home

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

It wasn’t long until the bus arrived and the two hopped on, ignoring the occasional stare which suspected them of being a homeless couple. Sitting side by side, Taehyung avoided making eye contact with Chorim, worried that just seeing her would make him blush uncontrollably. 
“Ah, my head is buzzing.” All of a sudden, Chorim placed her head on his shoulder, gently nuzzling into his neck. She had been forced to be on alert for too long after a drinking session and her body was starting to revert back to a state of exhaustion.
“Please refrain from drooling all over my shirt if you’re going to sleep.”
Chorim’s eyes darted back and forth before she sat up again, “What!?”
“You heard me.” Taehyung said, his eyes already closed and arms crossed. Fuming, Chorim laid her head back down and started moving it around, annoying him with her hair. She chuckled at Taehyung’s irritated groans and eventually, her eyes closed by themselves. All that was left was the quiet hum of the bus which wasn’t loud enough to drown out Taehyung’s happiness.

It was probably a good thing that Taehyung was still mentally stunned by the sudden turn of events to the point that he couldn't really sleep on the bus, no matter how exhausted he was. His head was buzzing with thoughts of Chorim and he would get embarrassed every time he recalled pulling her in for a second kiss. He wondered where the sudden boldness came from considering he would have never done anything if Chorim hadn't gone in for the kill first. Just as the bus was coming to a stop, Taehyung lifted Chorim up from her seat and carried her on his back. She was completely knocked out, occasionally mumbling nonsense to herself. It usually wouldn't be a struggle for Taehyung to carry her but he was already so tired from carrying Namjoon to Hoseok's place that it felt like the girl had doubled in weight. Luckily, the apartment was only two blocks away and before he knew it, they had already arrived. He awkwardly punched in Chorim's apartment code with one hand, the other holding onto Chorim, and carefully navigated his way through the usual mess, wary of tripping over things. You're kidding me... He grimaced at the pile of junk that spread all over her bed and swept it all off onto the floor with his free arm before laying her down and tucking her in. Exhausted, Taehyung collapsed to the ground to catch his breath and looked over at the girl who had given him so much trouble. Yet, he couldn't even get mad at Chorim because she looked so serene in her sleep and that's all he wanted - for her to be safe and happy.

===

A/N: Back with another extra chapter and you know that means a new official chapter is coming soon! C:  Treat this piece as a gift for those of you who are subscribed to the extras!!! I originally had this in the official upcoming chapter but decided to cut it out.