay?" I held her head up and tapped her cheeks a little but she wouldn't get up. A few people crowded around me. I checked her breathing. Naeun was breathing calmly. I guess she just didn't get enough sleep. "You should bring her home for some rest. She's is fine, she just lacks rest." I heard an old woman say beside me. I nodded at her and said my thanks.

 

I don't know where she stays though. And the school is quite far away so I can't bring her to the nurse's office to rest. I sighed and carried her bridal style. Wow, she's hella light. As expected of Son Yeoshin-nim. 

 

 

~Yoon Bomi's POV

 

I brought Chorong to my favourite chinese restaurant because I was hella hungry after track practice. I stopped the engine of my Bbomderator and got off. She got off angrily. "What do you think you are doing?!". I chuckled at her attempt to look angry as she looked more cute than angry with her nose crunched up. "I really don't find this funny."

 

"Well, I do. And I brought you here because I was hungry and you are probably hungry too." I replied calmly taking the helmet from her and putting it on Bbomderator. 

 

"When did I ever say I was hungry?" And as if on cue, her stomach growled. She immediately blushed while frowning as I heard her mutter "". 

 

I chuckled before asking her, "You have no dinner plans, right?" She hesistated, probably contemplating to lie or not.  Her face softens a bit. "No, I don't."

 

"Great, then paying for dinner can be your thanks for me giving you a ride." I winked and grinned widely. Her face goes cold again as she mutters "Should've expected that"

 

"Fine. But this will be the last time you would be near me. After this, don't talk to me. I'll pay for dinner as thanks and then we won't have anything to do with each other got it?" She said coldly as she pointed her index right at me. I gulped and saluted her. "Yes, ma'am." Then, she struts into the restaurant leaving me behind. I sighed. Okay, Yoon Bomi, eat all you want. 

 

~Park Chorong's POV

 

I decided to have dinner with Bomi because I was hella hungry... and I didn't want to eat by myself in that empty house. After having a dinner and watching Yoon Bomi eat like a pig, I paid the bill as promised. I sighed as I saw Bomi get on her bike. God, I hate that thing. I huffed before getting on the back of her bike. She looked back at me with a small frown. "You know, you totally remind me of the Raichu from Pokèmon. You're always frowning and you are scary." She chuckled. She did not just insult me with a non-existent character. I huffed out in anger controlling myself from strangling that pink-headed idiot. 

 

She moved her hands behind her back and pulled my own around her waist. i felt like I was feeling her up again. It was so awkward. 

 

After many wrong turns and directions, we finally reached my place. "Thanks." I told Bomi as I slid off the helmet handing it back to her after she had shut her bike off. During the ride, there were countless of times where I had my front pressed against her back. It felt very, very weird and awkward.

 

"You're welcome." She said as she smiled. I got down the vehicle, combing my fingers through my hair tanning it down a bit. I let out a breath as she looked at me. "First things first. We are not friends and everything stays the same." I told her with my arms folded.

 

She gave me an amused grin. "Alright," She slid her thumb and index across her lips looking as if she was zipping it up. It actually did looked kind of cute. "but in one condition," She ran her fingers through her hair. 

 

"I'm not sleeping with you." I frowned at her, giving a disgusted look. The feeling of a girl touching me is so disgusting.

 

Bomi rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'd never sleep with a cold-hearted person."

 

"Ouch, that kinda hurts." I faked hurt and held my heart. It actually did hurt me hearing those words coming out of directly at me. It felt like getting a sting to my heart from a bee. I just didn't show her how the words affected me.

 

"Um, sorry" She said lowly, scratching the side of her head. She apologised anyways, probably feeling bad.

 

I ignored her apology and lifted my eyebrow at her. "So what's your condition anyway?"

 

"No bullying my type of people for a month." She smiled slightly before shoving her thumb into her pocket.

 

"3 weeks." I retorted.

 

"Geez, fine." She muttered out.

 

She lifted up her fist to me. I lifted an eyebrow at that. She noticed my confusion. "Fist bump to seal the deal."

 

Oh. I lifted my own fist and lightly hit it against hers.

 

"Well, then I got to go now." She said as she put her helmet on, leaving the transparent screen up, such that I can see her eyes. We stared at each other for a while, until I snapped myself out of the trance and gave a brief cough. Well, that was awkward. "Okay, goodbye." I turned around to walk towards my door when I heard her speak. "Ok. Bye... Chorong-sshi". I looked back at her. She revved her bike to life. She gave me a peace sign and a salute before she strode away. Finally. I ran into the house as the house keeper closed the gate.  

 

My name coming out of sounds so foreign yet beautiful with her voice. What am I saying? I sighed again on this horrible day as I shut my room door behind me.

 

~Bomi's POV

 

 

After I dropped Chorong off at her house, I found a Starbucks cafe and was buying coffee when I saw Eunji's message.

 

From: Uglyji <3

Time: 8:37p.m

Yah, Pabomi. Where are you? Anyways, could you get dinner by yourself? Things came up and I couldn't buy dinner. Sorry >< I'll make it up to you. Thanks :p

 

I frowned at her message. Oops, I almost forgot about Eunji. I quickly sent a reply back.

 

To: Uglyji <3

Time: 9:03p.m

Oh, it's okay. I've already eaten. What happened though? I'll be back soon so please don't watch like the last time. I was scarred for 5 days. 

 

I waited for a reply until it was my turn to order my coffee. "Omo. You're Yoon Bomi, right? HI!" And overly excited girl greeted me from behind the counter. She looks older than me. I gave a smile. "Yup, I'm the one and only Yoon Bomi! Hello!" I replied using the same excitement she used. "And you are?"

 

"I'm Oh Hayoung! I'm a freshman in the same high school!" Oh, she's pretty cool and I'm pretty bored. Plus, Eunji is busy. I looked around and saw the person behind me looking impatient. "When do you end your shift today?" I asked Hayoung. She looked at me startled before telling me that her shift will end in 15 mins. "Okay, I'll wait for you. Let's hang out." I smiled at her before ordering my coffee. 

 

I sat down and waited for her shift to end. Then I got a message back from Eunji.

 

From: Uglyji

Time: 9.12p.m

YAH! That was an accident!! It was an ad that I accidentaly clicked on! I'm not that type of person!! Anyways, I'll tell you what happened when you get home. I hate typing messages bye.

 

I chuckled at her message. Yeah, Eunji is our school's 'prince'. Sigh, I can't just stand how she's so nice to everyone. She should care more about herself. 

 

After around 20 minutes, the bubbly girl came over to my table. "I'm done with my shift, was there something you wanted?" She asked me, while smiling. 

 

"Ah Hayoung-sshi," I started. "Just Hayoung is fine." She smiled at me.

 

"Then you can call me Bomi-unnie. Want to hang out? Go to the arcade or something? Because my best friend Eunji is busy and I'm lonely." I said while pouting. "Sure, Bomi-unnie!" Hayoung immediately chirped. She is probably not one of my fangirls because she isn't shy or anything around me. Finally, someone else I could hang out with.

 

"Bomi-unnie, just so you know, I'm not someone you can easily beat." Hayoung smirked at me.

 

************************

 

Hayoung was not kidding. I didn't even win a single game in the arcade. God, did she create arcade games or something? I sighed as I parked my bike. I just returned home after dropping Hayoung off. I greeted the guard as I took the lift up to the penthouse. It was nearly 1am. I type the passcode in an entered the penthouse. 

 

As soon as I entered the penthouse, I saw Eunji sleeping on the sofa of the living room. I frowned at that. What really happened? I took my shoes off carelessly and dropped my bag down onto the ground. I went into my room, and got a blanket for Eunji. After I wrapped the sleeping Jung Eunji with a Raichu blanket, I went into my room and took my pants off. I was too lazy to change that I slept just like that. Soon I went into dreamland, knowing that I will wake anytime soon.

 


 Hihi! So yeah Im so so sorry for being so late. The thing is that I was writing the previous chapter in my cousin's house and I totally forgot to bring my laptop's charger home. Her house was way too far for me since ive been busy with school and everything. It is now my final exam season. But i have chicken pox so I cant leave my house. So I decided to write a chapter after so long and after begging my cousin to come visit me with my charger. ANYWAYS im back and I will try to update as much as possible.

OKay wet 2eun is the hottest thing ever.

Eunmi is adorable. Just kiss already. And theyre precious smile i can't

Bomi-unnie taking care of her dongsaeng. Bona <3

PaboHayoung who likes to follow Pabomi's footsteps.

 

This is my fav gif. I literally ship everyone in this gif.

 

 

 

god ing blessed us with sweaty Yoon Bomi

 

 

the ever so adorable namjuice will come soon dont worry! Hayoung needs a bae too. ;)

 

Lastly Ill leave you with this.

I will check for errors and will update you after I'm done editing :) Ciao~

Wow this chapter has 2.8k words i kennot. ;-; More than the number of followers on my instagram xD

IM DONE EDITING. SHockingly, there werent much mistakes. I'm proud of myself. *Pats myself on my back*