Tease.

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 8

 


 

Park Chorong's POV

 

Both classes gathered around Coach Wu. He was explaining the rules and all but I didn't listen. I have been playing volleyball since I was 12 and it has already been 6 six years. I yawned and looked around. My eyes landed on Yoon Bomi. She would be a tough rival to play against. For all I know, she is multi-talented in every sport. Damn, I can't wait to kick her .

 

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw Kyungsoo nudge Bomi. He then said something to her with a grin, causing Yoon Bomi to look towards my class. As I followed her line of sight, I saw Nana looking at Bomi while blushing red before looking away. Gross.

 

I looked back at Yoon Bomi and saw her smile to herself. I'm pretty good at lip-reading so I saw her mumble the word 'cute'. I rolled my eyes. I knew she was a freaking player. All lesbians are horrible like that.

 

I saw Kyungsoo say something to Yoon Bomi and wink, causing Bomi to roll her eyes and look away, towards me. Our eyes met, and my heart started beating. Why the hell is my heart beating so hard right now? I frowned and glared at her, before looking back to Coach Wu, hoping that she didn't notice me falter.

 

“Okay so class! We need to get into groups of six. But don't go running to your friends now. I need three people from Elite Class A and three people from Elite Class B to be in one group.” , I don't know anyone from the other class. I frowned as he continued talking. “As elite classes representing the school, you guys need to bond.” I rolled my eyes. “Alright! Find your groups in 1 minute or whoever's left will be doing 10 laps around the gym.” And with that everyone started frantically looking for groupmates. Oh god.

 

“Unnie! Who do we group with?” Naeunnie asked with a pout. I sighed. “I don't know...” I said as I looked around, seeing that many hopeful pairs of eyes are looking at our way. “Chorong! Naeun! Join us!” Suho called us, waving. I saw that he was already grouped with three other boys from the other class, who were staring at us lustfully.

 

“Unnie... let's not join them. I know he is your boyfriend but the other guys-” I cut her off. “He is not my boyfriend anymore. He cheated on me.”

 

Naeun gasped. “That bastard.” Naeun turned around and glared at him before pulling me towards the other side of the gym. “Unnie, we have got no choice but to join Bomi-unnie” She said. I was about to retort but was cut off my Naeun. “Unless you wanna be in the same group as that dickhead and his disgusting friends.” I frowned. “Fine...”

 

“Bomi-unnie!” Naeun called out to Bomi, causing Bomi to look at us with wide eyes. “Can we join you guys?”

 

“Are you talking to us?” Kyungsoo asked in disbelief. Naeun smiled at him. “Yeah I am, so I Chorong-unnie too right?” Naeun said before dragging me in front of her to face the three idiots. I look at Kyungsoo. Urgh, the promise I made with Bomi. Be nice, Park Chorong. “Yup. So can we group with you guys?”

 

"Of course. Well if we ignore the glares your boyfriend is giving us right now. We'd be more than happy." Eunji said. I looked behind to see Suho staring at us angrily. I rolled my eyes. "Ex-boyfriend."

 

"Oh. I'm sorry." Eunji said apologectically. I laughed at Eunji trying to look sorry. "Don't be." I said before giving them a wide smile.

 

I nearly laughed at their expressions. They looked like idiots. I saw Bomi chuckle at the two idiots and I couldn't help but smile at that. Then she looked at me surprised.

 

Through the side of my eyes, I could see Nana approaching us, or you could say Bomi. Please don't come here. "Alright then. We just need one more person." And as if on cue, Nana tugged onto Bomi's shirt causing Bomi to jerk and look at her direction. Nana talked to Bomi, asking if she could join us. Please say no.

 

"Yes of course! We absolutely do not mind." I heard Kyungsoo say, before giving Bomi a wink. God, I hate how he is trying to play matchmaker.

 

“Uh, you don't mind if Nana-sshi joins us, right?” Bomi asked looking at me and Naeun, while scratching the nape of her neck adorably. I'm definitely not gay but what she did would probably be cute in anyone's eyes. I'm definitely not gay. I could feel Naeun's hand, which was draped over my shoulders, tense up. God, Bomi is such an . Is she that oblivious? Can't she tell that we don't really like her that much? Gosh, Yoon Bomi is an idiot.

