five

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple months had passed; Seulgi was on the edge of her graduation day. She was sitting in the living room as she faced Joohyun’s mom.

 

“Oh, Seulgi, darling. It’s great to hear that you got a job at the kindergarten!” Joohyun’s mother said.

 

Seulgi did get a job at the kindergarten as a teacher. She needed more money since her graduation was coming and apparently her university had a ty rule such as, you have to pay a certain amount of money if you want to join the graduation ceremony.

 

She scratched her nape.

 

“But, how am I supposed to tell Joohyun?” The middle aged woman said.

 

Seulgi opened to answer when the adorable girl appeared from her room with a teddy bear doll in her arm as her other hand rubbing her eyes.

 

“Tell Joohyun what?” She yawned.

 

“Hey, I thought you said you wanted to take a nap until dinner time?” Seulgi quickly approached the girl.

 

“Yes, but Joohyun heard Seulgi and mommy are talking.” Joohyun smiled.

 

Good God, that smile was the cutest smile Seulgi had ever seen. Seulgi glanced at the girl’s mother as the lady gave her a nod.

 

“Joohyun, from today, I can’t be here every day because I have another job. Remember what I taught you about job, right?” Seulgi gently asked while Joohyun’s hair.

 

Hearing that, Joohyun’s eyes were starting to get teary.

 

“B-But, Joohyun wants to see Seulgi every single day!”

 

“I know,” Seulgi hugged her tightly. “I want to see you, too. But, I really need this job.” She kissed the crown of Joohyun’s head.

 

“What is kindergarten anyway?! Why is it more important than Joohyun?!” Joohyun broke out from Seulgi’s arms and whined.

 

“It’s a place where you can learn new things, Babe.” Seulgi smiled, once again, pulling Joohyun close to her. “And no, you’re the most important to me.”

 

“Does that mean Seulgi is going to teach other person who is not Joohyun?” The latter asked again.

 

Seulgi chuckled and gave the girl a nod.

 

“Then Joohyun doesn’t like kindergarten! Seulgi can only teach Joohyun and Joohyun only!” She stomped her foot and Seulgi wanted to kiss the girl’s pouty lips right now if her mother wasn’t there.

 

“Honey, Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter