Beautiful When She Smiles.

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 7


 

~Son Naeun's POV

 

I painted as I blasted music into my ears. I was thinking about a certain someone, actually two 'certain someones'. What am I feeling right now? Is this... love? If it is... then who?

 

My thoughts were disrupted when someone stood in front of me, which stopped me from painting any further, and yanked out my earbuds from my ears. I looked up to see a frowning Park Chorong "Yah! Son Naeun! What are you doing? We are going to be late for Gym!" Chorong-unnie said hurriedly while packing my things into my bag. I looked around and found no one in class anymore. I guess I got carried away. I took the canvas and placed it at the side of the room to dry.

 

"Naeun-ah! Quick!" Chorong-unnie grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the door. We both ran to the gym. There were so many people in the gym. I guess we are combining with another class. We went into the changing room. "Nana, why are there so many students in the gym?" Chorong-unnnie asked Nana, one of the popular students in our class, before heading towards the cubicles. 

 

"Oh, we are combining gym classes with the other elite class this year." As soon as Nana said that, we frozed. And as if on cue, Bomi-unnie walked out of a cubicle with only a sports bra and shorts on, followed by Eunji-unnie, who was wearing a tank top with shorts. I blushed at the sight of the toned abs and tanned legs. Bomi-unnie froze on the spot gaping at both of us. She probably also did not expect us to be in the other class that's combining with their class. Bomi-unnie stopped abruptly causing Eunji-unnie, who was busy tying her shorts up so that it doesn't slip down, to bump into Bomi really hard. 

 

The unintentional hit from Eunji-unnie caused Bomi-unnie to lose her balance and stumbled forward. The worse thing was that she stumbled right onto Chorong-unnie. Everything happened too fast that I couldn't help Chorong-unnie. Both my unnies fell together onto the floor. I watched as Eunji-unnie fell backwards as well, making her shorts slip down a little. Normally I would blush at the sight, but I frowned at the sight of a scar and a bruise when the tank top lifted up a little.

 

I watched as Eunji-unnie quickly pulled down her tank top and pulled up her shorts as her face turned as red as a tomato. I looked over to a very shocked Park Chorong screaming her lungs out, and Bomi-unnie who flinched at the inhuman sound coming out of Chorong-unnie's mouth. I watched as Bomi-unnie struggled to get up from the brunette who was moving way too much under her, causing Bomi-unnie to fall on her again, which of course made Chorong-unnie screamed once again. Everyone watched in amusement as Bomi-unnie stood up with the help of Nana. I went to Chorong-unnie and helped her up as she glared at Bomi-unnie who was thanking Nana. 

 

"Chorong-unnie, you okay?" I asked her causing her to slowly nod, still not taking her anger-filled eyes from Bomi-unnie. I sighed, waiting for her to flip any moment now. But Chorong-unnie didn't say anything and I heard Bomi-unnie say jokingly, while holding her pinky finger up, "You promised~" I frowned at that. Promise? What promise? They made a promise?

 

 

~Park Chorong's POV

 

I froze once I heard Nana said that we are combining classes with another elite class. There's only two elite class, and the other elite class has the three musketeers; the gay, the bi, and the lesbian. I let my eyes grow wide as I watched Yoon Bomi walked out of a cubicle with only her sports bra on, showing her majestic abs. I hate her, but I'm not gonna lie that her body are goals. 
 

Everything happened so fast, watching Eunji bump into Bomi, watching Yoon Bomi stumble towards me with wide eyes, and feeling my back hit the ground while the back of my head was being protected by Bomi's hands. And the unfamiliar feeling of Bomi's almost bare body colliding onto me. I accidentally screamed, causing Yoon Bomi to flinch. I shut my eyes, struggling under Bomi in embarrassment. I felt her fall on me once again, causing me to scream and glare at her. 

 

I glared at Bomi as Nana helped her up, as I felt someone help me up. I watched Nana's arm wrap around Bomi's bare waist as Bomi looked to the ground in embarrassment. Nana is totally feeling her up. I thought to myself. Damn, I'm pissed. 

 

"Are you okay, Bomi?" Nana's asked in a soft voice with lustful eyes. Bomi smiled back innocently and nodded a yes. Nana is our class's president. She is really nice and all. She has many 'girl friends' and many boys like her and talks to her. I mean like, she's kind, smart, y. Who wouldn't want to be with someone like her? I had nothing against her before today, but I suddenly have this urge to not like her at this moment. Pretty sure, she's a anyways.

 

I heard Naeun asking me if I was fine which I answered with a nod, still focusing on the hand that is now holding tightly onto Bomi's arms. I was about to say something mean to Bomi when she looked at me with a grin as she lifted her pinky up. "You promised~" She chuckled. I huffed out in anger before dragging Naeun by hand, past Eunji into the changing room, leaving Bomi to flirt with whoever she wants. Not that I care anyways. I huffed to myself.

 

I shut the door behind me before leaning against the door, trying to control the unknown anger I'm was feeling. "Unnie, are you okay?" Naeun asked me. I gave her a small smile before nodding. I was taking my clothes off when she asked nervously, "C-chorong-unnie, um... w-what promise did you make? With B-Bomi-unnie?" I looked at her and frowned when she looked away. I shrugged, "Well, nothing of importance."

 

"O-oh. I guess it isn't that important." Naeun said, relief washing her entire face. What is she relieved about? "Anyways, let's go. We are probably the last ones." Naun said, carrying our bags out. As we left the shower room and went into the gym, I caught a glimpse of Bomi talking to Nana, Eunji and Kyungsoo. I frowned when I saw them laughing at something Nana said. It can't possibly be that funny. I rolled my eyes.

 

"My day couldn't be any worse." I sighed.

 

Little did I know that I spoke way too soon.

 

 

~Yoon Bomi's POV

 

Wow, meeting the two homophobics in the shower room caught me off-guard. Plus, Paboji had to push me towards Chorong. Damn, I think I lost my hearing abilities. I watched the two walk into the cubicle before turning towards a apologetic-looking Jung Eunji. I glared at her then pinched her bare theighs. She yelped. "Oww! I'm sorry!! It was a goddamn accident!" She cried while holding her legs up. "Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes.

 

I looked away to see Nana, who was still standing beside me. I know Nana, but not personally. I heard she was a class president and also that she is outgoing and popular. She has a really hot body and she definitely is proud of it, considering the clothes she wears to school everyday. Don't get me wrong, but I'm a lesbian. So, I can't help but observe girls.

 

"Thank you, Nana-sshi. I wouldn't want Chorong-sshi to be angrier than she already was. God, she's like Satan's spawn." I frowned to myself. If I didn't remind her of the promise, she would've cussed at me till she loses her voice. I sighed. Seriously, what did I do to deserve this treatment

 

Nana smiled me. Wow... she is really beautiful. "No problem Bomi-sshi." And she's nice too. "I know how things can get when the two of you meet. I don't get why she would hate someone like you." She winked at me. "Yeah..." I chuckled awkwardly. 

 

"Leggo Bomi! I heard we got that Mr Wu today. He's hella unpredictable and his mood swings definitely signs that he is pregnant. God, his mood swings are worse than a woman on her period." Eunji said while dragging me out of the shower room. Outside we met Kyungsoo who were eyeing the boys being idiots at one end of the gym. I slapped at the back of his head to get his attention. He immediately held the back of his head and turned to glare at my grinning face. His glare softens as he looked behind me.

 

"Oh hey, Nana-sshi." He gave a genuine smile. I turned around to see Nana behind us standing awkwardly. Whoa, I didn't realise that she followed us out. She gave a shy wave. I smiled at her. Then, we casually talked. I didn't know Nana before this but she is a really cool person, and she is really funny too. It's really hard to make Kyungsoo laugh so hard like he just did. After we got to know Nana more, we heard Coach Wu yell. "Guys! And ladies. Huddle up!" What the hell. Are we a football team?

 

"Alright, catch you guys later." Nana waved us goodbye. She looked straight into my eyes before giving me a small smile as she left to her group of friends. "Wow, guess who has a crush on you~" Eunji teased. I laughed it off. While we were half listening to Coach Wu giving us the instructions for volleyball, Kyungsoo nudged me. "Nana is a really cool person." He said. He must really like her, as a friend of course. I looked towards Nana and her friends to be met with Nana's gaze. She immediately looked down and blushed hard when she realised she was caught actually staring at me. "Cute..." I mumbled to myself. 

 

"I saw that." Kungsoo teased and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away from Kyungsoo to be met with two beautiful brown orbs that belongs to Park Chorong. She frowned then glared at me before looking back at Coach Wu. What was that for?

 

My attention was snapped back to Coach Wu when he clapped his hands together hard. "Okay so class! We need to get into groups of six. But don't go running to your friends now. I need three people from Elite Class A and another three people from Elite Class B to be in one group. As elite classes representing the school, you guys need to bond." He said with a very gay-looking smile which gave me the creeps. "Alright! Find your groups in 1 minute or whoever's left will be doing 10 laps round the gym." He said again. 

 

With that everyone rushed around grouping up with their old friends and all. Honestly, Kyungsoo, Eunji and I don't have close friends in the other elite class, which was the Elite Class A. I looked around at the remaining people looking for groups in the gym. When I saw Naeun and Chorong holding hands in the middle of the gym looking lost, I decided to call them out. But before I could, I saw Suho and three other jocks from my class calling out for them. I sighed and stopped myself before looking for others to only see two male nerds from the other class. I sighed again and was about to call them out when I heard Naeun's voice. 

 

"Bomi-unnie! Can we join you guys?" My eyes widened at the approaching Naeun draging a reluctant Park Chorong towards us. "Are you talking to us?" Kyungsoo asked, bewildered. "Yeah I am, so Chorong-unnie too right?" Naeun pulled Chorong to face us. Chorong gave us a forced smile. "Yup. So can we group together?" She asked. I looked behind her at Suho who looking at us angrily. "Please?" Naeun asked desperately. 

 

"Of course. Well if we ignore the glares your boyfriend is giving us right now. We'd be more than happy." I heard Eunji say. "Ex-boyfriend." Chorong emphasised. Oh wow, I didn't know they actually broke up. He is the most popular guy in school right now. "Oh. I'm sorry." Eunji said apologectically. "Don't be." Chorong said with a genuine smile that actually took me by suprise. Her smile is so beautiful. I looked over to Kyungsoo and Eunji and saw that they were also really suprised. I couldn't help but giggle at that.

 

"Alright then. We just need one more person." And as soon as Eunji said that, I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned around and saw Nana smiling at me. "Hey, Bomi-sshi. Do you have room for one more? My friends and I have too many people in our clique to form one group so we had to seperate. Is it okay if I join you guys? I saw that you have only five in the group." She smiled nervously at me.

 

"Yes of course! We absolutely do not mind." Kyungsoo said before I could say anything. He looked at me and gave me a wink, again. I'm actually stating to get pissed at his winks. I rolled my eyes and looked over to two frowning princesses. "Uh, you don't mind if Nana-sshi joins us, right?" I asked while scratching the nape of my neck. Naeun nodded hesitantly while Chorong's frown became deeper as she got lost in thought.

 

"Chorong-sshi?" I called out to her. She snapped away from her thoughts. "Yeah, sure. Whatever's fine." She said indifferently before looking back towards Coach Wu. Okay... I shouldn't put Nana and Chorong together no matter what. I have a bad feeling about this. I thought to myself. 

 

"Alright Suho and friends over there, and the two boys there, run 5 laps." The six boys groaned. "Then the six of you can be a team. Start running now." Coach Wu ordered. They started running. However, I saw Suho glare hard at Chorong, who was currently giggling about something with Naeun. I frowned at that. I hope he won't be trouble... 

 

"Okay the rest of you get into twos and practice passing the ball to each other. Once they are done with the laps we will start mini volleyball matches." Coach Wu said before tucking his clipboard in between his arm pits. 

 

"Alright. Then we'll go in pairs. I think it is best if Eunji and I partner up, while Naeun-sshi and Chorong-sshi partners up. Leaving Bomi and Nana-sshi to be partners." Kyungsoo said while giving me a wide grin. I saw his eyes twitch. "I swear to god if you wink one last time, I'll kill you." I mouthed to Kyungsoo. He chuckled. Our secret talk is lip reading. We three are really good at it so we do it often in front of teachers or students we don't like. Because well, they can lip read our lips fast enough. It's like a skill only me, Eunji and Kyungsoo has. 

 

"So, we are all okay with these pairings, right?" Everyone nodded. I saw Chorong and Naeun frown again. "Alright then, let's practice hard and win the matches later on." I was actually quite confident in winning because we have the most athletic people in my group. Just our luck. All six of us can go face to face with an all-boys group. I grinned to myself. 

 

As everyone was walking towards the cage of balls to get a volleyball each, I realise Chorong wasn't walking with us anymore. I looked behind to see Chorong looking at her untied shoelace with a frown and a pout. She looked so adorable. I started walking towards her as she bent down and started tying her shoelaces.

 

I squatted down right in front of her. She lifted up her head as she felt my presence. As soon as she lifted up her head, and her hands still holding on to her shoelace, I put my hands on both her cheeks. Her eyes widened as I continued holding her cheeks. Oh my god, she looks adorable. I thought to myself before smiling genuinely at her. I dragged both my thumbs down from her cheeks to the sides of her lips before lifting them upwards slightly.

 

"You are beautiful when you smile. You should do it more." I grinned and winked at her, before standing up and walking to where Nana was, leaving her behind.

 


I hope i didnt make much spelling mistakes lol. Actually, I moving back to Canada again :/ (It's Red Velvet's Wendy's hometown, Toronto tho ;) ) Idk if im able to update much there because my mom doesnt really give me much space and freedom like my dad does. Moving to live with my mom will be hard asf. But I'll try. I'll post as much as I can before I moved. After that it might be a little slow. But I will definitely make the effort.

 

 

OKAY BYE

 

Thanks for the upvotes Gleekgreek and ReallCheck.   LOVE YOU GUYS and thanks for reading :) Thanks for all the subs too!