I Hate Track

I Hate You! [Discontinued until further notice]

Chapter 1

~ Yoon Bomi's POV:

 

I can feel the soft grass beneath me as I took deep breaths. I opened my eyes to the beautiful light blue sky as the Sun's light shined on me. Is this what heaven feels like? My aching body stopped aching. The wind blew elegently past me.

 

"BOMI-SSHI" my track coach's voice boomed out, disrupting my peace. I rolled my eyes and sat up, facing him. "Who said we were done? Everyone, run the track, two laps!" 

 

All of us groaned and moaned from exhaustion. I was dying. I just laid down for less than 15 seconds and Mr Park just had to give us no breaks. Right now, we are doing what Mr Park call Advanced Conditioning. Which techinically mean that today is our death day. It was our first track practice after the summer holiday and Mr Park claimed that we all gained weight so we have been doing hectic running for the past two hours. It was so tiring it felt like Mr Park was training us for war.

 

"C'mon people! Just two more laps and youre done for the day! No more running after that." He encouraged us but we were all still trying not to pass out while lying on the ground. 

 

"Fine, just one lap and you can sign out. Geez, y'all need to work on that stamina." He said while looking at us with a frown. Oh please, we aren't Usain Bolt to have that much stamina and power. 

 

I sighed heavily, throwing my bottle to the ground and walked out of the gym to the track. As soon as I did that, the heat killed me. "God, I hope i don't pass out. Global warming is getting really, really bad. I should learn how to recycle." I mumbled angrily to myself before wiping the beads of sweat forming on my forehead. 

 

"Yes, Bomi! That's the spirit!" I heard coach say as he walked out of the gym with his clipboard between his arms. His armpit stains were visible. Gross.

 

I speed-walked forward ignoring him so that I can end this torture quicker. "Bom-ah! Wait up!" I heard my best friend Eunji shout as she tried to catch up. Behind her was Kyungsoo, my other best friend. I continued walking without waiting for them. It was too hot to stop. 

 

"Yah! Yoon Bomi! I thought we were friends?? W-Why you no wait for us?" Eunji whined as I rolled my eyes.

 

"W-Why you no just hurry up?" I mimicked Eunji's broken English.

 

", just stop and wait for us." I heard Kyungsoo call out. I sighed and stopped.

 

As soon as they reached me, I side booty bumped Eunji, causing her to fall over, pulling Kyungsoo down with her. I smiled proudly at myself, for acomplishing my first human domino effect.

 

"I've finally did it. That, my friends, is what you call a human domino effect" I laughed out.

 

"You're such a " Kyungsoo said, while lending out a hand for Eunji who was whining on the ground, something about her cracking. Once Eunji got up, she landed a punch on my arm. 

 

"Ouch that hurts. I hate you." I joked while pouting. "Kyungsoo, if i'm a , you're a then." 

 

"Gross. Whatever." Kyungsoo snapped his fingers in a Z formation, directing to me and then he stucked his tongue out at me. 

 

"Fancy." I grinned, then made a clawing motion of a tiger. 

 

"You guys are so gay." Eunji giggled and then pushed us forward to make us walk. 

 

Out of nowhere, some dude from the football team collided his shoulder into Kyungsoo's, and Kyungsoo let out a yelp while holding his shoulder. I recognised his face. He was the school's player and troublemaker, Kim Kai. 

 

"Watch where you're going you blind ape!" Yeah, know he is hottest person alive but im not into guys so.

 

He turned around and hollers, "Whatever lesbian!" And he ran off laughing with his other apes friends.

 

"Okay im tired, let's just finish this." Eunji said. We ran at a quicker but not so fast pace. Kyungsoo, Eunji and I are one of the best in the track team but we don't really care. We just wanted to join a team where we can all be together. Kyungsoo and Eunji are also in the Singing Club and the Maths Club but I'm not that interested in those. I am in the Basketball Club, So we all have our different interests. And so we all decided to join the track team together.

 

"Oh my god. Look at that yummy thing." Kyungsoo moaned out, biting his lips. I looked to where he was staring at to find the blind ape taking out his shirt showing his abs, while facing the cheerleading club. 

 

"Okay, that's the grossest thing I've seen today." I made fake gagging sounds, earning a slap on the back of my head from Eunji.

 

"I thoroughly disagree. Those abs are smoking hot." she said, fanning herself.

 

I rolled my eyes. You see, my friends and I have such a colourful ual orientation. I was a lesbian, Eunji was biual and Kyungsoo was gay, but I still love them from the moon and back. I tore my attention from my friends oogling at the half- and proud dudes, to the cheerleaders. Only one of them stood out,

 

Park Chorong

 

The short brunette, hardcore homophobic, princess. She has a jock boyfriend Kim Suho from the Football team where all jerks reside. I honestly don't know whether Suho is like the other jerks, but he is the captain and people say he is really loyal to Chorong. Not that i care, of course. Chorong is the sweet school queen who is nice to everyone, she looks like a goddess, she is the school's student council president and everyone loves her. Except for our group of people. Chorong never wants to be close to us and she never talks to our type of people. She would give this really icy glare to us whenever she thinks we are trying to do something gay within her premises. Every gay soul in our school don't like her. But there's like only me, Eunji and Kyungsoo that's out of the closet. So most of the bullying by Park Chorong and friends goes to us. Though we are popular as well, we three get lots of love letters from anonymous girls all over the school. Sadly, for Kyungsoo, he is considered freaking hot and many girls crush over him.

 

Not realising I was staring, Chorong's eyes met mine. Though i was surprised, I calmed myself down and gave her a smirk. She looked at me for a second before giving me her glare, which was actually not scary at all. At least not as scary as the school's ice Jessica Jung. She then lifted up her left eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. Damnnn! She looked so ing hot doing that.

 

We had a stare down for a couple of seconds until one of her best friends stood between us to talk to her. That blonde's name was Son Naeun. The girl who has the hottest body in the entire school. I didn't realise their practise ended and they started to gather for their team talk.

 

"We saw that Bom-ah" Eunji said with a cheeky grin along with Kyungsoo. I ignored her and started to jog towards the shower rooms. I turned back to the, "Race?" I asked. 

 

Eunji and Kyungsoo smirked before we went into starting positions. "You just want to show off to the ladies" Kyungsoo wiggles his eyebrows.

 

"No. I just want to shower already." I replied before glancing towards Chorong who was standing up talking to her team while they sat.

 

"Ready?" Kyungsoo snapped me back to the race. 

 

"Set," Eunji giggled out.

 

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Go!" I yelled.

 

We all sped forward, Eunji was in the lead, followed by me then Kyungsoo because his reaction was slow. I jumped over obstacles and took a shortcut, taking over Eunji's lead. "Noooo, you cheaterrrr!" I heard her whine. Kyungsoo took that chance to take over Eunji and he sped up and tried to take me over. We soon reached the doors of the locker rooms with me leading and Eunji last. I fist-bumped the air and then pinched Kyungsoo's red cheeks. "Pft, loser!" He frowned and swatted my hands away before heading into the boy's shower room. That dude hates losing. Eunji and I laughed at his patheticness and walked into the shower room. 

 

"I lost again. Urgh. You guys keep cheating!" Eunji whines for like the 100th time today. 

 

"We didn't cheat. We're just smart while you're just dumb." I chuckled. 

 

"Meanie." Eunji stuck her tongue out. 


Lol honestly im not done with this chapter but im just gonna put this out for now. Next Chapter will be ther continuation of this chapter. Moe interactions will come. I stopped here because now its 2.30 in Singapore. And i need to shower, clean my messed up room, and then pack my things to go to Yishun for a sleepover at 5 which is like so far away from Outram lol. So i need to leave the house at 4 bye. Im late.

 

Leave you first with some gifs lol

I will reread my chapter later for mistakes so if there are mistakes, IM SORRY

*Okay i just did the editing and lol i cringed from all the mistakes. Im sorry.