Chapter 4

Look Only At...Me

Next Day



 

Jaejoong is sitting in his dressing room, as he’s getting ready for his concert. His stylist is busy doing his hair, just doing a few touch ups. Sitting with his legs crossed, eyes closed in deep thought. Jae, sighs as he slowly opens his eyes. He then signals for his stylists to stop.

 

“It looks fine.You can leave.” Jae, says and asks her to leave.

 

Leaving just himself in the huge decorative room, Jaejoong leans forward and grabs his water bottle. Taking small sips, he clears his throat, and looks at himself again in the mirror. He then puts his water bottle back on the counter, and then gets up.

 

Standing up he puts on his black styled expensive jacket. He then puts his phone on the counter next to his water. Then buttons the middle button on his, jacket. Jaejoong is a bit startled, as someone opens his dressing room. He looks up with a frown, but it quickly disappears, as he see’s, Jessica.

 

Jessica, walks in wearing a light blue, tight fitting dress, that goes to the floor. White, diamond high heeled shoes, her hair curled in loose curls falling down her back. She looks at him and smiles. Jaejoong walks towards her and gives her, a small hug. She hugs back, and they both break away.

 

“Noona, you’re here?” Says Jaejoong smiling.

 

Jessica grins and rolls her eyes. “Of course, I have to support my friend.”Says Jessica.

 

“I’ll be going then.” Says Jaejoong walking to the door.

 

Jessica nods and follows right behind. “I'll be watching.” Says Jessica as she watches Jaejoong head in the the other direction in the hall.

 

Sighing, Jae walks down the hall, holding his violin.

 

“Calm down, Seungho!” Says Hyun Woo quietly as they sit front row, with Yunho.

 

Hyun Woo wearing tight fitted dark blue dress pants, with a white turtleneck, along with a dark blue matching jacket. Seungho wearing the same outfit his mother, wearing. Hyun Woo smiles at his son’s excitement and fixes his curly hair a bit.

 

“I can’t. I get to see, Joongie up close!” Says Seungho quietly back.

 

Yunho shakes his head, and pats, Seungho’s head. Jessica sighs as she walks in the huge place and tries to find a sit. She looks around and smiles when she finds, Mrs. Kim. She walks walks over to her and smile.

 

“May I sit by you, mrs. Kim?”Jessica asks, while smiling.

 

Mrs.Kim looks up and smiles. “Of course dear. Sit! Sit!” Says Mrs. Kim.

 

Jessica nods and then takes her seat. Soon the huge hall fills up with famous people and upper class, and more. Jessica then looks around confused and leans bit over to, Mrs. Kim.

 

“Mr. Kim isn’t here?”Asks Jessica.

 

Mrs. KIm looks down and smiles nervously. “He said he’s has some business to attend to.” Says Mrs. Kim.

 

Jessica nods her head and leans back into her seat as the show is about to begin. Jaejoong sighs as he stands behind the stage taking a peek at the crowd, he looks around and smiles as he see’s, Jessica, he then frowns as he see’s his mother.

 

He clears his throat, and closes his eyes, and starts to walk out on stage. People clapped as he walked on stage, he stopped right in the middle. Opening his eyes slowly he raises his violin and gets into position. Seungho looked with a mouth wide open in excitement as he see’s his idol and inspiration right in front of his very own eyes.

 

Hyun Woo looks, at his son and grins and then turns to look at, Jaejoong. Yunho smirks as he looks at Jaejoong with, an attentive look. Observing, Jaejoong’s every move. Jaejoong, opens his eyes for a bit and then closes them and starts playing. His fingers dancing along on his violin strings gracefully.

 

The wondrous tune filled the silent air as all you can hear, is, Jaejoong’s magnificent playing. Jae’s bow graciously gliding on the strings, he smiled as he get’s lost in his piece of music he’s playing. Soon, he plays on and plays four other pieces, and then the show ends. Jaejoong untucks his violin and looks at the crowd and bows, as they all stand up clapping giving him an ovation. Some throwing flowers onto the stage, others in tears by his beautiful capturing music.

 

Jaejoong, bows again and then heads off the stage into the back. He heads to his dressing room, holding his violin. Even though the show is over, there’s a huge dinner or party afterwards, to celebrate him or whatever.

 

Everyone is now in the huge dining hall, drinking, eating, or talking. Yunho is talking with some snobby guy, while Hyun Woo is looking for, Seungho. The excited boy ran off, looking for Jaejoong. Trying to get his chance in meeting him.

 

Seungho pouted as he looked everywhere, but no Joongie. He then winces, as he feels someone grabs his upper arm. He looks up and smiles nervously at his mother. “Omma!”

 

“Seungho!” Hyun Woo says with a frown.

 

Seungho looks down. “I told you to stay by my side, sweetie. You had me worried sick. Too many people here for you to wonder off. Just don’t do it again, Seungho.” Says Hyun Woo speaking in a gentle tone with, Seungho.

 

“Sorry, Omma.” Seungho says.

 

Hyun Woo, sighs and smiles and gentle pats, his head. “It’s okay, sweetie. Just excited. How about we go get some dessert? Hmm?” Says Hyun Woo.

 

Seungho looks up with a bright smile and nods his head. Hyun then takes ahold of his son’s and and the turn around, but stop as they bump into a woman, making her drink spill on herself.

 

Hyun Woo quickly bows. “Oh, I’m so sorry, miss.” Says Hyun Woo as he tries to help wipe the spilled substance off, but the lady slaps his hand away.

 

“ Next time watch-” Says the lady,but looks up and her eyes widens.

 

Hyun Woo’s eyes widens also. He nervously put his hand back down to his side. The lady composed herself and smirked at him, crossing her arms, looking amused.

 

Hyun Woo smiles nervously as he looks at her. “It’s been a while, Jessica.” Says Hyun Woo.

 

Jessica rolls her eyes, and steps up to, Hyun Woo getting up close to his face. “Such a nuisance.” Says Jessica with disgust in her voice.

 

Hyun Woo acts like he doesn’t her snark comment. “How have you’ve been?” Asks Hyun Woo.

 

“You.. I thought I told you not to appear in front of my face again. You couldn’t get that the first time I said it. Huh?” Says Jessica giving, him a serious and venomous look.

 

Tears build up in her eyes, as she stares at, Seungho. As he gives her a confused look and hides a bit behind his mother, peeking out a bit. She balls her hands into fist with wide eyes as she takes a good look at the boy.

 

“You…?”Jessica starts, but is cut off.

 

Hyun Woo grabs ahold of, Seungho’s hand again. “Well, we better get going. It was nice seeing you, Jessica. For as this will definitely be our last at seeing each other.” Says Hyun Woo quickly leaving, with Seungho.

 

Seungho, glancing back, looking at the weird lady, and to his mother. “Who was that, mom?”

 

“No one, baby. Let’s go find your uncle.” Says Hyun Woo.

 

Jaejoong watched the whole thing happened, and walks towards, Jessica. He then touches her shoulder, she jumps a bit and looks up. “What’s wrong,noona? Who was that? Did he do something to you?” Asks Jaejoong.

 

Jessica quickly composes herself and smiles. “No. He’s no one. Let’s go enjoy the party shall we.” She says as she walks away.

 

Jaejoong sighs, and walks off. He walks around thanking people as the praised how wonderful he is. He then takes a glass of wine off, the tray,but stops once his hand makes contact with someone’s.

 

Frowning, he looks. “Ah, sorry, I thought. Seems we’re both reaching for something we want.” Says the person.

 

Jaejoong rolls his eyes. “Take it.” Says Jaejoong, but is stopped as the stranger grabs a hold of his hand.

 

His, eyes widens and frowns deepens. “ Huh, excuse me. Let go!”Says JAejoong through his gritted teeth in a quiet whisper.

 

“Ani. So, gorgeous.” Says the person.

 

Jaejoong, blushes but composes himself, and snatches his hand away. Turning to leave again, the person smirked and wrapped his arm, around Jae’s thin waist and leads them to the dance floor, and start to slow dance. Shocked, Jae tried to get out of his hold, but no use as he isn’t strong enough.

 

The person chuckles, and Jaejoong looks up with a frown, but disappears as he get’s a good, look at the guy up close. Handsome face, almond shaped dark brown eyes, a bright smile flashing at him. Scent of spice, musky filled his nose as this person smelt so good, to Jaejoong making him feel like he’s in a trance.

 

Then shakes his head, and frowns. “Are you crazy?” Says Jaejoong with slight anger.

 

“Ani, just for you I am.” Says the person.

 

People started to whisper and smile as the two danced together. Other couples dancing next to them.

 

“Yunho. Jung Yunho.” Say Yunho introducing himself.

 

Jaejoong just looks at him still with a frown, and tries to leave again, but Yunho grips tightens gently.

 

“Well, Mr. Yunho I would like to leave.” Says Jaejoong through gritted teeth, unhappy.

