four

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi smiled when she found that Joohyun was standing in front of her class; having Joohyun waiting for her to finish her lecture was becoming a habit for both of them already. The unusual thing that didn’t go unnoticed by Seulgi was Joohyun’s appearance.

 

Sure.

 

Joohyun always looked so beautiful to her, she did not care whatever the people around her said about her girlfriend, she always found that Joohyun is beautiful.

 

But that day was definitely different for Seulgi—also for Joohyun.

 

The usually cute and bubbly girl, looked really really mature at that moment. And Seulgi could pick her jaw that had dropped. Seulgi couldn’t stop smiling as she was staring at the said girl from her head to toe. Joohyun was wearing a white short, with a black open-shoulder shirt that revealed her milky shoulders.

 

Also…

 

Did she style her hair?

 

Seulgi’s thought was getting interrupted when she felt a sudden weight against her body as she looked down and found that Joohyun hugged her tightly.

 

“Seulgi!” Joohyun greeted her cheerfully as always.

 

“H-Hey…” Seulgi awkwardly said.

 

“Seulgi! Seulgi likes Joohyun’s clothes? Joohyun picked this!” Joohyun said as she spun in front of Seulgi a few times.

 

Seulgi clenched her jaw after she looked around her and found that a few people were gawking at her cute, lovely—and also hot— girlfriend. Her mood was ruined.

 

Seulgi unconsciously glared at Joohyun as she grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the car.

 

Joohyun did not understand what was actually happening to Seulgi; she was so quite during their way to Joohyun’s house. It made Joohyun assumed that Seulgi hated whatever she was wearing that day; that Seulgi did not find her beautiful.

 

So, when they got into their destination, Seulgi kept quite, she just rushed herself to the kitchen to pick Joohyun’s meal fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter