City Lights 2

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

It's rare for someone like Jaejoong to get mesmerized by somethin, moreover someone. He himself is a beautiful, mesmerizing being too so it is always the other way around where almost everyone is captured by him. But today, this rare thing shows off in front of his eyes. 

A man, sitting at one of the table a bit far from him, wearing a broken-white color suit with dark brown hair, the sharp jaw, the juicy lips, the pointed nose, and the face..

Curiously Jae's examining the man behind his shades. This barrier has given him a chance to greedily exploring every inch of the man with his eyes. He is in a charity even for kids in need, the one event he'll never miss.

A waiter puts a glass of coffee in front of the man and that's when he realizes it. The man is blind. Jaejoong sees how the man carefully tracing the cup to hold it and take a sip. He smiles seeing the man also smiles feeling the great liquid. Not long after that a man comes approaching and he takes the man leading him leaving the table. Jaejoong watches like a hawk. 

Who is this man?

"It's a great afternoon. It is always great to be able to stay outside in this beautiful place.." Jae said once he can stand beside the man.

But immediately he face palmed himself inside. Beautiful place?! Okay, they are here in the middle of vineyard watching children performances. The view is spectacular but he obviously cannot see it!! But when he looks to his side, the man is still in silent.

"I'm Jaejoong by the way. Nice to see you.." he reaches the man's arm, one he finds really firm surprisingly, making the man he's talking to finally realize that he's the one he's been talking to.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I thought you're talking to someone else. I'm Yunho. Nice to meet you." He answered.

If earlier he was mesmerized by the man's look. Now he's totally floored with his voice! It's deep and just call him crazy to think it this way, but his voice is ily crunchy! God, Jae is totally caught by the man in front of him. Oh, is that a tiny cute mole on top of his juicy lips? His smile is beautiful too.. It's radiating of how a good man would be.. His heart is beating like crazy, he is glad that this man cannot see how  he is right now. 

"Nice to meet you too, Yunho-ssi." he replied, giving a little squish to the arm that again now he thought really yummy to much on. 

Okay, it's official. He's crazy..

 

-

 

If you believe that people are tied by faith then Jaejoong is starting to have faith in it too. For the second time he's met with the man. They are now sitting on the same table to have their dinner together, well Jaejoong is offered to have it together by the man and he cannot say no. Jae will ask him instead if he didn't do it. Along the time he examine how the man can enjoy his dinner just like any other people, he seems to be familiar with the setting of the table and of course the menu he ordered.

"Are you regular here, Yunho-ssi?" Jaejoong asked finally.

"I've been here many times. How about you?" he asked Jae back.

"Not really. I don't have any particular place special. But I do have a place where I enjoy my spare time the most."

Jaejoong just cannot stop himself from talking with the man. That faithful afternoon was spent by chatting and jst being with the man till it was ended, and now he again enjoys the presence of this man. There's something in him that always draws him in deeper and closer.

"Really? May I know it?" He asked, after wiping his lips oh so gloriously.

Jaejoong is sure that the man comes from a really prestigious family.

"A big tree behind my late grandparents house, I always enjoy the sunset there, and the night sky.. It's-ah.. I'm sorry." He stops himself before making another stupid talk.

Why does he always forget about the man's condition?

"Why say sorry? It's always nice to have such place. Just feel free to talk, no need to worry." he takes the wine glass and drinks it slowly.

Seems like he has finished with his dinner and he feels it again. Have you ever experience when you really despise the time when you need to part and you'll get worry whether you'll meet each other again in the future after this? People are not always that lucky, you know.. We need to make our own fortune.

"Yunho-ssi, I really enjoy our time together, talking like this. It's always pleasant spending time with you." Jaejoong stated.

He looks at the man deeply. He only wears a plain shirt under his suit, but still looking fabulous. He always look calm and well-composed, it makes Jaejoong feel secure and relax too.

"I take that as a compliment. Thank you. I very much enjoy my time with you too, Jaejoong-ssi." He replied.

