SIDE STORY (One-shot): Not Time

Just Another Complicated Story

"Yah! Jung Nicole, can you calm down!?" Key crossed his arms and spoke in his ever-famous diva manner.

  Nicole stopped for a moment because Key wanted her to, but it was not long before Nicole started pacing up and down the corridor again.

  Key sighed.

  "Just what are you worrying about? You've got yourself a boyfriend, your career sky-rocketed and you have the most handsome guy in this whole wide world, namely me, as your best friend. Why are you still feeling uneasy?" Key asked in annoyance and of course, with a tint of jealousy.

  Nicole stopped again and looked at Key with teary eyes. She stammered," Jinwoon...he cheated on me, h-he broke up with me. KARA's breaking up because of my mum. The only thing that I'm left with is you, my best friend but that is not enough! I still miss Jinwoon!:

  Key rolled his eyes but his heart was already tearing apart. He may look snotty and all but its Nicole we were talking about, his only true love Jung Nicole. However, he could not show his true feelings for her just yet. He suspected that Nicole knows but...on another thought, maybe she has not.

  Nicole continued crying for ages and Key finally snapped. He pulled NIcole into his arms and let out a few drops of tears.

  "Why don't you just look at the people around you and figure out who is the one who is really worthy of your love?" He sniffed.

  Nicole was flabbergasted.

  "W...what?" She asked, pulling herself away from Key.

  "Never mind." Key whispered and walked away. It was not the right time to confess yet.

~ ~ ~ 

A/N: Haha, sorry to all who thought this was an update. I cheated your feelings D: I'm sorry but I wrote this in class out of boredom last week so...yeah.