Protected.

Just Another Complicated Story

I ran to the school garden and was planning to sit under the big oak tree but someone was occupying it already. On a closer look, I realised it was Key! He was just sitting under the tree, listening to his iPod while swaying to the beat. He looks so charming.

I stood a few steps nearer to the oak tree and sort of glanced at him from time to time while pretending to use my phone. It was embarrassing, I mean, I think he has already found out that I am looking at him. After all, anyone can "feel" a person's gaze even if they don't see it. Then suddenly...

"NICOLE! SO YOU ARE HERE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?" Jinwoon roared across the garden. Even Key took off his earpieces because he heard him. Jinwoon was this loud. 

I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away when Anna and her gang blocked me.

"So, Nee-Colleeeee! When Jinwoon-oppa asks you a question, aren't you supposed to answer? Where did your manners go? Did you feed it to the lions? Well, by the way, let me warn you, you will NOT agree to his request, or else...you'll know!" She hissed before signaling to her gang to surround me. However, a figure appeared in front of me and coolly warned, "I think you guys are the ones who are about to get fed by the lions of the school, us."

Oh, it was Key.....WHAT!? It was Key? Oh my gawd! This must be a dream, or I must have been tortured till I'm dead! Key is protecting me! What an angel!

Of course, the girls backed off. Who wasn't scared of the group of boys? So, I happily watched them walk away before bowing down and say, "Thanks, Mr. Key."

I got no response. So, I stood upright and looked in front of me. Then I turned left, and right. No signs of Key. Is he a road runner or what? How can anyone disappear so fast? And Hey! He didn't acknowledge my gratitude towards him.

"NICOLEEEEEEEEE!" Jinwoon shrieked again before he appeared in front of me, fussing over me. He asked and asked and asked again and again if I was alright when I HAVE ANSWERED HIM AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY! This JInwoon is getting onto my nerves.

"I'm leaving first." I declared and started runnign away. Hey, I'm not that bad at running too.

Of course, Jinwoon chases after me but whatever, he's annoying.

~ ~

A/N: Sorry for late update. I will edit this chapter later on. Rushing now. :)