 

“Chorong-sshi?” Bomi called me, snapping me out of my thoughts. Is she really that oblivious? “Yeah sure. Whatever's fine.” I said as I turned my attention back to Coach Wu. I heard Bomi talking to Nana. Geez, why does my chest hurt. I drank water to try and make the pain go away.

 

"Alright Suho and friends over there, and the two boys there, run 5 laps." The six boys groaned. "Then the six of you can be a team. Start running now." Coach Wu ordered. I chuckled.

 

“Serves him right for cheating on me.” I scoffed. Naeun giggled. “Yeah, he's an .”

 

“I have no idea why I dated an ” I snorted, not realising that a pair of anger-filled eyes were staring right through my soul.

 

Okay the rest of you get into twos and practice passing the ball to each other. Once they are done with the laps we will start mini volleyball matches." Coach Wu said before tucking his clipboard in between his arm pits. 

 

When Coach Wu said 'get into twos', for some odd reason, the face of the person I hate the most appeared in my mind. Yes, Yoon Bomi. Probably because I definitely do not want to be partnered up with her. Thank god I have Naeunnie with me.

 

"Alright. Then we'll go in pairs. I think it is best if Eunji and I partner up, while Naeun-sshi and Chorong-sshi partners up." I smiled, though I felt a little disappointed. Maybe because I'm always with Naeun. But i definitely do not want to partner any four of them.  "Leaving Bomi and Nana-sshi to be partners!" I saw Kyungsoo grin at Bomi and Eunji giving him a high five behind his back while grining like an idiot. Oh god. Why do I feel so pissed.

 

"So, we are all okay with these pairings, right?" I frowned. Yeah, whatever. "Alright then, let's practice hard and win the matches later on.". Kyungsoo said as I watched Bomi grin. With this team, I'm pretty confident in beating any group. Change of plan, I'm gonna kick Suho's sorry . As everyone went to gert the balls, I watched as Kyungsoo pulled Eunji who was talking to Naeunnie, so that Bomi and Nana could walked together.

 

I can't believe her friends actually set them up. I definitely wouldn't do that to Naeun. Especially because it's Nana. Damn, she is so physically perfect. BUT, no one's perfect. She probably would be like some trying to take away Bomi's innocence. Wait, what am I saying?

 

I broke away from my thoughts as I saw my shoelace untied. I look at everyone else who were walking towards the cages to get the balls. I sighed and look back at my shoelaces. I feel so lazy. I pouted. I bent down anyways and started tying my shoelaces.

 

While I was tying my shoelaces, I felt a presence right in front of me. I lazily looked upwards. Before I could reprehend anything, I felt two slender hands cupped both my cheeks. I let my eyes widen as I saw Yoon Bomi looking seriously at me. I looked at her properly. Wow, she isn't wearing any makeup... She's beautiful. Shut up, Park Chorong.

 

My internal battle was cut short when I saw Bomi's face relax into a wide smile. At this close proximity and that gorgeous smile, I felt my heart beat a lot faster. I continued staring at her with wide eyes. What is happening right now?

 

I felt both her thumbs slide down from my cheeks to my lips. I shivered at the contact. She lifted up the sides of my lips. “You are beautiful when you smile. You should do it more often. ” She said with a wide grin before she got up and left. I sat there, bewildered at what just happened. I let my cheeks heat up, and I'm pretty sure it's burning red right now. What is this feeling?

 

Wait, Park Chorong, did you just let her do that to you? That's insane. I got up and went to Bomi to give her a peace of my mind, when I stopped at my tracks at the sight of Nana clinging onto Bomi's arm. Okay, maybe she didn't cling on her arm, but she did touch her arm. And that's some stuff there. Wow, okayyy... I'm going insane.

 

“Unnie, you okay? Let's practice.” I looked over to Naeun who appeared beside me with a ball in her hands. I looked over to Kyungsoo and Eunji giggling to themselves and snorting like the idiots they are, while glancing at Nana and Bomi. “Yeah alright.” I said. I took one last look at Nana and Bomi before walking away to the other end of the gym.

 

 

Yoon Bomi's POV

 

I'm so freaking excited right now. Our team managed to beat all the teams all the way till the finals. I can't believe it. We are so ing good at this. We were resting before we start the final match.

 

"Oooo, would you look at that. We are against Team s this time round. Sad, thing is that they are all guys." Kyungoo said, pouting.

 

Eunji sighed. "And we are all girls." She held her head in her hands.

 

"Uh excuse me, are you forgetting someone?" Kyungsoo frowned at Eunji.

 

"Uh, I don't think so." Eunji said, while looking around exaggeratingly. Kyungsoo looked at her with a -how-dare-you face.

 

I ignored them before facing Chorong. “We are so going to show your ex-boyfriend who's boss.” I raised my hand to Chorong for a high five. We actually became a little closer through all these games. I was kind of happy that we are getting closer to each other. I totally hate enemies. She gave me a grin which I returned back, before giving me a hard slap on my palm. She gave me a wide thankful smile, which was absolutely stunning.

 

He's so ing going to regret ever cheating on an amazingly beautiful person like her. I watched as Chorong's eyes widened as her cheeks turned pink and KyungJi looked at me with raised eyebrows. . “I said that out loud, didn't I?” I asked Kyungsoo and Eunji, not daring to look at Chorong. They both nodded at me while trying to stifle their laughter.

 

I felt my cheeks heat up. I probably look like a freaking tomato right now. I looked away, not bothering to look at Chorong at all. Why did you have to say that out loud, you idiot. You freaking idiot, Yoon Bomi. I thought to myself as I slapped my forehead. As soon I slapped myself, the two idiots behind me finally broke loose and laughed like there was no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes. They are so not going to let this go.

 

“Did I miss something?” My thoughts were interupted by Nana's sweet voice. I looked up to her with a smile. “No. Noth-”

 

“HAHA Nana you should've seen it. It was so ing embarrassing.” Eunji let go wide as she laughed out loud and slapped Kyungsoo, who was also laughing like an idiot, numerous times. Nana looked at them weirdly. “O-okay. I don't think I wanna know.” I chuckled. “Thank you. Wouldn't want another one teasing me.” I pointed at the two behind who were wheezing for breath after laughing so much.

 

“Wow, I think I'm gonna get abs from laughing this much.” Eunji said as she laid down and tried to catch her breath.

 

“Yah! Aren't y'all being too dramatic! It was just a simple mistake god! The words just slipped out okay! Jesus. Look at Chorong now and tell me she's not beautiful.” I pointed at Chorong who was blushing madly now.

 

“Yeah, she is actually gorgeous.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Both Naeun and Chorong are hotties.” Eunji said, then grinned at the Naeun's and Chorong's embarrassed reaction. Oh, I know where this is going. “Right, Kyungsoo?”

 

Kyungsoo smirked. “Yes of course! They have no flaws, so perfect. Great at studies, athletic, artistic, everyone loves them. They are so perfect in everyone's eyes.” Kyungsoo grinned at the blushing-like-mad bestfriends then at Eunji, passing the baton to her.

 

“Oh yes, definitely! Not to mention, that they are drop-dead gorgeous.” Eunji smiled and winked at them, causing them to burn so much more.

 

“Okay, that's enough of teasing these poor innocent girls.” Kyungsoo and Eunji booed at me. I rolled my eyes. “Come on, we got a match to win.” I said, winking at the blushing Chorong before pulling a confused Nana up and walking into the court. 

 

I watched as Suho's angry eyes looked at me while I walked onto the court. He glared at me then scoffed mockingly before looking away. That . I'm so gonna kick his .

 


 

HI. I'm now back in Toronto yay. I wrote most of this in the plane. Yes, I know it's not much probably because I slept through half my plane trip. Don't blame me. It was a 8hours plus 18 hours flight. I ING died. But now im back alive to continue this fic. Hi.

 

the situation in NamChoMi's dorm everyday. Rip Kim Namjoo 3 

 

Really sorry no gifs todsay but next time! ByE

 

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTES <3 

@Eririn

@AegyoPrash

@forrester

@Gleekgreek

@ReallCheck

@YooNPlayGirlBomi

@pabbochomi

@Tegzy95

I love you guys and will forever remember your usernames xD

Anyways guys, where are yall from? Just curious. lol