Taehyung the ninja

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

Curiosity got the better of Taehyung so he made his way to the wall and pressed his ear against it.
Chorim screamed out loud “I SAID STOP IT!”, followed by the sound of glass smashing. Immediately, Taehyung rushed outside and his hand shook as he gripped onto the door handle and tried to open it. Without a response from inside, he ran back into his apartment and onto his balcony before jumping across over to Chorim’s side. He did an awful job of landing and crashed onto the ground. He was on his knees but readily crawled over to reach for the door, ready to slide it open and barge into Chorim’s place. His hair was swept aside fully from the jump and he could see everything. As soon as his eyes met with Chorim’s, his whole body became paralysed. She was in her underwear and a tight tank top, bending over to pick up some glass but she too was frozen, her eyes locking onto Taehyung. As soon as he could feel his face becoming hot, he clumsily tried to get back on his feet by pushing himself up and escaped by jumping back over the balconies, too scared to look back.
“YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!” Chorim raged after him.

~

“I SAID STOP IT!” Chorim screamed at the top of her lungs. She somehow managed to knock over the mug on her bedside table and it smashed all over the floor. Chorim looked at the sight of the aftermath with disbelief. You’ve got to be ing kidding me. Chorim seriously contemplated whether to use her effort to clean up the mess at that moment or to save it for tomorrow. She was already comfortable in bed, in her underwear and tank top...but knowing me, I’ll probably forget the next morning and will probably step onto it unknowingly… Unable to find a justifiable excuse for her laziness, Chorim groaned and got of bed so she could quickly clean up the mess. As she was bending over, she could hear a sudden crash on her balcony and immediately looked up to see Taehyung reaching for her door from the ground. She was at such a loss for words that she just continued to have a staring competition with him, fascinated by the fact that she was seeing his whole face once again but also forgetting what she was wearing. After a few long seconds, with what looked like a blushing face, Taehyung stumbled onto his feet and jumped across the balconies again without even saying a word. What the just happened?
“YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!” She yelled with all her wrath.

 



A/N: There is no context to this section. Well, I guess I had originally planned a whole arc where Taehyung thinks Chorim and Yoongi have something going on (and Jimin is fully convinced they sleep together lol) so he would always be alert because he's worried Yoongi, who is such a hardcore thug amiright, would hurt Chorim at some point. She is actually saying "I SAID STOP IT" to Yoongi who she can hear through the walls.

Oh Taehyung, you'll get your date soon, I swear.