Just how Jae loves how he says his name every single time.

"I'm hoping that we can spend time like this again in the future." Jae confessed.

"I'd be honored to." He said.

Now how the heck he can ask for the man's number, Jae thought in his head. He is always amazed at the fact of how much he's attracted to the latter.

"I mean it, Yunho-ssi." Jae finally emphasizing his words, making the man in front of him stays still for a moment but then gives him a smile.

Jaejoong never feels so relieved in his entire life...

 

-

 

Every step is taken full of consideration. Jaejoong holds himself so much. He's a man who always do what he wanna do, says what he really wanna say. He is always true to himself, to his heart, but he knows he cannot just be so careless. He just doesn't wanna be in a bad side. Starting from refraining himself to call the man every single minute, or asking to eat out together every single day. God, he's not a jobless man! He's a busy singer with lots of schedules ahead. But he's so desperated to see the man as often as he can. It's getting out of control. He hasn't really date anyone serioudly in his life lately. Well, the last record was when he hasn't debuted, years ago...

"You're silent today. Is there anything bothering you?"

The question drags him back from his thoughts. Well, he is now having lunch with the man that has been haunting his head for the past months. They are having it in Yunho's penthouse this time, after so many serries of them having conversation through phone calls and random eat outs so far. He said that he prefered to stay there instead of his parents' house, trying to be independent starting from his shool's years. Jaejoong can tell that he's a good student. Somehow he's also doing his business along side his parents' too. There are plenty of times when Jaejoong calls him and he's out of the country.

"You're not answering me." the man said.

Jaejoong shakes his head. "Sorry." he said shortly.

"How's your promotion? You've been in Japan for so long.." Yunho said.

A whole two months exactly, Jae stated in his mind. He's been counting the time when he's away from the man, a new habit he has after knowing him.

"It's been well, I had so many things done. The country always holds a special place in my career. You've been busy too.." Jae stares at him.

It's another habit actually, for him to examine Yunho's face. He doesn't know if Yunho awares of this but he just doesn't care anymore.

"Just things here and there to do." Yunho said.

Yeah.. and I couldn't even called you for like two weeks, Jaejoong said in his heart. He takes the glass along side with the dirty dishes from the table and put it in the sink.

"Do not bother yourself to wash them. Let Ahjumma Lee do it." Yunho said from his table.

"So you have someone helped to clean up around?"

"And for some other little things since I leave the place quite often, I do.. Only when it is needed anyway. I usually do it myself."

"And cooking too?" Jaejoong ignores the request and start to wash them one by one.

"Just some basic dish." 

"Wow.. " Jaejoong said half dreamingly. 

He starts to picture the blind man in an apron doing some cooking and even make himself a cup of coffee. The sight itself will be great to watch. 

"Told you not to do it.. Don't you have any schedules?" Yunho asked.

He's too busy daydreaming, he doesn't realize that the man has been standing right beside him.

"Why? Do you plan to kick me out now?" Jae asked jokingly.

"Do you wanna go?" Yunho asked him back, something Jaejoong didn't expect to get as the answer.

"Well, to tell you the truth.." Jaejoong washes the last plate and wipes his hand clean.

He turns to face the man and again looks into those dark eyes.. Should he just tell him the truth? But before he opens his mouth, a call interupts them. It's Yunho's phone.

"Yes, Yuri-ssi.. tonight?"

The name itself is like a thunder in Jaejoong's ears and he moves his hand in reflex, reaching for the arm of the man receiving the call, sending a message that he hopes can be conveyed even if he doesn't say any words. His heart is hammering inside, he has never felt so afraid it feels like he'll be cushed and burnt..

The man realized with the anxious hold on his arm. He can detect there's something.

"I'll let you know later. Alright.." he ends the call.

But once he's done, he's taken aback by a sudden hug, a body has thrown itself on him, he's so surprised.

"Don't go.. Just, don't go, Yunho-ah.."

The kiss is done on impulse. Jaejoong feels desperated and he, honestly, has done with the waiting and anxiety

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter