six

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi closed the story book as she saw that the kids were peacefully asleep. Except, Joohyun. The girl was still sitting straight as her eyes were wide open, staring at Seulgi innocently--not showing any sign of sleepiness.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping, Princess?” Asked Seulgi.

 

Joohyun pouted and lied down. And Seulgi swore if they were not in the school, Seulgi would kiss her immediately. She stood up and covered Joohyun’s body with a blanket as she also did it with the other kids. She also slowly moved Joy’s foot from Yeri’s face.

 

“Seulgi?”

 

Being called by her princess, she quickly approached her.

 

“Do you need something else, Joohyun?”

 

Joohyun held Seulgi’s wrist.

 

“Joohyun can’t sleep without Seulgi’s hug.”

 

Joohyun pouted. Seulgi smiled and Joohyun’s cheek gently. It was a quite hard time that her mother and Seulgi had to explain to poor Joohyun that she couldn’t kiss or did whatever they usually did when they were in the kindergarten. Of course, it took about three vanilla ice cream to make Joohyun stopped crying.

 

“I’ll be here. Don’t worry.” Seulgi muttered.

 

After a few second, Joohyun gave Seulgi a smile and closed her eyes. It didn’t take long until the girl finally drove herself into her slumber.

 

---

 

Seulgi exhaled as she was relief that she finally could pursue Joohyun to join the other kids on recess. She looked outside from the window and spotted Joohyun was just standing in the corner quietly watching the other kids playing. She decided to step outside and approached the girl.

 

“Joohyun, are you okay?”

 

As soon as she saw Seulgi, her eyes were teary as if she had been holding her tears for a while.

 

“Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter