bartender yoongi

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

A/N: Okay, so a bit of backstory first. Originally, Chorim was just meant to run into Yoongi whilst she was going out and that would be how she finds out he is a bartender (Part 1). Also, I was already thinking of how the two could possibly become friends because they started off on such a bad note. I thought having him save her from being attacked by a couple of guys in an alleyway was a pretty good idea (Part 2). It showcased a bit of bad-assery from both characters but I guess I was after something more meaningful which resulted in their interaction during the wedding arc. ^^
 



Part 1:
“How can I help you cutie?” The bartender called out.
“I’ll have a…” Chorim glanced up slightly and her face twisted in disgust,“WHAT THE ?”
He slammed the wine glass on the table and glared at Chorim. His blonde hair was pushed back to give full view of his dark eyebrows. He was wearing a black vest over a white T-shirt like the other bartenders but only he had his sleeve folded up with his tattoos slightly visible.
“What the are you doing here?” She exclaimed and pulled herself away from the counter.
“Working, what does it look like?” He looked at her with distaste and continued wiping the glass. Chorim hated to admit it but the late nights all suddenly made sense.

Part 2:
As the other two guys approached Yoongi, Chorim took the chance to bite onto the guys hand whilst he was distracted and quickly took the small blade with her bare hand before digging her heel into his foot. The two guys dirtily fought Yoongi simultaneously, throwing all sorts of lousy punches and kicks at him. One of them managed to bust Yoongi’s lip with a uppercut and the other was able to land a weak punch on his cheekbone but ultimately, they were no match for him. He didn’t even need to exhibit his full strength to knock them out once he got serious. As the two guys rolled on the ground, coughing up blood, Yoongi remembered that there was a third guy who was holding onto Chorim. He ran a bit further down the alleyway, following a trail of blood and came across Chorim standing over a body in a corner. He slowed down and casually strolled over once he realised the third guy had already been badly beaten up by Chorim, evident from his bloodied face and limp body. She stepped on his gr*in and really dug her heel into it. Yoongi flinched at the sight as a reflex. Once she started stomping, Yoongi went over to pull her arms back.
“Alright, missy, that’s enough now.”
“NO, LET ME GO! I’M GOING TO THIS B*TCH UP!” Chorim was unable to resist Yoongi’s grip on her and was eventually pulled away.