creeper

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

Alternative for Chapter 59:

Chorim hummed along to whatever was playing on her Spotify playlist whilst laying on her couch with a beauty facial mask on.
‘Nae pi ttam nunmul…’ The lyrics naturally left her lips as she tapped away...
“Kim Seokjin? Really?” Jungkook said sarcastically after popping his head beside her out of no where. He startled her so much, Chorim threw her elbow to the side out of reflex and hit him in the chin. The thing that annoyed Chorim the most about Jungkook wasn’t the fact that he randomly hung out at her place for no apparent reason. It was the fact that he would sneak in every damn time and then pop his face out of no where to scare her.
“For the millionth time, stop ing doing that!” Chorim yelled. Jungkook wasn’t fazed at all and instead propped his head onto the arm of the couch and reached over to tilt Chorim’s phone upwards. Jungkook stared at Jin’s instagram until Chorim snatched her phone away.
“Total mismatch.” He bluntly stated.
“What did you say?”
Jungkook shook his head and let out an ambiguous sigh, “You guys are a total mismatch.” He got up and went over to Chorim’s bed to lay down, purposely leaving Chorim hanging. He knew he had her when she got up from the couch and stomped over to him whilst wearing her fluffy slippers.
“And how would you know that, huh? Do you even know who he is?” Chorim said, clearly irritated.
“Ah, if only you knew…” Jungkook grinned widely, “You asked me how I know Jin right?”

 


A/N:
Hi everyone! Not a great post but I had to put it somewhere before deleting it hahaha
Ah, I've been so busy lately but I really want to update...what to do
I've also been having thoughts about putting my story as subscribers only but I wonder if it's too late for that...><
I hope to update soon, wait for me TT^TT