Chapter 3

Look Only At...Me

Jaejoong groaned as he turned his face into the pillow. Turning over in the bed, he opens his eyes slowly, staring at a picture of his brother and him.  He then looks towards the window to see, the sun getting ready to come up. Turning over again, looking at the ceiling this time. Lifting his leg up as it rest in a bent position, he then sits up and looks around the room. Sighing he puts his hand to his head, messing up his already messy bed head.

 

Then looks over to the clock in which reads, 4:00am. He sighs again knowing he better start getting ready, so he can practice. Looking around again, Jae smiles. Then lays back down wishing he can just sleep his life away. But he can’t.

 

Jae then, stands up and walks out his brother’s room, wincing in pain as his back is stinging and throbbing in pain. Ignoring it, he gets to his room, and strips out of his clothes and walks into his huge bathroom that could fit, ten people inside. Walks over to the glass double door shower and opens it and turns on the water.

 

Feeling the water, as it’s at warm temperature, he steps in. Jae closes his eyes as the warm water drizzles down his lean body. Turning around, he jumps as the water batters down his scars and open wounds. Turning back around he reaches for his vanilla scented soap and start washing his body.

 

Turning off the shower, Jae reaches for a white towel. Grabbing it he wraps it around his lower body. Stepping out the shower putting on his house shoes, that are place in front of the shower. Walking to the sink he turns on the water and reaches for his tooth brush. Starts brushing his teeth clean.

 

Finishing all his business in the bathroom, Jae leaves out the bathroom. Walking back into his room, he goes to his walk in closet. Browsing throughout the room. Looking trying to figure out what to wear. He then decided and grabbed the clothes and started to change. Towel dropping to the floor, Jae changes.

 

Wearing a tight fitting white pants, with a black button down shirt, luxury brand black styled shoes. He then puts on his wrist watch, and styles his hair. Finishing that, he walks out the closet, and into his room. Goes over to his violin and picks it up and leaves out his room. Walking down the long hall passing pictures of him and his family.

 

Going down the grand staircase, he walks towards his father’s office and knocks lightly. Then opens the door, and walks in to see, his father looking out the window with a stern look. Jaejoong bows, and then gently sets his violin down. Opening the case, takes the instrument out and starts playing it.

 

Mr. Kim turns around looking at, Jaejoong with a frown. He then walks past, Jae and stops. “Continue to practice until 10:30am. The more you practice the better you can sound like your brother.” Said Mr. Kim and then leaves. Jaejoong just ignores him, and closes his eyes getting lost in the music.

 

Yunho hummed as he walked around his kitchen cooking, some breakfast for himself. Bacon sizzling in the heated pan, making the whole huge mansion fill with a bacon aroma. He then walks to the fridge and opens the door, and grabs some eggs. Then closes the door, and takes out two pieces of bread and puts them in the toaster.

 

Turns down the fire on the bacon and takes them out setting them on a plate that is covered with paper towel so, the oil from the bacon can drip off. Cracks open two eggs, and whisks them together. Sizzling sound erupts as he pours the eggs into a pan. Scrambling the eggs, they cook and finish. Pours the eggs onto a clean white plate, puts the rest of the bacon onto his plate.

 

Walks over to the toaster, to see the bread pops up as it is finished toasting. He grabs them, wincing a bit the heat from the bread and puts it on his plate. Walks over to his dining room table, wearing just his grey pajamas riding low on his hips. Also his MacBook Pro, Retina laptop sitting on the table.

 

He sits down, takes a bite of his eggs, and bacon. Chewing slowly, Yunho scrolls down on his laptop looking at his e-mails from his manager, and his boss. He sighs as he looks at his busy schedule. Takes a huge bite of his toast holding it in his left hand as, his other scrolled down his e-mail.

 

Swallowing the toast, Yunho gets up really quick and goes back into the kitchen. Walks towards the fridge and pours himself a glass of apple juice. He then goes back to the dining room table with his juice and sits back down. Staring at his laptop for a good five minutes, he exits out his e-mail.

 

Pulls up google and types into the search bar, Kim Jaejoong. Yunho eyes, widens as he sees the boy.

 

“Ah, so young! WOW!” Yunho says aloud shocked at looking at Jaejoong status.

 

“This boy, is like the most second searched and then me being number one. It’s like he’s behind me in everything. Comes from, such a rich family. Wonder, why I never heard of him?” Yunho says aloud again.

 

Scrolls down more reading more and more information about this young boy. “Famous violin player graduating top of his class with a master’s in just a short amount of time.” Says Yunho in a low whisper as he reads the information.

 

He then leans back. “So, this is what my Seungho is crazy about.” Yunho says and smiles.

 

Then scrolls back up to the picture showing Jaejoong with a cold look, no grin at all. But looks kind of cute to, Yunho. Smirking, Yunho takes a quick bite of his bacon and pulls out his phone.

 

Dialing a number, he then puts the phone up to his ear as he continues staring at the picture. “Ah, manager Lee.”

 

“Yea.” Manager Lee said.

“When is Kim Jaejoong’s next concert?” Asks Yunho as he plays with his food with a fork.

 

“Ah, I’ll have to check. Just a moment.” Says Manager Lee.

 

Taking a sip of his apple juice.  “Let’s see, he has a concert tomorrow night- “Says Manager Lee, but is cut off.

 

“Get me three tickets, please.” Asks Yunho smiling.

 

“Yah! Don’t you know you have a busy schedule tomorrow?  Two filming dramas to go to, an Interview, and more!” His manager complained.

 

“Will I’ll just have to do those things another time. Make it happen.” Yunho says and hangs up.

 

Then looks at the picture again, smiling. “Cute.”

 

Time Passes

 

Seungho smiled as he and all of his classmates are on a field trip to the Elite Music school. They’re now walking down the hall looking at the pictures of different popular famous musicians. Smiling, Seungho looked at the pictures with wide eyes with excitement, and happiness.

 

The teacher then starts talking about information on some of the pictures and more. Seungho grips his backpack as he stops in front of a picture. A picture of his most favorite musician in the world, Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Seungho, look.” His friend, Chanyeol said to him pointing to the picture.

 

In the picture Jaejoong, is posing with his back leaning on the wall, holding his violin in one hand and his bow in the other. Seungho squealed, in excitement.

 

“Joongie! I can’t wait to see him. When, I win the competition.” Says Seungho aloud.

 

“If you win, Seungho. Don’t think too, highly of yourself. I’m way better than you.” Says someone butting in.

 

Seungho turned around and frowned. “No you’re not. Min Ho. I’m way better, plus I have more, experience than you anyway.  I’m going to be the one to see, Joongie not you.” Says Seungho speaking high and pride.

 

Min Ho walked up to, Seungho with his arms crossed some of his friends behind him. Seungho, crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

 

“Please, why would Jaejoong want some loser playing with him. You sound so terrible you might as well, quit. Jaejoong probably find you as an embarrassment.” Says Min Ho laughing as well as his friends.

 

Seungho frowned as tears built up in his eyes. His friend Chanyeol, took his hand and they walked away from, Min Ho and his friends.

 

“Tsk, think he’s better than everybody else.”

 

“I know right.”

 

“Who would want to play with a fatherless child. Doesn’t even have both his parents.”

 

Violin skills . Min Ho you’re way better.”

 

Min Ho friends spoke highly of him out loud, degrading, Seungho making fun of him, because of his situation. Seungho hung his head low, holding back his tears. Chanyeol comfort his friend rubbing his back.

 

The teacher continued on speaking about some other information and what not. As they all kept walking. Then everyone stopped as the teacher gasped. Everyone looked, Seungho keeping his head down, ignoring everyone.

 

Chanyeol patted, Seungho’s arm trying to get his attention. “Seungho!” Chanyeol says with wide eyes.

 

Seungho shrugs, Chanyeol arm away, but Chanyeol taps him again. He then looks at, Chanyeol. “What?” Asks Seungho.

 

Chanyeol then puts both his hands on Seungho face and turns his head. As his eyes lands on a certain someone.

 

“It’s Kim Jaejoong, right!”

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

Other students start to whisper in excitement, as Jaejoong is walking down the hall with someone by his side speaking to him. Jaejoong is looking somewhere else avoiding the person as they talk to him. Holding his violin case, walking with one hand in his pocket, with a unemotional face.

 

Excitement leaving the children’s, mouths, Seungho eyes are wide in shock as he stares at his dream of becoming. The kids quickly bow as Jaejoong is walking by, except, Seungho. Too, shocked as he stares at, Jaejoong's mouth wide and everything.

 

Jaejoong turns his head, noticing a bunch of kids and teachers, staring at him with excitement, happiness and with shock. They all quickly bow to him as he walks by, he looks away, but stops as it lands on one kid that is staring at him with an intense excitement look.

 

Seungho blushes as, Jaejoong looks at him and he quickly looks away and bows. Jaejoong turns and ignores the loud brats and walks off.

 

“WOW!”

 

“I can’t believe we just saw, Kim Jaejoong.” Says Chanyeol smiling.

 

Seungho just stands there looking where Jaejoong was at. Still in shock.

 

“Seungho you have to beat, Min Ho. That was just awesome even if we didn’t even get to speak to him.” Says Chanyeol smiling as he grips his bag.

 

Seungho just nods his little head. Gripping his backpack tight. “Who cares what Min Ho and his friends say or think. I know I’m a good player. I have to see, him.” Says Seungho with determination.

 

Jaejoong walked with his assistant or whatever telling him what his schedule is. Ignoring him, making his way to his car as he is meeting, Jessica for some lunch. Jaejoong sighs as he reaches his car.

 

His assistant then leaves him, and he opens his car door, and gets in. Starting up the car, Jae speeds off. Driving down the street, Jaejoong turns down a corner, and speeds up. Silence invades the car, as he focuses on the road.

 

He then turns a few other corners and then pulls up to a fancy looking restaurant. The valet, people quickly came up to him as he stopped the car and put it into park. Unbuckling his seatbelt, He takes the keys out the ignition, and then gets out of the car.

 

Walking around the car, Jaejoong tosses the keys to one of the valets. He then walks towards the entrance of the restaurant, and the employees, opens the double doors for him. He stands there looking around and smiles as, he spots Jessica.

 

Quickly walking over to her, Jae smiles at her and then sits down.  Jessica, thin red lips form a smile as she looks at, Jaejoong. Wearing a pastel pink pencil skirt that is above the knee, with a slit, a pastel blue blouse, with a few diamonds that is attached to the blouse, matching pastel blue shoes, and lastly her pink pastel jacket in which is resting on the chair. Her long dark brown hair, straighten out and slightly curled at the ends.

 

“Looking lovely as always.” Says Jae.

 

Jessica grins. “Thank you.”

 

Soon the waiter comes to there table. “Are we all set to order?” Asks the waiter.

 

Jaejoong just hands, the waiter the menu already knowing what he wants. “I’ll have the steak and lobster with spicy roasted garlic chimichurri butter.” Says Jaejoong not sparing a glance at the waiter.

 

“Ok and, you madam.” Says the waiter.

 

Jessica gazes over the menu and then looks at the waiter and smiles. “I’ll have the lobster salad. With a light dressing.” Says Jessica.

 

The waiter nods. “And what to drink.” Asks the waiter.

 

“Just a glass of unsweetened tea, light on ice.” Says Jessica.

 

“Please bring a bottle of your rich, red wine.” Says Jaejoong.

 

The waiter nods and then leaves. Jessica frowns and looks at, Jaejoong. “Really, wine.” Says Jessica.

 

Jae rolls his eyes. Silence takes, place for a bit. Jessica bites her bottom lip, and then looks at, Jae.

 

“Jae, the other night- “Starts Jessica, but is cut off.

 

“Please, don’t bring it up.” Says Jae frowning.

 

Jessica frowns. “Your behavior was unacceptable, Jae. How can you act like that to your mother? Huh? Don’t you have any pride?” Says Jessica looking at, Jae seriously and with concern.

 

Jae leans back soon the waiter comes back with their drinks, Waiter pours Jaejoong a glass, of wine and sets the bottle on the table and leaves.

 

Jaejoong, takes a sip. “Don’t talk like you understand what I’m going through. Pride? Tsk.” Says Jaejoong taking another huge sip.

 

“I do understand, Jae-“Says Jessica, but is cut off.

 

“No, you don’t Jessica. My father expects me to, just like my brother. Tsk, he’s never payed attention to me or my skills. Always saying you need to practice more to be like Kang-Joon. Until Kang-Joon died, I’m getting the worse end. Worse than how I’ve always been treated.” Says Jaejoong, swirling his wine around in his glass decorative cup.

 

Tears, build up in, Jessica’s eyes, but she holds them back. She then just looks at her untouched drink.

 

“If Kang-Joon wouldn’t have passed, I wouldn’t be getting treated as badly as I am now. HE always knew how to cheer me up and to keep me going. He’s was the only person to understand and always protected me from father. You would understand how caring he is, I mean you and him were engaged.” Says Jae.

 

Hearing the word, engaged, made Jessica to form her hands into tight fist.  She smiles and looks at, Jae. “He was very caring, considerate, and my first ever love. I never have liked or been in love with anyone, except, Kang-Joon, but he didn’t really feel that way towards me.” Says Jessica smiling sadly.

 

Jae waves her off. “Oh, you know how, Kang-Joon can be be. He always had a hard to expressing his feelings to people. He loved you, Jessica.” Says Jaejoong smiling.

 

Jessica grins, but her fist tightens. Soon the waiter comes back this time with their food. Setting the food down, the waiter then leaves. Jaejoong smiles as he takes a huge bite of his steak and lobster.

 

Jessica just looks at her salad, fist still balled. Jaejoong looks at her. “Aren’t you going to eat? Your thin as it is.” Says Jaejoong.

 

Jessica smiles at him and takes a small bite of her salad.

 

Time Passes

 

Yunho sitting in his chair as he got done finishing filming some romantic scene. Scrolling through his feed on his social media. He smiles as he clicks on his camera and takes a selfie. Him holding a piece sign up giving a bright smile. With captions. ‘Once again another, great time filming.’

 

Smiling, he sets up, but winces as his headache from earlier comes back. Puts his phone in his lap and waves to his manager. Signaling for him to come over. Manager Lee, walks over to him.

“Can you get me some Advil, something for my headache?” Asks Yunho.

 

“Yeah, Ah I got the tickets you asked me about. Here you go.” Manager Lee said handing him, three tickets.

 

Yunho smile. “Thanks!”

 

“I’ll be back.” Says manager Lee walking off.

 

Yunho then leans back in his seat, scrolling again on his social media and stops as he sees a picture of Jaejoong. Jaejoong is looking unfazed, but cute at the same time in the photo. Yunho, zooms in and smiles.

 

“Such, plump lips. Ah, tsk.” Says Yunho, looking at the photo.

 

“We haven’t even met yet. And yet, I’m already feeling some type of way.”