He as Hara's Boyfriend, I as Jinwoon's Girlfriend

Just Another Complicated Story

  "Key, this is my best friend Nicole Jung. Say hi!" Hara exclaimed.

   He put out his hand in front of me, ready to shake my hand, but I was not. What if that tingling feeling I always get when I see him gets triggered again? I would be betraying Hara, wouldn't I? But, if I don't shake his hand, I would be impolite! I don't want to give anybody that impression!

  My train of thoughts got interrupted by Hara's clearing of throat. She simply just took my hand and led it to Key's hands to give it a good shake. My head ducked down in embarrassment and shame. As expected, that tingling feeling came back and I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend once again. 

  "Nice to meet you, Key." I managed to squeak out and I ran away, fast, with Hara and Key laughing at my shyness behind me. Seriously, are the cupids playing a trick on me or what? Getting to know that Key was Hara's boyfriend was torturing for me already. Why did you guys have to make me meet them here at the shopping mall when I am there to forget about Key!? What is exactly wrong with the world! Is it screwed or what!?

  BAM! I ran into a muscular body and I looked up, rubbing my forehead in pain.

  "J...Jinwoon! What are you doing here?" I squeaked, once again. This is too shocking. SEE HOW SCREWED MY LIFE IS NOW? 

  "Oh, Nicori! Hi, what a wonderful surprise, I was just..." What he continued to say was a mystery because I wasn't listening anymore. I looked behind, and saw Hara with Key staring at me and Jinwoon. It was almost like...a square between us in the middle of the crowded shopping centre and guess what? Although it seems like a physical square, in my heart, that's how the four of us are positioned too. A love square. This is something I don't intend on continuing anymore and Key...he has a girlfriend. He shouldn't be having a place in my heart anymore. I've made up my mind.

  As sudden as it seems, I interrupted Jinwoon with a hug. He was shocked, it was clear in his eyes.

  "Jinwoon, I...I'm going to give you a chance. Will you be my boyfriend? Although I don't love you now, I'm sure I will learn to, if you are willing to help me with it." I mumbled in his chest.

  He smoothed my hair and patted my back. "I'll be more than willing to, Nicori. I love you as always and I'm going to help you fall in love...with me."

  Just right there in the middle of the shopping centre, with Hara and Key watching, Jinwoon gave me a peck on my cheek. At that time, it was as if time froze. I turned my head a bit and saw Hara and Key from the corner of my eyes. Hara's mouth hung agape and Key had an icy glare, penetrating through us. I didn't understand it but...it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? He has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

  We're quits.

 

~ ~ ~

A/N: HELLO! shiningeffect13 back in action! Sorry for the extremely long hiatus, I just ended my exams! Teehee ^^ This means more frequent updates!

         Anyway, I would like to take this opportunities to thank all my subscribers for their support despite my extremely long absence. This story has gained new subscribers during my long hiatus and this is very surprising for me! So, I would like to thank them and welcome them into this story! Next, the subscribers who have been supporting me for such a long time, I thank you for not pressing the "Unsubscribe" button. I love you guys, I really do!

         However, for me to have more frequent updates, I need YOUR help! I'm not sure which would be better, the continued struggle of the love square or a faster entry into Nicole and Key's love? Which do you guys want? Give me your opinion in the 'Comments" section, yeah? I love you guys! :)