Shadow - extra

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Jae's POV-

 

 

I wake up in the morning and find out that I’ve been left alone.. He’s gone. It’s just eight in the morning! He has gone this early? I found a note on the table. It’s said that he’ll leave for entire day and saying sorry for that. I go to our balcony, having my breakfast accompanied by the amazing view and the morning breeze. This place is so beautiful..

It has been two years since we've promised to be together but it is not really like what I have expected to be. I am still a friend of his father for Yunna and his parents are still in struggle to except our relationship. I know it will take time, but sometimes I question everything..

He always tries to give us time together, like now. Even he has a business meeting, he takes the chance for us to have the rest of the week here while Yunna is staying with his parents. They didn't want her to go with us and said that it's better for her to stay with them. I check out all the facility here and there's a boutique I'd like to see. Even though I have debuted as a singer but I don't wanna work myself off, I prefer myself as a song writer so I avoid any activities like variety show and such.

It’s almost time to lunch.. I call him, but I can't reach him. I decided to call his assistant instead. Yes, Yunho gave me his number just incase I can’t reach him like now. I ask him where Yunho is right now and he actually told me a name of restaurant where he’s goin to have it with his business partner. I accidently see the restaurant, so I think I can go there.. I am on my way to check the boutique. Just meet him for a second and leave. I don’t want to disturb him. I guess he has reached there first..

I ask the person at the front and he politely lets me know and leads me to his place. Actually he has booked a separated personal room. I think I know the reason. But before he knocks the door for me, I stopped him. I ask him to leave.. I’m just goin to send him a message, just in case he’s been in the middle of an important discussion. If it is so, I’ll just leave right away.. I realized that there’s a little glass window on the door, I take a glimpse of what's happening inside and get frozen...

 

~Yunho’s POV~

 

It’s so surprising to find out that my new business partner is my schoolmate. Actually she’s a friend of my ex-girlfriend. She knows what happened and she decided for us to have a lunch together and talked more private here.

“So.. How’s everything?” I asked

“Getting more boring.. But it’s challenged me at the other side..”

“Still so ambitious like always..”

I always know that she has a strong personality. Maybe that's how she can accomplish this much. She smiles and moves closer. She’s sitting beside me, and putting her hand on my lap.

“How’s yours?”

“It's fine.”

She starts to move her hands, I have to tell that it’s quite awkward. We’re the inseparable couple-Aisha and I- that took lot’s of others’ attention back then at school, but it ended up bad and she knows it. It's been a while since the last time I think about it and her presence just remind me of those days.

I am so occupied with the thoughts and unaware how she starts to be closer. I’m just too drown to this rendezvous, I’m carried away and soon somehow I find that we’re about kissing! Her face is so close to mine, just a move away and our lips will touch. I widens my eyes in shock. A buzz from my phone distracts me. I let her go fast carefully to see the message. It’s from Jaejoong...

“Who’s that?” she asked

“Wait a minute..”

I step away to make a call.. I can’t reach him. The message is only asking if I’m busy or not. I try to call him again, but keep on failing. That’s odd. He never turns off her phone, specially when we’re together..

“Yun.. What’s wrong?”

That nickname.. I am immediately feelin off and worried. I have felt bad already with this accident and it is gettin worse. My heart starts to be restless.

“I think I have to go..” I said.

“You won’t stay here longer?”

“I’m sorry, I have to leave you.. Something came up.”

“Who’s that?”

“I’ll see you later to continue our business talk but I have to take care this first. I’m sorry.”

I gave her a little hug. I can sense that she wants me to stay there, but I can’t. I have a bad feeling right now. She takes my hand, stops me from leaving. I know why she did that...

“Yun, are you sure? Do you really have to go?”

“I'm sorry..”

That’s my answer. She put a smile on her face. Her pride, I know.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.. See you.” she said before I leave.

I give her a little hug and when I reach out the door, I call my assistant right away. So he called him eralier? He knew I was having lunch here.. It grows my suspicion up.

“So there’s a man asking me few moments ago? Is this the person you saw?”

I show on of the waiter his picture from my phone, and he nods. My heart sinks. Did he see us earlier? I call the driver immediately. Soon, a message is received. It’s him.  I don’t see the message. I call him right away, but his phone is not active. 

“I wanna spend the two days alone.. I found a beautiful place. I don’t want to disturb you. Don’t worry."

He got to have seen me earlier. I wish that I can just ditch my work and find him, but I can't. I can be almost certain of what's goin on hishead. We have our concern with our relationship, I just hope that it is not gonna turn out to be as bad as I am afraid of.

 

~Third person’s POV~

 

After a really long journey for Jaejoong, he finally manages to find a beautiful place to rest his mind, standing in the middle of a land full of yellow flowers. 

“Aisha..”

His call is ignored. Of course, she's not here anymore. But a gust of an oddly cold wind changes his mind.

“You know what hurts me the most? It's just that.. when I saw him there, I realize that it's.. it's maybe the right view to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter