Chapter 2

Look Only At...Me

“Mommy!” Seungho shouted in excitement as he and his uncle, walked into the fancy looking bakery shop.

 

A young man looked up from what he was doing, wearing light pastel blue tight pants, with a white button down shirt, a pastel blue apron with little stuffed animals designed on the apron. His light brown hair styled with small curls. The man smiled and quickly walked towards, Seungho and Yunho with a gummy smile on his face.

 

He then quickly picked up the boy and spun him around giving him multiple kisses. Seungho giggled and squealed in excitement to see his mother.

 

“My, lovely Seungho!’ Shouts the man.

 

He then stops spinning and holds his son and looks at, Yunho with questioning eyes. Yunho smiled.

 

“Don’t worry nothing is wrong. Seungho, wanted to come and visit you for a bit. Hyun-Woo.” Yunho said as he took off his sunglasses.

 

“Is that right.” Says Hyun-Woo smiling and tickles, Seungho for a bit.

 

“Hahaha, Mommy!” Seungho laughed.

 

Hyun-Woo stopped and kissed his son's cheek. “How about, mommy fixes you and uncle, some yummy desserts?” Says Hyun-Woo.

 

Seungho eyes lits up and nods his head quickly. “Seungho would love that so much, mommy. Right uncle, Yun.” Says Seungho looking from his mother to his uncle.

 

Yunho chuckles and rubs his nephew's head. “Right.” As he puts a thumbs up.

 

“Mommy, makes awesome desserts.” Says Seungho in a happy voice.

 

Hyun smiles and lets, Seungho down. “ Alright, mommy is going to go get, you two some yummy, desserts.” Says Hyun-Woo leaving, his smile disappearing as he leaves.

 

Yunho takes notice and sighs. He then grabs a hold of, Seungho’s hand and leads them to a seat. They get situated in their seats, Yunho then pulls out his phone and pulls up, Seungho’s favorite, show.

“Seungho, here watch this for a bit, I’m going to go talk to, mommy. Okay.”Says Yunho looking at him.

 

Seungho nods his head as his eyes instantly gets glued to the phone. “No, talking to strangers,bud. If some tries shout uncle's name or mommy.” says Yunho.

 

Seungho nods.”NE!” as he shouts out.

 

Yunho smiles, and then heads to where, Hyun-Woo is. Walks in the back to see other pastry chefs working and more. He then see’s, Hyun-Woo setting some pastries on a nice dessert small tower. He walks up to him and gently taps his shoulder.

 

Hyun-Woo, turns and smiles. “Yunho, I’ll be out in a minute.” He says.

 

Yunho, frowns and crosses his arms. “Did you even take a break today or eat anything?” Asks Yunho with concern and already knowing the answer.

 

Hyun-Woo nervously smiled. “Of course, Yunh-”Says Hyun-Woo, but is cut off.

 

“Don’t lie, Hyun-Woo.

 

Hyun-Woo, sighs and stops what he’s doing and leans against the table, covers his face with his hands. Yunho, pulls him into a hug, and kisses his head.

 

“”You need a break, Hyun-Woo. You can’t keep doing this to yourself.” Says Yunho rubbing, Hyun-Woo’s back.

 

Hyun-Woo, uncovers his face and looks at, Yunho with a sad and nervous look. “I can’t, Yunho I have so, much to do. There is no time for me to take a break, I have to keep an eye on, Seungho-”Says Hyun-Woo, but is cut off.

 

“Yes, you do. You have me, his uncle. Stop worrying so much. You have your own shop that’s running very good, doing a hell of a job raising, Seungho, the list goes on and on, of how so awesome you are. You deserve it. You need to breath once in awhile, and stop thinking about the past.”Says Yunho with concern.

 

Hyun-Woo nods his head, and gives a small smile.” I guess you're right.”

 

“How about I treat us to dinner?” Says Yunho smiling.

Hyun look unsure.” Yunho, I don’t want you wasting your money-” Says Hyun-Woo, but is stopped.

 

Yunho thumped, Hyun-Woo’s head, making him yelp out loud. “I’m not wasting anything. I don’t care about that. I’ll buy anything for you and Seungho, we are family. Hyun-Woo. Now let’s go eat some, yummy desserts.” Says Yunho grabbing, Hyun-Woo’s hand as, Hyun-Woo carefully grabbed the desserts.

 

“CAKE!!!!” Seungho squealed out loud as he saw his mommy and uncle come out the kitchen.

 

Hyun-Woo, set the dessert tower down on the table and set three plates out, serving Seungho, a small portion size and a decent size for him and Yunho. Seungho smile as his mother place a small strawberry shortcake, on his plate. He picked up his fork and stabbed the cake.

 

He then puts a huge amount of cake in his mouth, getting frosting all over his face. Yunho chokes on his cake, as he burst in laughs. Seungho looks up at his uncle confused with his huge wide brown eyes.

 

Hyun-Woo frowned, and picked up a napkin and started to wipe, Seungho’s face. “Seungho-ah, look at your face, sweetie. Try to take smaller bites, sweetie. I don’t want you to get a tummy ache.” Says Hyun-Woo wiping more frosting off his son's face.

 

Seungho, giggles and eats another huge, bite. Hyun-Woo shakes his head. :Eat just like your fath-”Says Hyun-Woo, but stops.

 

Yunho takes, notice and smiles and gives, Seungho cheeks a pinch. “Seungho, you really love strawberry cake.” Says Yunho taking a bit of his chocolate dessert.

 

Seungho nods his head fast, and reaches to grab another dessert. Hyun-Woo, frowned and patted, Seungho’s hand. “No more, mister. You still have dinner later on to eat. I’ll just save these for tomorrow for you.” Says Hyun-Woo.

 

Seungho, pouts.” Umma! Just one more, please.” Says, Seungho, giving his mother his best innocent cute look ever.

 

“Oh, no. Not this time. Last time, I let you eat more, you end up sick. No!” Says Hyun-Woo, now packing up the desserts.

Seungho sighs and leans back in his chair pouting. Yunho chuckles and rubs his, nephew's head.


 

Later On


 

Jaejoong packed up his violin in his fancy looking case, he then put his sunglasses back on his face, putting his grey style jacket on. He then walks off the stage and leaves the huge stage hall. Walking out the stage room, Jaejoong walked down the empty hall, as he’s the only one left in the building except, for cleaning maintenance.

 

Sighing Jaejoong, walked out the building to see his driver waiting for him. Getting towards the car, the driver opens the door and Jae gets in. The driver quickly runs over to the other side, and also gets in.

 

The driver starts up the car, and drives off. Jaejoong pulls out his Iphone 7 plus and looks at his phone to see, missed calls from his father, and more. Sighing Jaejoong puts his phone in his pocket. He then looks up.

 

“Go to the, red circle. I’m not going home, just yet.” Says Jaejoong.

 

“Sir, your father want-” Says the drive, but is cut off.

 

Jae, frowns. “Will he’s not here. So, take me to the red circle, now. Unless you want you job.” Says Jaejoong.

 

“Ne,sir!” Says the driver.

 

Jaejoong, leans back into his seat and closes his eyes. Soon they arrive at the destination. The driver stops the car and turns to look, at Jaejoong.

 

“We arrived sir.” Says The driver.

 

Jaejoong opens his eyes and then gets out of the car, leaving his violin. Jae make his way inside the building, revealing a three story club just for, VIP guest only. The employees that saw, Jaejoong instantly greet him and bow. A lady employee dressed in a burgundy uniform comes up to him.

“Nice to see you back, Jaejoon-” Says the lady.

 

“Lead me to a private room.” Says Jaejoong.

 

She nods and then starts walking as Jae follows right behind her. They walk up to the third floor and passing the dance floor and bar. Then walks down this hall, and she opens a door for him.

 

“I don’t want anyone to disturb me. You can leave now.” Says Jaejoong as he walks in the room and closes the door.

 

Jae walks further inside and the huge decorated luxury room. Colors consisting of red and black, large red sofa, big glasses table filled with different alcohols. Jaejoong walks over to the sofa and sits down.

 

He takes off his glasses and then grabs a cup and starts pouring him some alcohol. Filling the cup up to the brim, Jaejoong drinks it in one shot, some spilling from his mouth. Pouring another after another. The brim around Jae’s eyes became red as he is leaning against the sofa looking at nothing in particular.

 

He then reaches, for another bottle, throwing the glass cup against the wall. Uncaps the drink and puts it up to his lips. Chugging the strong, burning alcohol down his throat. His eyes become slightly heavy, but stay open a bit. He then chugs some more and more. Soon his phone starts ringing loudly.

 

He sighs and pulls it out, looking at the screen, he smiles, and swipes his finger across the screen. Answering the call.

 

“Ah, Jessica noona.” Says Jaejoong in a slurred voice.

 

“YAH! Are you drunk?” Says Jessica.

 

“Ani!” Says Jae.

 

“Jaejoong, you need to stop doing this. Drinking isn’t going to solve the problem.” Says Jessica.

 

Jaejoong blinked as tears build up in his eyes. “Why? Why can’t it help? Huh? It’s seems to cure everything, I think it’s working.” Says Jaejoong now laying on his back.

 

“Jae.” Starts Jessica.

 

Jaejoong stays silent as he looks up at the ceiling. “ Noona, don’t you miss him? Kang-Joon.” Asks Jae.

 

“Jae, you now I do.” Says Jessica.

 

Jaejoong eyes start to become sleepy. “Ah, noona, can you take me home?” Asks Jaejoong.

