three

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It became a routine; when Joohyun would pick Seulgi up from her university, after the arguments she had with her parents, she finally convinced them that she would be just okay because Seulgi would be there with her. Her parents couldn’t say anything since they trusted Seulgi with their whole life.

 

Joohyun was stepping cheerfully in the hallway of Seulgi’s university; making her way to the latter’s class. She did not care about eyes that were starring at her, she only cared about Kang Seulgi.

 

But, when she reached Seulgi’s class, she saw the latter was talking happily to a very tall girl. Joohyun admitted that she got jealous easily, she started to pout and took a step closer until she could hear whatever the two were saying.

 

“So, you still have to take care of that retarded girl?” the tall girl said.

 

Joohyun felt a pang inside her heart.

 

Retarded.

 

Is that what people think when they see me?

 

She bit her lower lip, she couldn’t let her tears fall; Seulgi didn’t like to see her cry. But it was unexpected for her because Seulgi stood up from her chair, cupping the tall girl’s face and pecked her lips.

 

“Unfortunately, yes.” She sighed. “She’s really giving me a hard time. But, the money is all that matters, babe.”

 

She said before both of them laughed, and Seulgi leaned to kiss the girl’s lips.

 

At that moment, Joohyun could’ve sworn that Seulgi was looking at her with a smirk on her lips.

 

----

 

Joohyun woke up from her deep slumber; sweating. She was panting so hard as she looked at her surrounding—stopped when she caught a sight of a bear-like creature, sleeping with open. She quickly raised her hands and hit Seulgi’s chest as hard as possible.

 

“Ouch! Hyun! Stop! Stop! It hurts!” Seulgi said, but Joohyun just didn’t listen.

 

When she felt satisfied with her doing, she stopped. Eyes looking furious.

 

“Why?” Seulgi whined.

 

“How could Seulgi do that to Joohyun!?” Joohyun shouted, hit Seulgi with her pillow.

 

“What- When did I!?” Seulgi’s eyes widened in horror, because she sincerely didn’t remember kissing a girl, other than Bae Joohyun.

 

“Seulgi did!” Joohyun said as she timidly ended with, “i-in Hyun’s dream.”

 

Seulgi was stoned, she was very sure she forgot how to close for a few seconds.

 

Just how adorable she can get?

 

Seulgi thought as she chuckled.

 

She leaned closer and kissed Joohyun’s lips.

 

“Let’s sleep, so I can run and scold Kang Seulgi in Bae Joohyun’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter