swimming

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

Background: There actually is no background. I just wanted to describe Jin being super cool in the swimming pool so I wrote this up. Though, it didn't fit anywhere in the story LOL. Not going to even proofread it. XD
 



After wandering around, Chorim finally came across what was a very fancy swimming pool and there was no one around. Thinking she was safe, she got in and started doing a few laps before giving up and just relaxing in the warm water. Everything was going well until she heard the sound of footsteps getting closer.

Oh...my...god. Chorim had a hard time keeping closed as Jin walked in with nothing but a pair of tight black swimming shorts on. Everything was on show for Chorim: his godly swimmer shoulders, his narrow waist, chocolate abs, and long toned legs. He was still reading something on his phone and was heading to where the deck chairs were. Even though it was a heavenly sight, Chorim started panicking in the water and turned around to think through her options. As much as I would love to have some water fun with Jin’s bare body, I better leave...too many unknown variables with water. No one can look 100%. Maybe Jin but not me… She heard the sound of splashing behind her and tried her best to quickly swim to the other side, hoping he wouldn’t notice her. Unluckily for her, Jin was quite the swimmer and he reached her in no time.
“Chorim?” He said. She forced herself to turn around and face him with the usual sweet smile. She even her hand awkwardly above the water to greet him. Thank the lords for waterproof makeup. Even so, Chorim had been careful not to get her face too wet. Even her hair was only partially wet. What she didn’t expect was his smiling face which was overflowing with handsomeness to be so closeto hers. Look at him, with those gorgeous eyes and lips…


She hadn’t realised it herself but she had been unintentionally swimming backwards whilst he swam towards her and they eventually reached only a metre away from the edge. Time to bring out the acting chops Chorim...
“Ah!” She cried out as if she was in pain. Whilst she was trying to pretend her leg was cramping up as an excuse to leave, her leg actually did start cramping up and her arms and legs started flailing about until she was caught underwater. Chorim felt Jin’s firm hands grabbing onto her waist and then hoisting her up onto the ledge as she gagged for air with her long wet hair stuck to her face. His arm was long enough to reach up and help move the hair out of the way. Gah, this is so embarrassing. She couldn’t bare to look at him because she was so embarrassed and when she finally built up the courage to, she realised one of her contact lenses had fallen out. He was holding onto her foot and stretching it out for her and then massaging her calf. Chorim was right in thinking Jin was still watching her but she didn’t know he did it quite lovingly from afar and even smiled when she accidently walked into the glass door like an idiot. Fortunately for Chorim, she had left just in time to miss the sight of Namjoon entering the pool area with nothing but luxurious leopard print speedos on. She could still feel the warmth and outline of Jin’s hands on her waist. She gleefully cupped her cheeks with her hands and let out a little squeal.
 



A/N: I'M GOING TO UPDATE THE MAIN STORY SOON I SWEAR. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME! TT