 

“I’ll be there.” She says.

 

Jaejoong then hangs up and put his arm down against him. His phone slips from his hand as his eyes become heavy. Drifting into sleep. Doesn’t get a chance as hour later he’s being shaken awake.

 

Opening his eyes, Jae smiles. “Noona.” Says Jae smiling.

 

Jessica has her hands on her hips as she is shaking her head. Jae stands up stumbling a bit, Jessica quickly helps him. Jessica, grabs Jaejoong’s coat and phone.

 

“Seriously, Jae.” Says Jessica as she helps him out the club.

 

The employee's, bow to them and greet them out. Jessica, see’s Jae’s driver. “Don’t worry, I’m taking him, home.” Says Jessica as they walk to her car.

 

They get in her White ferrari, and Jessica starts up her car turning on the heat and drives off, with great speed. Jaejoong closed his eyes as he leans back, with his coat draped over him.

 

Jessica sighs as she pulls up the path way, driving up it leading to a huge mansion. She parks at the entrance, to see, the head maid and butler waiting, with Mrs. Kim standing with them with worry. Jessica shakes, Jae’s shoulder waking him.

 

Opening his eyes, Jae curses under his breath. He then opens the door, and gets out stumbling a bit. Jessica also get’s out to come and help him. She helps him walk towards the house, the butler and maid walk over to him, but he waves them off.

 

Jessica bows as she stands in front of Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim smiles. “ Thank you, Jessica for bringing him home. Such a sweet beautiful girl.” She says in a kind voice.

 

Jessica smiles showing her teeth.” Your welcome, Mrs. Kim.”

 

Mrs. Kim then turns towards, Jae as he avoids her look. She reaches out to touch his cheek, but he slaps it away. Mrs. Kim looks hurt as she hold her hand. “Jae, sweetheart.”Says Mrs. Kim but is cut off.

 

Jae looks at, Jessica. “Thanks.” He says.

 

Mrs. Kim sighs and then grabs Jae’s arm. “Have you’ve eaten? You look sick, sweetie-” Says Mrs. Kim, but Jaejoong pushes her away, and the head maid quickly holds, Mrs. Kim.

 

Jessica frowned.”Jaejoong! Are you crazy?” Says Jessica.

 

Jae sighs and then ignores them and walks straight into the house. As he walks in he see’s his father standing their with a stern cold look. Jaejoong avoids his look.

 

“In my office, now!” Says Mr. Kim as he walks away.

 

Jaejoong follows his father from afar down the long hall of their luxury five story mansion. They walk into this office like room, Jaejoong closing the door behind them.  Turning back around, Jaejoong falls to the floor, as a stinging sensation spread across his cheek.

 

Looking at the floor, with no emotion. Jaejoong stands up, tumbling a bit and looks at his father in which slaps him again and again.

 

“Embarrassing me and your mother as you didn’t show up to dinner. Had some important people, here to impress.” Shouts, Mr. Kim.

 

Jaejoong just looks at the floor, with an unfazed look. Mr. Kim grows furious. “Nothing, but a failure. Can’t even live up to your brothers status, as a violinist nor mine.  Just an embarrassment. “ Says Mr. Kim.

 

Mr. Kim then walks over to the closet opening it, taking off his suit jacket and then pulls out this long stick. Mr. Kim then looks at, Jaejoong, with venom in his eyes.

“You know what to do?” Says Mr. Kim.

 

Jaejoong took off his shirt and then turns around, putting his hands against the wooden door. Old scars, are presented on his back, some from when he was five are still there. Mr. Kim walks over to him and swings back, strucking, Jae’s back with the stick.

 

Hitting over and over again, Jaejoong hands gripped into the wood, as he didn’t make no nose or anything as he’s already use to it. It goes on for about two hours, and then Mr. Kim stops.

 

“I want you up at 5am sharp, in this room, with your violin. Now leave, from my sight.” says Mr. Kim.

 

Jaejoong picks up his shirt wenching a bit and then leaves out the room, hearing his father whisper.

 

“You’ll never be as good as your brother.”

 

Jaejoong walks down the hall, his mother pacing as she looks up horrified, at Jae’s state. She walks over to him.

 

‘Oh, Sweetie. Let me-” Says Mrs. Kim as she reaches out.

 

Jaejoong slaps her hand away again, and walks pass her. Ignoring her. Walking up the grand staircase, he heads straight to his room. Walking down the hall he stops at, his brother's bedroom. He looks at the door, and then opens it slowly.

 

He walks in, to reveal a huge king size bed, posters tapped on the wall, a fancy desk, walk-in closet and more. He walks over to the desk to see a picture of Kang-Joon and him when they were younger. Picking up the picture looking at it, he smiles.

 

Then puts the picture back, down and walks over to the bed. He lays down on the bed and closes his eyes drifting into a deep sleep.