Pain, Sweat and Tears.

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 9

Sorry for the two weeks long wait. I deserve to be hit. Btw, love trump hate :D


Bomi's POV

 

I walked onto the court followed by the rest of my team. I caught Suho staring hard at me. I looked at him confused. He just glared at me and smirked, before talking to one of his teammates. What the was that for?

 

I looked around the gym to see classmates anticipating the fight between the strongest. The two nerds from the other team, Chen and Xiumin, ended up being very good volleyball players. Plus, the other 4 are athletic jocks from the school's football team. Our team are pretty talented as well. It's all about the skills, not the strength.

 

I saw many freshmens, sophomores and juniors watch from outside the gym by peeking through the doors and windows. There are also many of them upstairs, waiting for the showdown to begin. How did word spread so quick?

 

I started to get nervous. It's either humiliate or get humiliated. I sighed. I felt a hand touch my right shoulder. I turned to see Naeun smiling at me. “Don't worry, unnie. I have a feeling that we are going to win this.” I smiled at her. Then I felt a slender arm drape over my shoulder, it was Eunji this time.

 

“Don't be nervous Pabomi. I'm here for you, babe.” She winked at me. I faked a gag causing Naeun and Eunji to laugh.

 

“Are you girls ready?” Coach Wu asked us. “I'm a guy though.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Oh... right. So are you ready?” We all nodded and got into starting position. “Alright. First to 25 wins the match. And... begin!” As the whistle blew, everyone cheered as Kyungsoo spiked the ball over. And from that moment on the match started.

 

 

We continued rallying. It was so stressful that we could only play one set, as it meant that we had to win this set. After a while, and finally reaching the end of the set, we were tied with 24-24 which is also set point. Set point is where we only need one point more to score. And both of our teams only needed that one point to win the match.

 

Eunji set the ball to me quickly, which I spiked hard towards the other side of the court. To my disappointment the ball was saved by a dive Chen did, which caused the ball to fly too far off, over the net, and onto our side of the court.

 

Naeun saved the ball letting it fly over to Kyungsoo, who set the ball over to my direction. I was too slow to react. However, Chorong managed to jump and safely spiked the ball over the net unexpectedly. Wow, despite her height, she can really jump.

 

I could sense the rally ending soon and one of us would be the losers. It all depends on this one point. Xiumin dug the ball to Sehun who set the ball into the direction of Suho and me. Suho was going to spike over, and I was the only one there who could block him. We both jumped up at the same time; for him to spike the ball, and for me to block the ball from coming to our side of the court.

 

 

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. We both jumped and I watched as Suho spiked the ball towards me which I succeeded in blocking. I watched the ball as it fell towards Suho's side of the court, not noticing the smirk he was directing at me.

 

Right after I heard Eunji yell my name, I felt a hard jab on my stomach, causing me to land onto the ground down hard. As I was pushed with a lot of force, I fell backwards and I felt my body roll back, on the ground. My head hit something really hard and everything around me became blurry. I felt pain on my legs, stomach and the back of my head. It ing hurts.

 

“Bomi-sshi!” I could hear a bunch of people gathering around me calling my name, but my ears were blocked. Someone came to my aid and held my cheeks while slapping it lightly and calling my name frantically. But even that couldn't stop my dizziness and pain.

 

I tried to smile lightly to the person helping me to try to convince her and me that I'm alright, however my body couldn't take it anymore. I sniffed in the scent of peaches. “You smell good.” were my last words before everything turned black.

 

When I came too, I squinted at the bright lights. The smell of antiseptics in the air. I tried to sit up comfortably but felt pain at the back of my head. I grunted and shut my eyes. I felt something move beside me and I stopped moving at the familiar scent of vanilla.

 

 

Chorong's POV

 

It was the last match of the period. Of course, it would be against my ex's team. Perfect. Just perfect.

 

It was horrible getting teased by Kyungsoo and Eunji. God. I blushed the entire time they teased. I should've gotten used to people complimenting me but when Bomi started by saying I was beautiful, I couldn't help but get embarrassed. Honestly, I felt happy probably because my rival admitted I was beautiful. Hah.

 

“Come on, we got a match to win.” I heard Bomi say. She winked at me before heading onto the court. Yeah, we are so gonna win the match. Everyone in our team are good as hell at volleyball. Even though we hate each other, I'm just being nice so that I could beat Suho's .

 

And honestly, it's kind of nice of Yoon Bomi to try and win this match for me... But, I still hate her.

 

As I walked into the court, I saw Naeun and Eunji talking to Bomi. I looked around for Nana. She was about 5 feet away from them and she looked at them with a sad expression. I can tell that she likes Bomi, I mean it's really obvious.

 

But Bomi is a that sleeps with everyone. A big lesbian player. All of them lesbians are like that. They make the straight gay, then make them do stupid stuff. would rather kill myself than date someone who's gay and not normal.

 

“Are you girls ready?” Coach Wu brought me out of my thoughts. We nodded. After joking around, we all got into our positions and the match started with Kyungsoo serving the ball over.

 

The match proceeded and we were finally at the last point of the match. Suho signalled to Sehun something and I frowned at that. Eunji also frowned when Suho smirked at the oblivious Yoon Bomi who was watching the ball fly. I watched as Sehun set the ball towards Suho to spike. Bomi and Suho jumped at the exact same time.

 

Suho spiked the ball but Bomi managed to block the ball from landing at our side of the court. What Bomi didn't expect was a hard shove from Suho. I couldn't react to it. Bomi hit the ground hard before rolling backwards and hitting her head on a bench.

 

Silence filled the gym and everyone was too stunned to move. I snapped out of my shock and bent down t aid Bomi since I was the closest. “Bomi-sshi!” I lifted her head up with my hand and slapped her cheeks lightly. She look like she was going to faint any second.

 

“Oh my god, Bomi-sshi are you okay?” I asked her but she still was unfocused and her head was nodding back and forth. I went closer to her to inspect her closely, only to see her smile, and mumble “You smell good.”, before actually passing out. What the .

 

“Oh my good lord, what do I do?!” I freaked once she passed out. By now, everyone already gathered around me. “Someone get the nurse!” Coach Wu yelled, ordering one of the freshmen to get the nurse.

 

“Move.” A voice beside me shocked me. I looked up to see Eunji standing right behind me. She had tears in her eyes. I tilted my head and frowned at her weird behaviour. “I said ing move now.” She glared right at me. I felt chills down my spine. I have never, in my 3 years of schooling here, seen the happy-go-lucky 'prince' Jung Eunji like this before.

 

I nodded before moving slightly to the side, allowing Eunji to bend down to Bomi. It took me by surprise when Eunji suddenly picked Bomi up bridal style.

 

Still kneeling on the ground, I, and the other students behind me watched as Eunji carried the unconscious Yoon Bomi out of the gym with tears b her eyes.

 


 

Yeah really really apologise for not posting. I actually did half of this chapter like after I posted chap 9, but I didn't manage to get time to write the rest, with my new school and all. SO SORRY YALL. I hope I would be quicker for the next chapter. So like, I ing cried when Trump won. Mostly because of my love for lgbt, muslims and women. Just four more years. I have a room i could clear out in my apartment in canada if any of you americans want xD Jk. Just I hope you guys find strngth. Hwaiting.

 

Okay so I ing love wenrene too omg in this gif Irene looks so oppa i cant even. Irene looks like she saved wendy from a and just kicked ther's and is about to bring her home LOL

My cute asf ily

 

I ing love mamamoo and apink

 

And I'll leave you with this legendary moment.

 

Chorong's hearteu captured.

 

I love you bae.

 

And i love Taejoon and Bomi so ing much

 

\

 

I love them. Fight me.

 

Ill leave you with Eunmi before I go now. BYEE. It 10.35pm Monday and I have yet to even study for my test tmr lol. Oops.