Author's note

Âmes Soeurs
Please log in to read the full chapter

  


It's amazing how someone just walks into your life one day

 

If you lived through this slow-burn monster, then I love you.

If you were frustrated at times while reading because it was taking too long and nothing ing happened, then know that you're not alone and we both shared that frustration. At the same time, though, I don't feel like I can cut anything from the story because it all works to establish their poly-relationship. Sobs.

Monster-fics are monsters.

Thank you for reading Âmes Soeurs - it's been a long ride. I hope you enjoyed it. Really.
I appreciate it.

Tell me what you like about it if there's anything you like, haha. I love to discuss the characters so if you're up for it, I'm always always always willing to answer questions. ^-^

Thanks.

// Kim Minji

Details;

ㅅ The title is French because Jinki is a French chef even though Kibum is the main character.
ㅅ All the children's songs Kibum hums or have stuck in his head are because Jonghyun is singing or humming them.
ㅅ I have pictures of almost everything wedding-related.
ㅅ Jinki and Minho realize their feelings for each other when Jinki drives Minho to the hospital with a fractured ankle.
ㅅ I spent far too long on planning the wedding. I should have been a wedding planner, sobs.
ㅅ The words on Jinki's wedding band is this was supposed to be romantic.
   

and suddenly you can't remember how you lived without them

 

Character pasts are written more elaborate in this blogpost.

ㅅ KIM KIBUM

Kibum is 27 years old.

Kibum is panual.

Kibum doesn't have more soulmates than the 4 of them but that is plenty enough.

His parents have a really hard time getting used to the fact that their son has 4 soulmates and thus is the exception to the rule. Nobody knows why he has 4 soulmates when everybody else only has 1.

ㅅ LEE JINKI

Jinki is 28 years old.

Jinki was born in Seoul, South Korea by Korean parents and then moved with them to Nimes, France where he spent the majority of his childhood. He moved back to Korea with his parents at the age of 15 before entering high school.

Above mentioned background is the reason he also became a French chef. He loves France. Jinki speaks both Korean and French fluently.

 He went back to Paris to study French cuisine for a year - Kibum went with him.

Jinki is homoual. 

ㅅ CHOI MINHO

Minho is 27 years old.

Minho chose to stay working in Citibank because of Yoojin. He always had a passion for photography.

It was Minho's former wife who introduced him to reptiles but as they were quite young when they got into the

Please log in to read the full chapter