someone stop jimin

180° GIRL - EXTRA -

alternative scenario (chapter 64): initially had the below as the set up for the nayeon-taehyung-chorim encounter 

“Mmmm...chicken…” Chorim mumbled in her sleep.
“What the happened here?” Jimin slammed the door shut behind him as he entered the room. Taehyung, who was laying on the floor, furrowed his eyebrows at the loud noise and tried to turn his body. However, as he tried to move, he could feel something ticklish on his hand. He was wide awake as soon as he witnessed Chorim hugging his forearm and softly gnawing on his hand from the couch. He immediately retracted his whole arm back in disgust and then slapped her forehead.
“Uugghhh, what time is it?” Taehyung stood up and hurried over to the kitchen sink to wash Chorim’s gross saliva off of his hand.
“It’s nearly midday.” Jimin sat by the couch and let out an amused chuckle whilst playing with the sleepy girl’s fringe. Eventually, Chorim slowly got up in a dishevelled mess and rubbed her eyes, severely pissed off at Jimin who had already wisely backed away.
“Oh, did I sleep here last night?” Chorim yawned.
She started slapping her hands all over the couch in search for whatever it was that was buzzing and happened to pick up Taehyung’s phone. She forced herself to blink a few times in order to focus on the screen.
“Nayeon’s calling you.” Chorim said out loud, flimsily holding the phone in the air.
“Leave it.”
“What? Why?” Chorim was too out of it to realise she was being too obnoxiously loud. Before Taehyung could tell the woman to drop it, Jimin burst out of the bathroom in his boxers and yelled, “DID I HEAR NAYEON!?”  
“She’s,” Chorim yawned again, “calling Taehyung.” As you can imagine, the desperado Jimin was quick on his feet and didn’t hesitate to sprint over and snatch the phone up in a heartbeat.
“Hey Nayeon, what’s up?...Haha yes, this is Jimin.” The idiot said in his calmest voice.
“Taehyung?” Jimin looked up at his friend at the counter, “Ah, he’s in the bathroom right now.”
‘What are you doing? Hang up now!’ Taehyung warned from the side. Jimin swiftly turned his body around to avoid facing Taehyung’s deathly glare and continued to carefully listen to Nayeon on the phone, chuckling overly brightly every few seconds.
“Yeah, sure, let’s all go out to eat later.” Jimin exclaimed, turning his head back to make sure Taehyung heard. His enthusiastic thumbs up was quickly shot down by Taehyung’s glare.

===

a/n: i'll be back soon guys