 

Yunho leans, forward, causing Jae’ to be off guard. “ Well, I don’t want you to.” Says Yunho.

 

“And why is that?” Jae says, as Yunho turns him gently and wraps his arms back around his waist.

 

“Because I’ll miss seeing these pretty eyes that’s looking straight at me.” Says Yunho caressing, Jae’s cheek.

 

Jae, eyes widens, as a shade of pink tints his cheeks. “ Cute.”Says Yunho, smiling.

 

Shaking his head again, Jae tries again, but of course ends up failing. “You don’t even know me?” Says Jaejoong.

 

Yunho leans forward again, pulling Jae towards him more and whispers in his ear. “ I know enough, especially about someone I have strong feelings for and an interest in.” Says Yunho.

 

Tightening his hold. “Let’s just dance for a bit more. No talking.” Says Yunho.

 

Jae sighs, and goes with it, closing his eyes getting lost in warmth, for the first time in a long time.

 

Soon the music stops, and Yunho stops.He looks down and smirks, as Jaejoong is resting his head, on his chest. He then clears his throat. Jaejoong quickly lifts his head, and steps away from, Yunho.

 

“Well, then I hope you have a good, night. Yunho.” Jae says and walks, but stops, as Yunho says something.

 

“You too, it want be our last meeting each other. Jaejoong.” Yunho says and leaves.

 

Jaejoong watches him go confused and see’s his mother walking towards him.

 

“Jaejoong, sweetie.” says Mrs. Kim.

 

Jae puts up his hand to, stop his mother forgetting all about, Yunho. “Don’t” he says with a frown and leaves.

 

Yunho looks around and see’s, Hyun Woo rushing towards him, holding tight, onto Seungho’s hand.

 

Yunho looks, confused at him. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Can we please go, Yunho?” Hyun Woo says with tears in his eyes.

 

“Hyu-”Says, Yunho but is cut off.

 

“Please, Yunho. I don’t want to be here any longer.” Says Hyun Woo.

 

Yunho, nods his head. “Let’s go.”

 

The three of them then leave. Jaejoong is now sitting in his car. Sitting in the back as his driver is taking him home. Jaejoong shakes his head and then puts his hand in his left pocket in search of his phone. He frowns as it’s empty and then checks his right pocket.Nothing.

 

Where the hell is his phone. He knows he put it in his pocket he then frowns deepens, thinking when he was dancing. Then slams his head back and groans out loud. His driver looks at him in the corner of his eyes.

 

“Is everything, okay sir?” Asks the driver.

 

Jaejoong sits up and and pull his hand out. “Let me see your cell phone.” Says Jae, with a demanding voice.

 

The driver takes out his phone, and hands it to, Jae. Jaejoong then dials his phone number, and it picks up.

 

“Yah! Give me my phone back.” Shouts, Jae with anger.

 

Yunho chuckles lowly. “ Come to ‘S’ Cafe. Later!” Says Yunho hanging up.

 

Jaejoong groans louder and tosses the phone in the front seat.

 

Yunho, smiles and pulls up into his, younger brothers house. He then looks at, Hyun Woo.

 

“Are you okay, now?” Asks Yunho with concern.

 

Hyun Woo nods his head.

 

“What happened-?” Says Yunho, but is stopped.

 

“It’s really nothing. Just being around too many people that’s all. Thank you for a good night, Yunho. Seungho really happy today, you made his day.” Says Hyun Woo smiling as he looked back to a sleeping, Seungho, with his mouth open a bit.

 

“Anything, for my nephew and you. Alright, I’ll see you guys.” Says Yunho.

 

Hyun Woo smiled and and got out the car and opened the back, door and took, Seungho out of the car. Holding him, Hyun Woo waved, good bye to, Yunho as he pulls out the driveway.

 

“Alright, everyone. 30 minute break. Nice work Yunho.” Says the film director.

 

Yunho smiles and nods and walks to his chair to sit down. Sitting down he pulls out his phone and scroll through his feeds. His phone, is snatched out of his his hands. He looks up and smirks.

 

“Jaejoong.” Says Yunho smiling now.

 

“You… My phone, now.” Says Jaejoong with his hand out. Looking at Yunho through his sunglasses.

 

Yunho waves his finger back and forth in front of, Jae. “Nope. It comes with a price.” Says Yunho smiling.

 

Jaejoong puts his hands on his hips. “What?”

 

Yunho stands up and walks up close to, Jaejoong making him, blush. “A date.”